Hux and Sith Trooper

2Next

Replies

• Palanthian wrote: »
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    The kit of Hux is frightening good, actually. A direct counter to Ga $, Rebels and Shaak Ti retribution or bb8 resistance. Mabe even against DR teams. Potentially a must have toon.

Hux's kit may be good, but he supports a Tier 2 faction; they're still going to get crushed by 501st, Clones, Resistance, Rebels, and Sith Empire. He'll make a mediocre team "slightly" better, which means neither one of the new toons will be worth farming, unless they force us to by making them requirements for something that actually does elevate a team to Top Tier.

You know they’ll be required for the new Rey or Kylo.

Absolutely, without doubt

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    please make this new guy FO SiT and leave SiT alone, alright?

They already indicated they were going to call the old one "Sith Empire Trooper".

yeah I know, that was my point
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • For those that don't like FO this is just more toons you don't care about. Personally I like the FO faction. It has needed more attention for a while now. It is not a top tier or meta squad and these additions will not change that. But it helps pave the way for a FO meta later without getting 6 new FO toons all at once (see old Republic/KOTOR releases for how much fun that was).
  • Krashxxxx wrote: »
    For those that don't like FO this is just more toons you don't care about. Personally I like the FO faction. It has needed more attention for a while now. It is not a top tier or meta squad and these additions will not change that. But it helps pave the way for a FO meta later without getting 6 new FO toons all at once (see old Republic/KOTOR releases for how much fun that was).

FO already had a meta with Phasma Lead

• Hux’s kit may be good, but he supports a Tier 2 faction; they're still going to get crushed by 501st, Clones, Resistance, Rebels, and Sith Empire. He'll make a mediocre team "slightly" better, which means neither one of the new toons will be worth farming, unless they force us to by making them requirements for something that actually does elevate a team to Top Tier.[/quote]

I don’t see how you can say they will get crushed! He will need a relic KRU with his unique zeta and nodded to 100% tenacity. But if you have that they could be a serious force. His bad matchups would be treya and JKR. But if the rest of the FO team is strong he could potentially counter GAS and DR. In the Dr matchup Malak can’t drain KRU which could be huge. Resistance will have a tough time if they can’t gain TM. Rebels should get dominated. With a Hux lead if you have KRU at R7 and Executioner close to that with high offense mods this team will be a force! Way better then current FO can be.

• I'm real excited for the Disney trilogy releases. Gives me time to focus on characters I haven't been able to work on for ages and skip all this
  • I was re-reading the Sith Trooper kit and had a Random thought:

“FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies. This attack deals 50% more damage for each currently defeated First Order or Sith ally.”

The part that says currently defeated.... are they possibly going to release a Sith or First Order character that revives?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I was re-reading the Sith Trooper kit and had a Random thought:

“FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies. This attack deals 50% more damage for each currently defeated First Order or Sith ally.”

The part that says currently defeated.... are they possibly going to release a Sith or First Order character that revives?

Not necessarily. It might be a safeguard against some degeneracy with Daka and a paper tank, for example.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    EA heading on to this ep9 **** already means that they didn't just can the Mace rework, but all the Jedi reworks.

I'll finish getting Traya to 7*... After that, it's so long and thanks for all the fish.

He's getting a bigger rework in February for the new season of the clone wars

Maybe. All we know is that they wanted to do a big rework but didn't have the time.

All we know is that he didnt get a rework. Everything else is just a story, even if it's devs telling it.
  • Any chance we get them today?
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Hux is in every sequel movie, sequel comics, sequel shows; but not legendary material.

Edit: plus Hux only has one zeta, legendary characters get two.

What about Shaak Ti then? Two zetas, marquee toon.

It's kind of like how a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square ;)
    EA heading on to this ep9 **** already means that they didn't just can the Mace rework, but all the Jedi reworks.

I'll finish getting Traya to 7*... After that, it's so long and thanks for all the fish.

Get out of here you superior intellectual dolphin!
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    The kit of Hux is frightening good, actually. A direct counter to Ga $, Rebels and Shaak Ti retribution or bb8 resistance. Mabe even against DR teams. Potentially a must have toon.

Hux's kit may be good, but he supports a Tier 2 faction; they're still going to get crushed by 501st, Clones, Resistance, Rebels, and Sith Empire. He'll make a mediocre team "slightly" better, which means neither one of the new toons will be worth farming, unless they force us to by making them requirements for something that actually does elevate a team to Top Tier.

You know they’ll be required for the new Rey or Kylo.

Absolutely, without doubt

They will also need to be r7 with full zetas and need 500 kyrotech to gear. The days of only gearing garbage teams to the minimum are over. It is full engagement or nothing now.