Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    So when the hailfire tank (that you have no way of disabling or weakening) can almost one shot a few of your R7 clones and shaak ti in phase 2, there's a serious problem. Since they did so well in phase 1 and I saw they were cancelling the TB anyway I figured I'd give them a go at the galactic republic requirement node. They got bombarded in the first phase and R5 shaak ti and R7 Rex had a spec of life left. Others were also severely injured. I'm all for a challenging event made to last, but this is ridiculous.
  • My theory is that we have started with Phase 4 because they "forgot" that the LSTB is from right to left ... and this explains the announcement of the "misconfiguration" posted on Twitter by Tophat
  • Woohoo! Clone wars chewie shards incoming!
  • So, in the last months I saw only old contents sold as a new thing ( relics = gear, only more expensive), or contents that many players didn't like (unlocking malak/gas at five stars, this new tb).
    CG, you really have to hate Star Wars so much to ruin this game in this way.
    I don't understand why you don't use the feedback from the community in a proper way.
  • Perhaps it’s time to take our complaints to directly to Disney and let them know that EA and CG are damaging their franchise with this!

haha, nobody has damaged the franchise more than Disney themselves.
  • The most amazing thing about SWGOH... the fact that the Dev team is employed. The only thing we can count on is that something will be broken.
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Dnoff423 wrote: »
    Woohoo! Clone wars chewie shards incoming!

Lmao for reals!!
  • Bon_El wrote: »
    The most amazing thing about SWGOH... the fact that the Dev team is employed. The only thing we can count on is that something will be broken.

They apologized for the technical issues though!

...no acknowledgement that the insane difficulty has made it a game mode that nobody enjoys or wants.
  • Davie96 wrote: »
    So now that we have been given a taste of this TB, it will be really interesting to see if ANY guilds attempt it the next go-round! Lol

Not I, said McFly
  • e4gl3m4n wrote: »
    My theory is that we have started with Phase 4 because they "forgot" that the LSTB is from right to left ... and this explains the announcement of the "misconfiguration" posted on Twitter by Tophat

That’s a really good thought and maybe why they said they’re not retuning the difficulty. Let’s hope so - but why wouldn’t they just explain that was the mistake if so?
  • You won’t be tuning the difficulty? You went on and on about wanting to make the game more fun and accessible to justify your new packs and your guide and then have the entire community outraged at this farce because it isn’t accessible and you basically tell us to get bent. Not cool. Not cool at all. Our guild has already seen players quit over this and others are talking about it. We can get 26 stars on dark side but this light side is just demoralizing. I have teams that can’t even get 1/4 in phase 1 on light side that are stronger then teams getting 3/4 and 4/4 in phase 4 of dark side. How does that make any sense at all! I can understand it being harder then dark side. I expect it to be harder then dark side. But this is just cruel like plucking wings off of flies and watching us suffer
  • At this point I only have 4 letters to add:
    F U C G
  • Why bother cancelling the event when no one can play it anyway? We will never see your bugs CG! Unless waste of time and money. This game is being run into the ground
  • Escobar is proud of this racket.

Do you have daily hug sessions congratulating the great work put in to appeal to the player base.

A monumental achievement in releasing a new game feature that nobody enjoys but there is one benefit, we don't need to waste hours on the geo TB

Cancel TB
    Cancel GAC

Improve TW

It's fairly simple, make this game enjoyable, don't make us hate you.

Ban hammer incoming wooo
  • LSGTB is stupid hard. If they don't change the difficulty more players gonna leave. JS
  • "Not retuning the difficulty of the new TB"?? That's ridiculous, in my and our guild's opinion that is the bug that needs fixed. Shame on you CG, looks like you don't care if more people leave the game...
  • So no level cap or relic cap increase for atleast the next 3 months, CG really thinks that people are going to stay engaged with the LS Geo for that long with hardly being able to complete 2/4 waves in Phase 1????
  • The new hyperdrive addition must be to answer for spots opened up by people moving on or if you are strong jumping up to a much stronger guild to be able to play new material. Going to be holes to fill.
  • I never wrote or complained, but everything is done when the first time. I have a general skyquoker. To get it, I invested in your game money. I like it. I have been doing this periodically for many years. But after the release of 5 * characters, it became impossible to play normally. Now I am trying to make a 7 * general skyquoker. But you cancel this territorial battle and I can’t pump it. You write that this territorial battle is designed for content that will be introduced. Then why the guild that takes in the dark territorial battle takes 20 * + stars will take here 10 * + and the rewards will be like the same 10 * in the dark territorial battle. Where is the logic? So far, the release of the character in 5 * is the most disappointing in the game.So you still reinforce the disappointment in the game in every way interfering and shrinking its pumping with the release of such territorial battles and their cancellation and simple transfer as if nothing had happened. I really like the theme of star wars and I liked your game. Do not kill her interest. Do not kill the desire to spend money in it.
  • We waited six months for new gameplay content and you released something that the vast, overwhelming majority of players cannot participate in, in any meaningful or FUN way... and you don't see a problem with that, CG? What is wrong with you? You need to rethink your priorities before you lose your entire playerbase.
  • Thanks for the rewards.
  • Lynora wrote: »
    Bon_El wrote: »
    The most amazing thing about SWGOH... the fact that the Dev team is employed. The only thing we can count on is that something will be broken.

They apologized for the technical issues though!

...no acknowledgement that the insane difficulty has made it a game mode that nobody enjoys or wants.

They acknowledged it... By saying they aren't doing anything to retune it.
  • Lorry
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Waiting for Dev Q&A today before I quit. If they confirm they not gonna do any retunning and testing of the content difficulty, it's a last drop for me. I'm pay to play for the last half a year. Don't want to feed the troll any more, because if they believe it is the best approach for game progress, as a QA engineer I'm pretty sure this will become even worse sertingly not better. Hope other teams don't ever hire any CG developer or tech lead, as this game progression latest 4-5 months is the best demonstration of their profanity.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    So let's get this right... They are not addressing the difficulty??!!

They are addressing stupid technical difficulty?? I have difficulty trusting you 😠😠😠

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/220195/republic-offensive-technical-issues-update#latest
  • Madtrapper wrote: »
    You won’t be tuning the difficulty? You went on and on about wanting to make the game more fun and accessible to justify your new packs and your guide and then have the entire community outraged at this farce because it isn’t accessible and you basically tell us to get bent. Not cool. Not cool at all. Our guild has already seen players quit over this and others are talking about it. We can get 26 stars on dark side but this light side is just demoralizing. I have teams that can’t even get 1/4 in phase 1 on light side that are stronger then teams getting 3/4 and 4/4 in phase 4 of dark side. How does that make any sense at all! I can understand it being harder then dark side. I expect it to be harder then dark side. But this is just cruel like plucking wings off of flies and watching us suffer

People need to understand that if they are not happy with the way the game is going, the best way to complain is to not spend money. That is the only sentiment they will listen and respond to.
  • You all dont want to address the the stupid difficulty level that most people can't even play on the lightside to complete even a 1/4, then we should all ban together and stop buying anything to CG corrects the problem. There is absolutely no fun in trying to do anything if u don't even have a prayer of beating anything, so yeah i won't be spending anymore money and i urge others to do the same till the issue is corrected.
  • I think the game may have turned into a Social experiment on society. See how long the public keep throwing money at CG, despite each update or new content being bugged, impossible to play and according to 20 pages of complaints no fun at all. (It seems CG does no testing and does bare minimum work) and the $$ flow in.
    Id say the experiment is "Working as intended."