best The Clone Wars saga?

there are so many great options to choose from (Maul + Mandalore, Ahsoka’s fall, everything with Hondo) but i think the Umbaran campaign is The Clone Wars at its very best

what’s your favorite?

Replies

• Agreed, my second favorite would probably be the 5s arc where he finds out about the inhibitor chips.
  • Didn't like most of TCW, it felt disjointed, hard to follow. And far too unbelievable ... I don't care how powerful your Force juju is, one Jedi cannot deflect the concentrated barrage from an entire battalion of B2 droids. Ahsoka's arc was pretty good and my surreal fan side liked the bit about the children of the Force world thing, was wild.
  • there are so many great options to choose from (Maul + Mandalore, Ahsoka’s fall, everything with Hondo) but i think the Umbaran campaign is The Clone Wars at its very best

what’s your favorite?

Umbaran arc was sick. Citadel arc was sick. Maul was super sick. Lol, the entire show was amazing. I think that after OT, the Clone Wars is the perfect culmination of all of star wars. Rebels couldn't even touch the clone wars. The emotions and literal life given out by so many of the characters in that show is stunning. I think characters such as Captain Rex, Ahsoka Tano, Darth Maul, have become major characters and fan favorites due to the success of this show.
  • One of my favorites was the Mortis arc with the father, son and daughter.
    d3mlyqlzormy.gif
  • 1. Mortis Arc
    2. Yoda’s Journey
    3. Mandalore Stuff
    4. Ahsokas Rejection of the Jedi
    5. Anytime Anakin does something awesome
  • “Cowards are those who follow the dark side” - Yoda

Ironic coming from someone who runs from the Emperor and hides on a planet for decades. Yoda is one of the biggest fools. Never understood why people like him.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    “Cowards are those who follow the dark side” - Yoda

Ironic coming from someone who runs from the Emperor and hides on a planet for decades. Yoda is one of the biggest fools. Never understood why people like him.

I wouldn't exactly agree. He got thoroughly trashed in that fight with Palps. He was needed to train Luke, not become a martyr.
  • Some underrated ones are the citadel (season 3) arc and the chancellor murder plot (season 4 I think) arc. The citadel was the prison break one
    where echo “died”
    with Tarkin and even piell, and the chancellor murder plot one was where obiwan goes undercover as a bounty hunter and works with cad bane, embo, and a few others. I always remember these ones, but no one talks about them a lot.

My favorites though are definitely the Darth maul stuff and umbara, although I hope they top them with the next season.