Magmatrooper and whales

Hi whales,
don't unlock Magmatrooper today if you want to buy packs.
I'm not a whale, but i think if you have already him an get a second one through Chromium Pack, you will only get 7 shards.

Replies

• To somebody willing to drop hundreds of thousands on a game, three probably won't make a difference. Still, that's nice of you to point out!
  • Why does it matter what other do
  • You're not the boss of me.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    even though it's only 3 shards, I'll still wait. I'll probably end up buying a few packs because of this nonsense just because I really want him to complete my empire team. And I was at 98/100 Ben shards for 3 weeks until I folded and spent $200 and finally got 10 shards. because RNG hates me that much. So it will probably happen again with magma. However, I'm going to wait till the next update in case they add him to auridium along with Vader like they did with Rex. Which I'm not gonna lie, will cost me however much it takes to 7* both of them with that pack if they do it. @EA_Jesse PLEASE DO IT!!
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    You're not the boss of me.

I don't think he is trying to be mean here.

he is trying to be helpful.

The thought being that if you unlock at 10 shards, and open a pack of him, you will be at 7 shards towards 2*.

But, if you wait to him unlock him and draw him in a pack, you will be at 10 stars towards 2* instead of 7.
  • 68blmp.jpg
  • I think he was being fascetious.
  • He was trying to be helpful :/
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    To somebody willing to drop hundreds of thousands on a game, three probably won't make a difference. Still, that's nice of you to point out!

Hundreds of thousands!

Holy bologna!
  • only the krakens will open chromium after chromium after chromium until they eventually get enough random pulls to get a 7* magmatrooper, that would literally be thousands of dollars alone

ill wait until he becomes farmable, im in no rush
  • Hope they put him in Aurodium Pack later
  • Hope they put him in Aurodium Pack later

yeah i'm going to wait on this - and at worst he will be in Cantina in a month or two most likely anyway :)
  • Waiting for Aurodium pack.
    @EA_Jesse make it so.
  • If I gonna blow tons on a character, it wouldn't be magmatrooper. He doesn't appeal to me aesthetically.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |