Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• R12D578 wrote: »
    What's old is new again...

4a1gpk0yndca.jpg

I was able to get something accomplished in the DSTB 7 of 16 waves.....LSTB I got 1 out of 16 waves. Keep in mind all characters used in LSTB were all at least R4.
  • Hard is good and challenge is good, but I would like to at least be able to get a turn in on the battles. My squads were wiped out without even getting a shot. I don't mind losing, but not even getting a shot in is painful.

My only take away is that I am way overmatched by this TB and it will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome time before i can even hope to get past one wave.
  • So now as a guild leader I am incentivized to boot all my low GP players and recruit high GP players since the LSGTB is impossible but I can get more stars if people join my $4mill plus guild and we all deploy. Devs, you do realize you are basically asking me not to help new characters, but to recruit high GP people. How in the world can you get new blood into this game with this type of incentive?
  • What you guys have to understand. Disney bought Star Wars to milk the fanboys and push their political agendas.

they didn't buy it to make it great and continue what lucas invented.

and how many game did EA destroy until now? Red alert 2, sims, mass effect etc.

everything they touch is destroyed. the devs of this game have an simple order from the upper management. milk the fanbase for all the money possible. they don't care about balance, gameplay or fun. and especially not about star wars. this is a gameboy advance like game.

look at marvel heroes of champions. these are active devs and this game has way more depth. this game is a joke. not even cared to make a new game engine in 4 years.

if this is really intended they just knew that most of us have already r1-7 jedis and padme and would have this been the same difficulty as the dark side raid we would all get 30+ stars easily. so they made it unbeatable to sell more content and make everything obsolete. it's just the most lazy way of making money out of this.
  • I was hoping light side geo would give me motivation to improve my roster just as it happened with dark side geo (or the Hoths for that matter). But this is not motivation, it’s a b*tchslap in everyone’s face: look guys, not only you’re not getting new content, but we ALSO TAKE AWAY HALF OF YOUR TOKEN INCOME! Good luck rotting on Hoth for a year more, Merry Xmas m*********ers!
  • DX01X wrote: »
    What you guys have to understand. Disney bought Star Wars to milk the fanboys and push their political agendas.

everything they touch is destroyed. the devs of this game have an simple order from the upper management. milk the fanbase for all the money possible. they don't care about balance, gameplay or fun. and especially not about star wars. this is a gameboy advance like game.

look at marvel heroes of champions. these are active devs and this game has way more depth. this game is a joke. not even cared to make a new game engine in 4 years.

if this is really intended they just knew that most of us have already r1-7 jedis and padme and would have this been the same difficulty as the dark side raid we would all get 30+ stars easily. so they made it unbeatable to sell more content and make everything obsolete. it's just the most lazy way of making money out of this.

Disney has nothing to do with this game other the selling the rights to likeness of characters. That's all.

CG/EA are the ones to blame.

Just sayin'
  • DX01X wrote: »
    What you guys have to understand. Disney bought Star Wars to milk the fanboys and push their political agendas.

This is the truth.
  • My squad all G13: Anakin relic 7, GK relic 7, Yoda gm relic 6, padme relic 5, Ashoka relic 5 with all E mods. On special mission I made it to 2/4 and got destroyed. I'm glad I have never spent a penny on this game . All I gotta say..... ridiculous...The only reason I'm not defcon 5 angry is all my stuff is free.
  • I was looking forward to something new to do. Oh well.
  • DavieJG wrote: »
    I was looking forward to something new to do. Oh well.

Hmm u mean something new to do but finished it way faster then simed tickets right?? 😒😒😒
  • Really can't wait for ship raid...

Oh wait, the ship raid will have new requirements that GG and GK can be captit ship...

Oh and relic 7 ships and all the droid fighters ready at 7 star..

Oh and don't forget it is a RNG fest

Have fun 💩
  • Is this the nail in the coffin for our great game? The malak debacle was pretty bad. This is deplorable. I’m shocked that they haven’t made any announcement. Or maybe they are waiting until tomorrow to drop the bomb of the next pay wall?
  • I made some calculations based on datas found about p4 fleet mission. (may be wrong assumptions, but I don't think so)
    to make 3 stars in p4 fleet you'll need 453.6M
    there is ONE fleet mission Worth 2.75M (the other one will give GET II)
    let's assume that 50 ppl will do a perfect score of 50 wins. it's 137.5M
    let's shave another 2M from squadrons. we get up to 139.5M
    453.6-139.5= 314.1M left to do with simple deploy
    314.1M/50ppl=6.29M
    yeah… that would be 6.29M GP PER PLAYER in fleet gp. Or if you prefer, a player with about 15M GP in his/her account.

