Can I get 7* Chewie with out Dengar?

https://swgoh.gg/p/375123315/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters

Assuming I get IG88 to G12 and Bossk to at least 7* G11 do you think I have a shot at 7* or worst case 6*?
I have some pretty good Arena Mods I can move to BH when the time comes.

Replies

• Unless you have all G11/12 then without Dengar its likely to be up to the RNG gods from what ive read. Doable but hard as heck.
  • The majority of people who unlocked 7* had one of either zBossk or Dengar, or both. It's excellent modding and RNG to do so without both.
  • It impossible, give up! There’s no way you can do it! Silly for thinking you can! No way!
    And you’re supposed to fire back by saying:
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • I don't know. Anything is possible, but I've heard IG88 is a particularly poor choice for this, and the gear levels are low outside of Boba and Bossk.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Thanks for the feed back. I managed to get 6* C3PO with out Logray and Chirpa all be it with about a million attempts!
    So I will give it a go but might need to settle for 6* and farm dengar for next time round.
  • is it possible? cos my dengar is 4 star and i already have the others(except jango i unlocked bosk yesterday) , my bobba is g11 and has a zeta ,i can even invest other zetas to make it work but , is it possible without Dengar or must i just be patient and wait the million years till i seven star dengar?

• You can do it without Dengar, with Bossk lead zeta and the right mods (don't have to be arena-grade/amazing).

Or you can do it with Boba lead plus G12 on everyone and absolutely excellent mods.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    it's possible, just way harder. search the forums for guides, there have been may posts about it. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • is it possible? cos my dengar is 4 star and i already have the others(except jango i unlocked bosk yesterday) , my bobba is g11 and has a zeta ,i can even invest other zetas to make it work but , is it possible without Dengar or must i just be patient and wait the million years till i seven star dengar?

Yes it is, but you'll need a geared team. I one shotted the event with a 5x G12 toons roster :smile:

ZzBossk lead, ZJango, Bobba, Bane and Greedo.

• I used the same, minus Jango zeta. G12+0 on Bossk and Boba. G11+0 on Jango and Cad. G9+4 on Greedo.
  • Without Dengar, your best bet is to back out and start over every time R2 smokescreens. You'll eventually catch that one-in-a-thousand RNG scenario where he doesn't use smokescreen early on. Either way, regardless if you have Dengar or not, Bossk should be g12 as well as the fastest of the bunch. Make sure Boba is the second fastest.
  • get dengar up another gear level or 2 and you should be ok with that team and good mods. There may still be some RNG so watch some videos on strategy to know when you should start over and when you should keep going. If you lose someone immediately, probably restart, just depends on who it is. dump IG, his AOE will work against you. Don't use AOEs, something the devs don't tell you is ROLO has her leader ability in effect, so when they resist they gain a bunch of turnmeter.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I used the same, minus Jango zeta. G12+0 on Bossk and Boba. G11+0 on Jango and Cad. G9+4 on Greedo.

What is the kill order?

I have zBossk G12, G12 Fett, G11 Jango, G10 Greedo and G9 Bane. I dont even get close, and Bossk is 239 speed, Jango about 229, Fett 195 or so. Solo and Chewy just destroy them all in mere seconds.
  • You have to get rid of Chewie first. Guard just completely inhibits your ability to take out the others. Get a run where R2 doesn't stealth, then use mass assist on Chewie.