Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• For context on the above post, my r5 CLS squad didn't make it past the first wave. R5 raid Han was one shot before I even took a turn. I guess this is tuned for r7??? Ridiculous. Especially for the first phase of tb. What's phase 4 tuned for? R20??
  • For context on the above post, my r5 CLS squad didn't make it past the first wave. R5 raid Han was one shot before I even took a turn. I guess this is tuned for r7??? Ridiculous. Especially for the first phase of tb. What's phase 4 tuned for? R20??

It’s not tuned for Relic 7, it’s tuned for stats and abilities that aren’t currently achievable. I think that’s hilarious because CG really had two options here, both of which would have made them money.

1: Release the new, very difficult territory battle FOLLOWING the release of a new power cap increase (mods, levels, relics, whatever), people see that’s the new bar to beat and drop cash to play the new content

2: Release something that clearly alludes to new necessary upgrades (yet to be released), essentially launching unplayable content that lasts for 6 days just to frustrate or at least shock the people that tried it into spending. “Jeez, my relic 3 team just got wiped in wave 1. Would it really be possible with relic 7? Better bust out the wallet to confirm just how mad I should be.”
  • please correct the data once. I think they are somehow wrong.

requires 200 guild power.
    recommended 400 guild power. for 18 stars max.
    needed for 36 stars more than 600 guild power and good luck
  • Metallicus
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I have a top 50 roster world wide with a roster GP of 6.59 million. I was only able to complete 7 waves and got zero on the second mission that requires Jedi. I whale harder than anyone, but how much fun am I going to have when my entire guild quits the game?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Metallicus wrote: »
    I have a top 50 roster world wide with a roster GP of 6.59 million. I was only able to complete 7 waves and got zero on the second mission that requires Jedi. I whale harder than anyone, but how much fun am I going to have when my entire guild quits the game?

There's 49 ppl that's whaling harder than you it seems, form a guild together. Jk.
  • Entus
    161 posts Member
    Yeah I think this will be the final straw for many, including myself. First new content in....forever, and its god mode. My shaak ti clones are full r7. Got 3/4. In phase 1. I could have played it better and maybe won. But what about the next 3 phases?

So one of two things is occuring here. One, CG has another power creep gimmick up their sleeves. Two, they are clueless. If its one, they better uncover their hand quickly before they lose alot of people. If its two, no one is surprised.
  • Entus wrote: »
    Yeah I think this will be the final straw for many, including myself. First new content in....forever, and its god mode. My shaak ti clones are full r7. Got 3/4. In phase 1. I could have played it better and maybe won. But what about the next 3 phases?

So one of two things is occuring here. One, CG has another power creep gimmick up their sleeves. Two, they are clueless. If its one, they better uncover their hand quickly before they lose alot of people. If its two, no one is surprised.

If it's the first option, they are still if not lose way more players then ever in my opinion. When we got G13 this year, the bombshell that was Relics this summer and the massive gear crunch we are having since then without having to whale to keep up and all of that only in 2019, is just already ridiculous. Adding anything to that is just plain stupid. They just need to lower the difficulty of the LS Geo TB and raise the levels eventually later in 2020 with credits or something else to not ruined something we already are short/don't have anymore.
  • Jouh
    64 posts Member
    Metallicus wrote: »

Have every single toon in your roster are R7 with 6 dot mods? If not, whale harder. You have zero excuse.
  • When a G13 relic 4 cls team cannot even kill 1 round of phase 1 of LSTB. You need to rethink what you did. Why would I spend $ if my previous spent $ can do 0 to the new content?
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    I think it should be the same or nearly same level like dark side, like it was for hoth...but this is an easy way for cg to say...you want new content?! You even have not beaten the old content...and by the way...content....when did we get the last new event? Like the bounty hunter event...not those ridiculous get three stars chars and then please buy our pack events....CG is just milking the player...what about a galactic war 2 or a galactic war for the guild...
  • This is event is overturned for what players currently have. My two very best LS teams got 0/4 and 1/4. My relic7 GK was one-shot in the first round.

This will kill morale, players will quit. I have guild members already telling me they want to quit now. Your game isnt fun anymore. Fix it, please.
  • Hi fellow holotable players!

Wanted to share with you my entire guild's experience. I'm sure you can imagine our excitement when CG announced the light side TB, and we were so impatient to take pare of it. But... all hopes were literally broken about the very first stage and the first battles. None of us could complete more than 2 waves, and this is using the strongest R7 teams in our roasters. And what a suprtise - all enemies were of lvl 95!

Come on CG, bravo! You invented the best way of forcing players to leave the game...
  • Say this is all serious, because joking is **** bad. In a 210M GP guild on P1 do you have to instruct you to aim for the 0 star in the middle and bottom?
    Are you completely gone? Is there anyone out there who says we crap, grate it, try again next year?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    I wanna know what the devs have to say.

