Valve-Half life 3?!?!

You Guys see this? 1 year after not posting anything on their YT, they realise a video showing their amazing wireless Multiplayer Co-op (Which lets you play a game even if you don't have it INSTALLED or OWN IT) -Which is crazy! Then, today they drop this trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=O2W0N3uKXmo

I know this might not seem like a big deal to other non-Valve fans, but you can find some quality "value cannot count to three" memes online.
This is the sequal to the game that was... released in 2004?!?
And Still has a rating of...9.8-10/10 rating on almost every website?!?
This is a massive deal, and if anyone knows value, this will rock the gaming world.
I am so excited!
"But," he whispered, "it was so artistically done"
The smile faded. The glow in his eyes did likewise... and Thrawn, the last Grand Admiral, was gone.

Replies

• It’s VR. Boo. Hopefully they will release a non VR version.
  • Agreed I don't know if valve is doing this to boost VR, cause I know they could make mad money off of any and all companies by selling it. The orange box sold over 3 million copies by 2008, Way over that by now.
    "But," he whispered, "it was so artistically done"
    The smile faded. The glow in his eyes did likewise... and Thrawn, the last Grand Admiral, was gone.
  • I hadn't heard about it till I saw this post. Now I have to buy VR. Great.
  • I was sooo hyped when I saw it, couldn't believe my eyes at first that it was real... after all those years! Then realized it's vr only and got really disappointed. :'( Guess in the end, I will have to watch Let's Plays to know at least the story.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    I was sooo hyped when I saw it, couldn't believe my eyes at first that it was real... after all those years! Then realized it's vr only and got really disappointed. :'( Guess in the end, I will have to watch Let's Plays to know at least the story.

Yeah this is what I'll do. Vr hasn't piqued my interest at all thus far
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    As someone who's using new vr/ar technologies for my job, I can say the devices are not ready for wide consumer appeal both because of the price point and technical shortcomings. But generation by generation it's getting there and this year AAA titles started to launch one by one. It's no surprise Valve is taking this route. They want new HL to be one of the staple titles that takes advantage of vr only paradigm.