Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• I said this before I repeat - what are you smoking, ****? 13 tier characters one shotted by your stupid untested tb. Do you call that work when you return to your office every single day. This isn't work, its ****. All those ppl who worked on light tb should be fired. Give the community your apologies with gifts for 1st place in your stupid untested tb, cause all that you are giving now is ****.
  • My biggest concern with this is not just the lack of fun surrounding the event, but also the improper scaling of the rewards. If our 220M guild is getting 29 Stars in DS Geo we are getting about 750 crystals and the appropriate GET2 and GET1 currency. That same guild gets 12-13 Stars in LS Geo we are getting about 450 Crystals and about 1K less GET2 and GET1 currency. It should be scaled the same otherwise getting characters/ships like General Skywalker/Negotiator/Malevolence are going to take even longer than the 3-4 months already projected. Not really sure what CG has to gain by not giving out rewards that are scaled the same...
  • Does CG even test content anymore. Why is it feel like every time we get something, some part of it isn't working right. Now we don't even get an apology, it's like we have reached a point where they know that they are going to screw up, we know its going to be broken, the players will accept it. No one will be held accountable and we (CG) will still pull in plenty of money from all of these packs we fill the stores with. Great job as always CG.
  • Only way to fix it is to convince everyone to stop spending on the game until they get their act together.
  • Cg1:Let’s make it so difficult r7 can’t beat p1.
    Cg2: oh let’s also take all the top teams and destroy them by requiring the leads in platoons.
    CGceo: I like it screw the community.
  • UV_
    24 posts Member
    Same situation here.
    After 1 star North and 1 star South in the first Territory (none in Middle), now the Middle Territory 2 has opened, while the Middle Territory 1 remained opened also. The South Territory 2 is still locked.
    I understood the Republic Offensive runs as intended, so hopefully the devs will explain to us what exactly did they intend to do here.
  • Well congrats guys, ya did it , you officially turned this whale Into 100% f2p . I can afford spending on this game as much as I want but morally I cannot let anymore of this awful programming and customer service slide . I am not getting even close to the amount of entertainment I should be getting out of this game , if you dont respond quick and either fix this TB or allow us to simply pick DSTB instead I will be quitting . For reference I've been playing since day 1 and besides the original mod gate this is your worst debacle and your silence is deafening
  • This TB is a joke. I am so disappointed. I have played this game from Nov 17 and it has fallen to an all-time low. I am beginning to believe the conspiracy theories that CG is trying to close the game.

I usually never post. But I feel I have to weigh in so CG will will see the size of this thread swell.
  • Cipkart wrote: »
    ApaxHuq wrote: »
    I'll just leave it hereh2y6w4kb4bmh.jpg

That's a kind of statement... I mean. In some way it's pretty courageous. :D

Forget stones, this guy has boulders.
  • boet
    69 posts Member
    This TB is a joke. I am so disappointed. I have played this game from Nov 17 and it has fallen to an all-time low. I am beginning to believe the conspiracy theories that CG is trying to close the game.

I usually never post. But I feel I have to weigh in so CG will will see the size of this thread swell.

Aye - you're not alone. I'm the leader of a great guild, semi-casual/serious, great culture, great people. We maintain between 48-50 members, 1.5-2.5M GP on average. Guild is ~110M GP. I feel like we're a great balance of fun average players.

and this TB has completely trashed morale, trying to cheer up the troops now and keep them motivated for a crap @$$ event.

• EA_HighCommand
    [Solution!]

Hi @tck9199,

The difficulty was intended to be highest. We will continue to monitor and analyze the Territory Battle going forward.
  • Tk9199 wrote: »
    EA_HighCommand
    [Solution!]

Hi @tck9199,

The difficulty was intended to be highest. We will continue to monitor and analyze the Territory Battle going forward.

We know what they will find.
  • Hard is good, challenging is good, difficult stuff that lasts is good.

Impossible is not good. Unachievable player levels to compete (NOT complete) is not good.

This "new content" is:
    1) Not even new
    2) Unplayable
    3) Demoralizing
    4) Not fun

I would love to hear the internal conversation of CG says yes, this is what we want.
    You people are sooooooooo lucky this has a Star Wars name attached to it or y'all woulda been out of work 2 years ago.
  • @CG_SBCrumb please tell us you had the Beta-testers test LS Geo TB like DS. If so please tell us what they said
  • This is exactly why my roster is 90% dark side strong and 10%(thanks Padme) light side strong. This Geo is the same difficulty as the DS Geo, only difference is this just proves how much **** cheeks light side toons really are. Oh well, I'll just keep building my DS .

You sir are wrong.

I have an R7 Padme team

An R6/4 JKR team

An R4 Rebel Skywalker team

And another R4 Jedi team, and guess what......I managed to do 2/16 waves in phase one.

This is no where near the same difficulty.
  • This is exactly why my roster is 90% dark side strong and 10%(thanks Padme) light side strong. This Geo is the same difficulty as the DS Geo, only difference is this just proves how much **** cheeks light side toons really are. Oh well, I'll just keep building my DS .

You sir are wrong.

I have an R7 Padme team

An R6/4 JKR team

An R4 Rebel Skywalker team

And another R4 Jedi team, and guess what......I managed to do 2/16 waves in phase one.

This is no where near the same difficulty.

Oh and a G12+ resistance team which didnt even get a turn because it at speed 240+ was too slow.

It's a joke.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Everyone saying TB is reskinned content but if they reskinned the code from other TBs this wouldn’t have happened!

Copy/pasted from LS and forgot to swap the difficulty from R to L. And then reskinned.
  • why are you always fooling us? break this **** tb and give us a decent compensation. so slowly it is sufficient CG. shame on you
  • Perhaps it’s time to take our complaints to directly to Disney and let them know that EA and CG are damaging their franchise with this!
  • Can’t wait for the devs to whole heartedly avoid this dumpster fire during their upcomingQ&A....... all is well...... but I’m sure they will answer loads of questions about the wonderful pixel art and such
  • They are cancelling the TB.

However it's not because it's too difficult, it's because of all the other glitches!!

On a side note.....we now know for sure new lvls/mods/relics are coming.

Yay 🙄
  • Not changing or retuning the difficulty... have you tried it????
  • Startomsto wrote: »
    Not changing or retuning the difficulty... have you tried it????

Sorry the answer was obvious... if you actually tried it you did not manage to get a star in any territory or you would have experienced the bug! 🤣😂
  • Davie96
    65 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    So now that we have been given a taste of this TB, it will be really interesting to see if ANY guilds attempt it the next go-round! Lol
  • Not retuning this is the biggest part of this announcement. Remember starting Geo TB and finding it hard, but not unplayable? I just don’t get that feeling with this TB. We have filled platoons and are still getting 0/4 battles. This is with fully relic teams. You can’t have a TB that is purely RNG on whether you’ll lose your best heroes before you get a turn.
  • While they're at fixing it, they should make it playable too.