I also wanna hear what the CG defenders have to say more
  • I've been playing this game for 4 years straight DAILY and run a successful guild with 215+ GP. Low turnover rate with a solid bunch of peeps that have been steadfast through all the junk CG has thrown at us but this TB honestly may be the end of not just me but probably 20 to 40% of my guild if not more. RARELY have I had to talk people down off the ledge from quitting because the paywalls and money sinks but today alone I have had to deal with more of this talk than EVER before combined throughout the 4 years of running this guild.

This Content isn't fun. It's demoralizing! Looking at the effort to even make a DENT in this is so overwhelming people are walking away with a hard "F IT!" I personally have never even considered leaving the game until today. I've spent literally thousands of dollars and am almost at 5mil GP and I didn't even complete a single phase of ANY fight. Full Relic teams one shotted? This was either not tested or not thought out at all. EITHER WAY it's inexcusable! I've already told my guildies don't bother with the event and we will not do this "content" in the future because there is ZERO point and is only killing morale. Thanks for nothing CG.

Xmas came early and it SUKS!
  • I have lost time for nothing!
    What is good, is that I didn't give you any money in this game- and I play this game for years!
    Shame on you CG!
    BadDARTH
  • MasterOneHit
    170 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Only logical answer for the difficulty of this new lstb is they are releasing more power to the toons like next mod level or something to get whales to spend because they just can't be this dumb to release it with impossible to beat ai in p1 like this can they? Seriously just end this tb. Give us compensation for your failures and lower the ridiculous difficulty and restart the tb. Do it now! Oh just an fyi....when this game goes away and you start releasing new games to try to make money on your reputation will be your downfall. You can only screw people for so long before you are no more.
  • @CG_SBCrumb enlighten us which characters are currently in the game are supposed to create according to the devs 4/4 waves? for all five missions. the information can be issued without problems it will indeed create even with this information no one.
  • The decision making process at CG is appalling. It appears decisions are made from data derived from paying customers. This hold true for most companies but for this game where the ecosystem is dependent on 90% FTP players, such decisions are disastrous.

For a long time, difficult challenges are only limited to events. For most PVE content like TB, the difficulty is pitched to an acceptable level so to keep most of the players happy and engaged.

Most of us are happy the way how DSTB is run where you pitched the highest phase is only obtainable to players who paid. So why now recycle a feature of the game to be made exclusive to this tier of players? 90% of us will not pay whatever you do.

This event will return every month and is it smart to **** off most players for a recurring event?

Does it spark joy to see your relic toon get one-shot by droid? Does it spark joy to grind for weeks to relic toons but are still useless in the game?

FFS and for once, do something to make your players happy playing your game.
  • mvs84
    33 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Hey CG guys, business are simple.
    The numbers never lie.
    For example: G13 pieces bundle at 100$.
    1,000 person (who can buy this bundle)
    x 100$
    _________
    100,000 $ (Not bad)

Same bundle, with same incredible G13 pieces at 5$:
    1,000 person (same of above)
    + 100,000 person (rest of us who can buy this from time to time)
    505,000 $ (Better)

¿How it's possible that i reduced the price of the bundle a 95% and i won 5 times more money?

What do yo think?

The game will be more balanced, the players will be happier and you will make much money.

Remember CG, your focus determines your reality.
    Please, don't let your focus destroy the game.

Development company is the best business, when they develop something, they can reuse it and reuse it and reuse it without any cost (no raw materials), only copy and paste (not so simple like this but you understand me).

If you only are interested in money, you can earn much more money by giving us cheaper bundles and more drop of G13 pieces that we could play your new content without thinking leave the game forever.

Without this, with the time, your only players base will be the 1,000 rich players because the rest of us are loosing the essence of the game. A GAME, remember, A GAME to fun with it.
  • As long as there is just a few people that are happy to be continually conned, scammed and robbed of, quite frankly, obscene amounts of cash, then a million that don't stump up a dime can all go hang. That's the long and the short of it. I'm glad I don't work for these types of companies because I don't think I could sleep at night.
  • I'm spending more on this mobile game than one would for a AAA+ title game each month, and the floor is getting wiped up with me and my teams basically everywhere, because there's always someone who spends more.
    GaC was one of my favourite game modes, now is not due to the screwed up match making.
    I was looking forward for LS GEO TB, was excited for something new, and no matter how much I've put into this game I can barely get past the first battles - if my units survive the first blow. Spending on this game for me is done, it has no point. This is completely on you CG, you F* this up big time. SW title will not save you from this.
  • mvs84 wrote: »
    The numbers never lie.
    x 100$
    _________
    100,000 $ (Not bad)

505,000 $ (Better)

¿How it's possible that i reduced the price of the bundle a 95% and i won 5 times more money?

What do yo think?

The game will be more balanced, the players will be happier and you will make much money.

