Hux and Sith Trooper

Prev1
Wondering whether they’ll be marquee characters or if we should expect a legendary event.

Replies

• I wouldnt be surprised if Hux was a legendary requiring resistance. Sith Trooper will likely be a marquee tho
  • Wondering whether they’ll be marquee characters or if we should expect a legendary event.

Well, since neither is legendary by virtually any definition of the word.....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Yeah. Legendary would be an odd choice.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Hux is in every sequel movie, sequel comics, sequel shows; but not legendary material.

Edit: plus Hux only has one zeta, legendary characters get two.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Hux is in every sequel movie, sequel comics, sequel shows; but not legendary material.

What about Shaak Ti then? Two zetas, marquee toon.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • It's like jango. Not exactly legendary.

My point is ALL legendary have two Zetas. Which means Hux isn't a legendary.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »

What about Shaak Ti then? Two zetas, marquee toon.

He didn't say ONLY legendary get 2
  • Both kits seem good, but not game-changing good. I imagine both are marquees
  • Or perhaps they are earned through the Journey Guide or whatever. Something that might actually be cool would be if the Journey Guide had steps like "unlock these characters" then you had to use them to defeat 100 Resistance enemies much like the different quests.

Eventually you unlock a new character, say Sith Trooper, then next you need to use that toon to do X damage in the Sith raid or place twice on defense in GAC. Then you earn more stuff as you progress. Might give it more of a satisfactory feeling to unlocking characters anyway.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Its marquee unless stated otherwise and they did not state how they will be released
  • Don't we have a Sith Trooper already :smile:
  • Dethjin wrote: »
    Don't we have a Sith Trooper already :smile:

They're changing the name of the one we already have to accommodate the new one.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • EA heading on to this ep9 **** already means that they didn't just can the Mace rework, but all the Jedi reworks.

I'll finish getting Traya to 7*... After that, it's so long and thanks for all the fish.
  • EA heading on to this ep9 **** already means that they didn't just can the Mace rework, but all the Jedi reworks.

I'll finish getting Traya to 7*... After that, it's so long and thanks for all the fish.

He's getting a bigger rework in February for the new season of the clone wars
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    EA heading on to this ep9 **** already means that they didn't just can the Mace rework, but all the Jedi reworks.

He's getting a bigger rework in February for the new season of the clone wars

Maybe. All we know is that they wanted to do a big rework but didn't have the time.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    please make this new guy FO SiT and leave SiT alone, alright?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    please make this new guy FO SiT and leave SiT alone, alright?

They already indicated they were going to call the old one "Sith Empire Trooper".

Which is fine...but the new guy should still be FO SiT.
    This is the Sith Trooper: mum0anjhffzm.jpg
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Hux and Sith Trooper remind me of Krennic and Death Trooper. Same premise and likely, same character deployment.
  • Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    The kit of Hux is frightening good, actually. A direct counter to Ga $, Rebels and Shaak Ti retribution or bb8 resistance. Mabe even against DR teams. Potentially a must have toon.

Hux's kit may be good, but he supports a Tier 2 faction; they're still going to get crushed by 501st, Clones, Resistance, Rebels, and Sith Empire. He'll make a mediocre team "slightly" better, which means neither one of the new toons will be worth farming, unless they force us to by making them requirements for something that actually does elevate a team to Top Tier.
  • TheRealNickEZ
    684 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    The kit of Hux is frightening good, actually. A direct counter to Ga $, Rebels and Shaak Ti retribution or bb8 resistance. Mabe even against DR teams. Potentially a must have toon.

Hux's kit may be good, but he supports a Tier 2 faction; they're still going to get crushed by 501st, Clones, Resistance, Rebels, and Sith Empire. He'll make a mediocre team "slightly" better, which means neither one of the new toons will be worth farming, unless they force us to by making them requirements for something that actually does elevate a team to Top Tier.

Wrong.
  • First Order will be an A tier team.
  • Sure they will.
  • With just hux and sith trooper?! Rotfl
  • Hux
  • More of the same sith?
  • Enas_Yorl wrote: »

You know they’ll be required for the new Rey or Kylo.
  • Dethjin wrote: »
    Don't we have a Sith Trooper already :smile:
    Yes we do, though they will be renaming our current Sith Trooper to Sith Empire Trooper upon release of the Episode IX Sith Trooper