The REAL Galactic Legend

Just thought I'd fix this up for you guys... ;)

pd2a9kgzcvbz.jpg

Replies

• I think we can do better than Kylo.. his Legend credentials are nonexistent. Get Admiral Piett in there =D
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Kelarn wrote: »
    I think we can do better than Kylo.. his Legend credentials are nonexistent. Get Admiral Piett in there =D

Yeah, the guy failed Vader...and lived! Twice!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Waiting patiently for piett; ozzel can have a nice 5s-esque sacrifice unique
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Should have done biggs and porkins!
  • Porkins and Darth Jar Jar. Called it. Mark it down.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    If darth jar jar is revealed in ep9..idk what I'd do lmao. Not sure if I'd be excited or really really upset.
  • No sheev?
  • Just made it... hope you're paying attention CG!!! :):) Legendary does not = epic.... more people, by far, know and fear the name Jar Jar than ... well, who you picked. :)
    cm8smf3z145a.jpg

• Stormtrooper and Darth Stormtrooper
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Except that dark side Jar Jar would have a different name than Binks. Maybe Darth Comicus Reliefus.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    Except that dark side Jar Jar would have a different name than Binks. Maybe Darth Comicus Reliefus.

Darth Doofus
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Rey and Kylo are hardly Galactic Legends. Kylo maybe a bit more than Rey, but Rey is barely known at all to the wider Galaxy. I can’t remember, but did she even do anything that helped destroy the First Order base?

I can only assume that in the next movie she becomes a media icon and travels the galaxy performing new hit songs in order to up her fame.
  • Ofc they MUST release these characters but I can imagine much more legendary chars too, instead of MaRey Sue and Benji Solo.
  • Biggs and Darth Jar Jar are the true legends.
  • That's an odd way to spell Therm Scissorpunch.
    Still not a he.