… please tell me where I did wrong calculations….
  • There are too many points to be addressed, but this is just sad.....the fact that many have supported and continued playing this game for years despite recent incompetence and lack of foresight by the developers. And countless have already quit due to a lack of caring about making & maintaining this game as something "worth" playing. This TB was merely a slap in the face and a clear "we do not care about those who have supported us over the years"....As a long time officer that helps run TB's.....at nearly 4.6M GP, how is it you instruct when you can only manage 1 wave the entire p1? Start caring about your players and you might possibly win a ton back who have already quit. Keep this up and you will have nobody left. Period.
  • Señores productores es hora de dar de baja éste desastre que han hecho y que nos une a todos en la queja. Obviamente una vez más sacaron un material usando a la comunidad para que haga las pruebas que evidentemente en el estudio no se hacen. Den los premios que correspondan y asuman el error del mal trago por el que la comunidad les reclama.Dejemos este silencio de radio por favor!!
  • CG staff meeting minutes.

C - Hey guys, it seems we are having a bit of an issue with the new TB. Players are angry.

A - Crap, we have to distract them somehow.

B - OoOoO I have an idea!! Why don't we make a new bundle.

A - What kind of bundle?? Do tell!!

B -So check this, we make a bundle to circumvent the whole grinding thing, let's just give hero shards away for a small fee, instead of them grinding. All the old players will love the fact that all their hard work at the early stages of farming were all for nothing!

A - excellent work. Get stated on it right away.

B - Yes sir.

C - What about the player base?

A & B - Quiet you!! This is an A/B conversation C your way out of it!

So true
  • Bearzilla84
    77 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Oh look @CG_SBCrumb posted about TB.....just not what we wanted to hear.....what a joke.
  • Oh look @CG_SBCrumb posted about TB.....just not what we wanted to hear.....what a joke.

What a great community manager! Tackling those keynote issues head on!
  • Oh look @CG_SBCrumb posted about TB.....just not what we wanted to hear.....what a joke.

What a great community manager! Tackling those keynote issues head on!

Lol, yep. Sure is!
  • Bearzilla84
    77 posts Member
    edited December 2019

Also has time to warn me about posting a swear word. Lol
  • xob44hxz1q51.jpg

Meant to post this screenshot
  • Shijowiral wrote: »
    I'm sure someone has already said this, but we need to agree as a community not to participate in this TB the next time it comes around.

No one expects to be able to crush content the second it gets released, but this TB is genuinely unplayable. CG is run by a bunch of ****, but even they'll have to notice if 99% of guilds opt out of their new TB re-skin.

All the krakens, whales, dolphins, and guppies need to stop spending money on the game for a month. And explain to them why.....and then maybe they'll get the message and not be such **** offs.
  • can you please rename the event for its targeted audience please to, (Super whales only, light side geo battles) this is the first time ive felt obliged to hop onto the forums especially after what has and hasnt happened this year, do you guys not care? and are trying hard to purposely kill the game? conflicted interest with another disney title or something? whats going on.
  • Yeah, 150 million GP....that was funny.
  • Jesse36 wrote: »
    Yeah, 150 million GP....that was funny.

150 mill gp for 1*
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Jesse36 wrote: »
    Yeah, 150 million GP....that was funny.

150 mill gp for 1*

Actually 150 mil gp can get 7* just by deploying if they do it right.
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    zao0drgdmj1q.jpg
  • I'm concerned what this new difficult content is going to do to younger or smaller guilds. As a player with a decent amount of GP, why would I stick around a guild that can't utilize the content? My guild has already struggled this year and we've lost members with this content release.

I've been running my guilds TB strategy for a few months now and this release was just emotionally defeating and a huge letdown.

Why not have a difficulty modifier that scales loot? Want the most loot? Select hard. Want to enjoy the content but get less loot? Select Easy.