Development company is the best business, when they develop something, they can reuse it and reuse it and reuse it without any cost (no raw materials), only copy and paste (not so simple like this but you understand me).

If you only are interested in money, you can earn much more money by giving us cheaper bundles and more drop of G13 pieces that we could play your new content without thinking leave the game forever.

Without this, with the time, your only players base will be the 1,000 rich players because the rest of us are loosing the essence of the game. A GAME, remember, A GAME to fun with it.

There's plenty of research that shows this doesn't happen. In short, people that don't spend will never spend and those that do will pay A LOT. Making things cheaper and of better value to encourage an increased volume of sales sounds like it'd work in theory, but the evidence overwhelmingly suggests that it doesn't in mobile gaming. These companies have done all the analytics and the number crunching and rest assured, they know exactly how they are going to go about exploiting their player base to maximise profits...games today, and mobile games in particular, are not about fun or entertainment, and that's why so many are basically clones of each other bereft of creativity...only money matters, and not just enough money to keep going, or even enough money to make a tidy profit...they exist only to make ALL OF THE MONEY!
  • 1. "New" Content is **** and unplayable - their idea of tuning is preloading TM, increasing stats x 1000% and saying it's balanced for future releases. then don't release it until the future? All you did was reskin everything, go back and actually develop?
    2. GAC rewards are garbage, matchmaking couldn't be fubar'd harder than by a monkey randomly pressing buttons. This is all in an effort so that whales won't constantly face each other, which is what was happening before...
    3. Walk back or just straight up do the opposite of what they claim or say in interviews.
    4. TW development has been abandoned because it's not bringing them in any money - when is the last time they actually did anything cool with it?
    5. They don't have a 5 year plan let alone a 2 year plan, I see the dumpster fire this game is heading toward and they just pressed the button to get there from light speed to ludicrous mode.
    6. Studios that make 1/10th of the money these guys do can somehow manage to develop games without it crashing. I suspect some weird **** they put in the backend is causing these crashes across multiple phone platforms. I can only imagine what it might be.
  • mvs84 wrote: »
    The numbers never lie.
    x 100$
    _________
    100,000 $ (Not bad)

505,000 $ (Better)

What do yo think?

There's plenty of research that shows this doesn't happen. In short, people that don't spend will never spend and those that do will pay A LOT. Making things cheaper and of better value to encourage an increased volume of sales sounds like it'd work in theory, but the evidence overwhelmingly suggests that it doesn't in mobile gaming. These companies have done all the analytics and the number crunching and rest assured, they know exactly how they are going to go about exploiting their player base to maximise profits...games today, and mobile games in particular, are not about fun or entertainment, and that's why so many are basically clones of each other bereft of creativity...only money matters, and not just enough money to keep going, or even enough money to make a tidy profit...they exist only to make ALL OF THE MONEY!

100,000 spending 1,000 each is 10,000,000
    They make this every month.

If they reduce the price to 5 bucks maybe 200,000 people spend 5 bucks and they only make 1 million not 10... they would need 1,900,000 more customers to all buy in just to break even.

This is why prices going up and up and up until theres only 50 or 100 sucker's left still buying stuff and it's not even worth it to serve them...then new game boom rinse repeat.
  • I‘ve been playing this game for 4 years. Never paid any money in it. 4.8 mil gp, have a decent guild.

Look, I get it that CG don't want players like me, and although reluctantly, I can still say it's not their fault that I have to face R7 general Anakin multiple times in GAC. But clearly the matching isn't balanced.

Even that I can still tolerate being defeated in GAC. But this TB is forcing me to quit this game. G13 R7 Kenobi one shotted, have you CG guys been smoking something while testing new content? Or have you not even tested at all?

As for those who paid, it was paying for fun, but now you just pay for...less negativity.
    This isn't right.

I think it's time for me, and many players like me, to quit this game.
    But why do you care, I'm just a free to play, giant whales are your only concern, right?

THANK YOU CG, FOR KILLING THIS GAME.
  • Since release of LSGTB I have many chats with more than the half of my Guild Members to not quit this game. What else can I tell them that this has to be an mistake by the dev's? They are all reading this forum and getting it that even Relict 7 Teams can't beat it.

I am playing swgoh since the first days with a pause over 3 Months. I am buying some packs at some points but overall not much, but after this release and if even the best and highest geared teams even beat Phase 1 4/4.

Why should I spent more money (and time) in this game if even the best overall can't even get close to finish this and still we all just know the difficult at Phase 1?

What will happen at Phase 2-4? Maybe I will be defeated during the loadingscreen?

And one last thing to this new LSGTB, please give out a statement that this reddit user isn't right:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/e57u6s/how_much_gp_will_your_guild_need_to_get_three/

The best player has 2,8 Mio GP on ships and to complete Phase 4 Ships with 3 Stars, every 50 Members of a Guild has to have an average of 6,3 Mio Gp on ships? I am the only one who sees a slight diference there?