Kit Reveal: New Sith Trooper

Prev1
Want to learn more about this character? Check out Sith Trooper's Developer Insight

UNIT NAME: Sith Trooper
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Attacker, First Order, Sith
Elite trooper with powerful First Order and Sith synergy and high damage potential.

90awr5nrgytb.jpg

ABILITIES:

Basic: Sith Strike

vtfx1g78dtvo.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If this attack is a critical hit, Sith Trooper gains Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns.

Special 1: Vengeant Blast (Cooldown 3)

digxxzmqqpmo.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies. This attack deals 50% more damage for each currently defeated First Order or Sith ally.

Special 2: Resurgent Power (Cooldown 3)

5s62qddit21t.gif
FINAL TEXT: Dispel all debuffs on all First Order and Sith allies and grant them Advantage for 2 turns. If Sith Trooper already had Advantage, he is called to assist.

Unique 1: Emperor's Legacy

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) At the start of battle, Sith Trooper gains Advantage for 2 turns if the Leader is First Order or Sith. While Sith Trooper has Advantage, he has +50% Critical Damage.

Whenever another First Order or Sith ally scores a critical hit or Stuns an enemy, Sith Trooper is called to assist (limit once per turn).

Whenever another First Order or Sith ally is defeated, the cooldown of Vengeant Blast is reset, then Sith Trooper gains Advantage for 1 turn and takes a bonus turn.

Replies

• Is it a marquee
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Og Sith Trooper for life

fnqwaqaaxzsb.jpg

I mean seriously do you need 2 toons with identical names?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited December 2019
    First Order + Sith synergy?

Sweet!

Can’t wait for theorycrafting on this front
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Simple, powerful, useful - I like it.
  • LOL! You already have SIT in the game.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Og Sith Trooper for life

fnqwaqaaxzsb.jpg

I mean seriously do you need 2 toons with identical names?

They're switching his name to sith empire trooper and WOW! Sweet toon
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    I think special #2 description is worded wrong. Does he choose an ally to attack, cleanse all FO and Sith then he assists if he had advantage?
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I think special #2 description is worded wrong. Does he choose an ally to attack, cleanse all FO and Sith then he assists if he had advantage?

The wording is identical to Hux's 2nd special. I assume one of them is a mistake.
  • Aronael wrote: »
    ^ But wait for the movie before clicking. ;):p

Hey man, I logged in just for you! I was expecting a joke or troll and couldn’t see your actual warning because I’m on mobile! We’re here for a kit reveal and don’t really need to worry about much else! So, thanks. I’ve dodged everything until today. Hope you’re doing just as well as I currently feel. Enjoy!

Spoiler tags work on mobile, as well. Just sayin... :*

Next time, please include the whole thing in spoiler tags. TIA.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Anyone notice how Sith Trooper's Resurgent Power has the same description as Hux's Devious Scheme? I think that's an error that needs to be seen to.
  • Grue
    54 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

The wording is identical to Hux's 2nd special. I assume one of them is a mistake.

In the picture, Executioner is the one attacking, so he either chooses, the description should say Executioner, or all FO with Advantage assist.
  • But how is he coming to the holotables? Marquee? Cantina? Galactic Chase?
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    A simply kit but the faction needs new things plus it can be used with the Sith too.
  • @cg_sbcrumb Can you or someone correct whichever of either the Hux or Sith Trooper abilities is wrong as currently they're showing the same thing. Guessing Sith Trooper is wrong as the ability text doesn't make sense as it stands on Trooper
  • Ya um ""FINAL TEXT: Dispel all debuffs on all First Order and Sith allies and grant them Advantage for 2 turns. If Sith Trooper already had Advantage, he is called to assist."

He assists himself?
  • I also see another bonus on death to try and exploit 😈
  • I also see another bonus on death to try and exploit 😈

They made it only trigger on FO or Sith allies though, so we won't have another JKA style exploit.
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    Ya um ""FINAL TEXT: Dispel all debuffs on all First Order and Sith allies and grant them Advantage for 2 turns. If Sith Trooper already had Advantage, he is called to assist."

He assists himself?

That's tripping me up too, why would he assist himself? Don't they normal say that the toon then uses a basic if they meet the conditions?
  • This is probably really irrelevant but does anyone know when Darth Revan will return?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Dmitry13 wrote: »
    This is probably really irrelevant but does anyone know when Darth Revan will return?
    With the Journey Guide, his event will always be available in game
  • willennium wrote: »
    I also see another bonus on death to try and exploit 😈

They made it only trigger on FO or Sith allies though, so we won't have another JKA style exploit.

True, but I could easily see a Greivous-style nuke team filled with FO and/or Sith.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    Ya um ""FINAL TEXT: Dispel all debuffs on all First Order and Sith allies and grant them Advantage for 2 turns. If Sith Trooper already had Advantage, he is called to assist."

He assists himself?

That's tripping me up too, why would he assist himself? Don't they normal say that the toon then uses a basic if they meet the conditions?
    Whatever their reasons, it does make a difference in the game. They want this to be considered as using two abilities

It can be used to our advantage / disadvantage depending how its used or who its used against

For example, if you target Darth Revan, Sith Trooper won't assist but would've attacked him if the attack wasn't an assist attack
  • Will having 2 characters named Sith Trooper cause bugs, especially if they are on the field together or on the same team together?
  • Will having 2 characters named Sith Trooper cause bugs, especially if they are on the field together or on the same team together?

Sith Trooper already in game is being changed to Sith Empire Trooper, though they should have called him Imperial Sith Trooper
  • Ikky2win wrote: »

He assists himself?

Ezra's second special is also call ally to assist, then Ezra assists. I think it's so they can't be countered, but that also means it doesn't do much if they're dazed.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Soupstyle wrote: »
    fjmybkv0dsxw.jpg

They should make the Sith Soldier and Sith Commando from the OR marquees playable characters
  • LOL! You already have SIT in the game.

What is a sit?
  • This one has the potential to be such a nuke. His Unique combined with either Hux or KRU lead allow him to go over 300% Crit damage modifier. This guy will hit like a truck.
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Will having 2 characters named Sith Trooper cause bugs, especially if they are on the field together or on the same team together?

Sith Trooper already in game is being changed to Sith Empire Trooper, though they should have called him Imperial Sith Trooper

Sith Empire Trooper is correct. Imperial Sith Trooper implies it is a Sith soldier, which is wrong except for the case of the Sith Purification Troopers in a mission in the MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic