New First Order Character?

New First Order Character? 29 votes

Supreme Leader Snoke
20%
Zombie961RigglerDaPowerfulJediXxDougyDougyxXPineapple_PrinceThe_Purple_Prince 6 votes
General Hux
10%
WombatJediKnightEffAPublicEyeDDarthAsajj 3 votes
BB-9E
10%
Richfxxxdarth_dovahLemon_Loser 3 votes
First Order Flametrooper
10%
BlauwWarGuy101MagicMatthews99 3 votes
FN-2199 "Nines"
3%
Seku 1 vote
First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper
3%
EventineElessedil 1 vote
Praetorian Guard
10%
VertigoTypherrionKwiatek2001 3 votes
First Order Sith Trooper
3%
DarthVeritlyn 1 vote
First Order Heavy Weapons Stormtrooper
0%
All of the Above
27%
SwalkerVisionSyrup_Chugger3SebekCt214476Athen_GreecoMemeMasterAssassin9818Zombefyer 8 votes

Replies

• First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper
    A new leader is needed to push FO back into relevance, so Hux (not Snoke, he's lame) would be useful and already in development so that's great. New Sith Trooper also already inbound, guessing will replace FOST. That brings us up to 10 FO characters, two full squads.
    Hux, UKR, FOX, FOSithT, SFTP
    Phasma, Kylo, FOO, FOST, FOTP
    What else do we need? That Riot Control Trooper looks like fun, with the right kit (including AOE) he could replace SFTP maybe.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I'm just upset it's not FO sith trooper and they're making ST into empire ST or w/e. weird

+1 to snoke being lame. zzzzzzzzz
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • First Order Sith Trooper
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I'm just upset it's not FO sith trooper and they're making ST into empire ST or w/e. weird

When did they say Sith Empire ST was getting renamed?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited December 2019

Q: With the new trilogy Sith Trooper being mentioned in the recent road ahead post will the Sith Trooper currently in game be renamed? Example: Sith Empire Troope?
    A: CG_Tophat - To distinguish between the two, the new one will be called Sith Trooper and the current one will be renamed to Sith Empire Trooper.

lol so dumb

edit: wait, what?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • First Order Sith Trooper

Q: With the new trilogy Sith Trooper being mentioned in the recent road ahead post will the Sith Trooper currently in game be renamed? Example: Sith Empire Troope?
    A: CG_Tophat - To distinguish between the two, the new one will be called Sith Trooper and the current one will be renamed to Sith Empire Trooper.

lol so dumb

edit: wait, what?

That's dumb. They should call him Imperial Sith Trooper like they're called in SWTOR
  • You forgot Baron Elrik Vonreg, Commander Pyre, and Agent Tierny. Vonreg stands out due to his unique red TIE interceptor. I would prefer Vonreg rather than the FO Pilot duplicate that came with the Executioner.
  • Typherrion
    117 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Praetorian Guard
    We need praetorian guard I got so excited when they came out I made a kit for them.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/177871/praetorian-guard-kit-idea#latest
    Please let me know if I should update or add anything this this kit.