Replies

• Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Fixer wrote: »

Go back to when the Sith raid was released, there was the same sentiment about fun.

I was very careful to speak only to rewards, because as we all know, we all have different perspectives on what is fun. No one can tell others what is fun, we can only speak to our own perspective.

"We all have different perspectives on fun" please anyone that finds me someone who finds it fun, genuinely fun, to just deploy and get low amount but higher tier rewards that barely make much of a scratch on anything let alone a single toon. Anyone that actually has fun doing that needs their brain fixing and shown what fun is supposed to be and that they have very low expectations in life.

For one example, I dont find the DS Geo TB to fun. We managed 27 stars at the start and from there all we do is wait and build GP to gain the rest. The is no real challenge and the special missions are on lock down after the team is built. There was little "development path".

DS is a swing too far the other way, but still needed to be more on that side of pendulum

Not sure if mine will hide previous quotes like yours did, what you've just said reinforces my point though, even you don't enjoy waiting and deploying for any more stars.

It's a solid thick dump clogging someone's design choice when it doesn't strike them to make a realistic guild GP qualification and reccomendations or to make their efforts there in any shape correct, make it so that 1st wave of 1st phase is beatable with tactics, good mods and a bit of RNG maybe at gear 12. No guild at 100mill GP is likely to have anyone let alone each player owning a relic 7 toon. It's just not realistic.

The 1st waves could've been scaled way better and still kept many stars and progress "endgame content" and unreachable or attainable by anyone at this point. IMHO no one that had any power in the decision making process had any thoughts or deep thinking/profitable thinking put into this TB and it shows in the scenario here being all the lower down guilds begging to themselves that the big guilds boycott so that it can at least have so kind of linear progression to it.

I dont mind it if I have other things to work on that effect the mode. If I have teams I can build to do better in missions and that will in the end add to my GP, great. But once all the teams are lined up and going 4/4 and the first 2-3 phases dont even need all the combat missions, it starts to lose its luster.

DS side hit that too quick IMO.

I absolutely agree that 1, this TB needed difficulty, and that this is too much. But by no means that mean I would suggest or recommend not doing it u less the rewards are really hands down better in the other way.

Also, I think this is an odd situation that many players are not used to. There are many game modes where the players in this situation (getting crushed very early) is a small percentage. This time it's a huge portion....

For me in particular theres so much to work on for even a chance at trying 1 wave of the battles there which of course i hate and find ridiculous, heck I was a bit shy of what I ought to be in DS Geo when first trying but I at least got to take about 2 or 3 turns in the 1st wave and maybe kill a couple of people.

Like people have noticed and said there's pretty much nothing to work on long term for this TB. There's no actual obvious route or work to be done rn for the player base since no one is even sure what we'll be getting whether it be more relics, more level cap or what. You can try and horde all 3 but that'll just be a nightmare and you'll overencumber yourself.

I still haven't got nearly as far in terms of DS Geo as you clearly have and imo I blame the devs for that since they clearly should've had the foresight to make progression take longer in line with its partner TB, I get LS Hoth is easier than DS Hoth for the most part but surely they should've scaled stars fairly high with a similar GP exceeding slight possibility but not to as large a degree if they knew that was their direction.

I feel like in an ideal world a TB battle would scale in difficulty and reward of the power for the territory depending on the guild and it's power and also reducing the effect deployment has overall. The end game should focus alot more on battles than it does namely in early phases. Whether this is just having the 3* GP needed higher earlier keeping end goal 3* requirement anchored and giving more GP for battles in the 1st phase or something else it kind of becomes more of a service to people already ahead when they don't have to focus on battles like you said.

I feel like personally I wish people didn't do it to show some kind of statement of not being treated like cattle and like you say the rewards overall would be better for top guilds but it's the lower guilds who are supposed to be the future, it doesn't look bright if these future endgame players much further away from endgame can't even taste some progress without having the years progress or cash relic 7 comes with.

I know that I can't even be in a guild that can max Hoth quite yet with my progress since I played right at start of the game and meta changed constantly *insert pepridge farm remembers meme* the game was much more fun because no one knew if a toon could end up a hidden gem in a team. That also obviously led to a very broad roster for some like me and very slow progress farming the "wrong stuff". Queue leaving the game every now and then on detox of it and suddenly you've missed 2 marquees aka months of progress even by missing a day.

At the end of the day you should never crush almost the entire player base. It's getting crushed and finding bleak times that you need a shining light in the form of knowing other players can succeed and have found a recipe to it, there is nothing quite like that in this case and it's demoralizing for all.

Long message but hopefully found worthy of the read. Btw at 100 mill GP guild I assume LSGeo stars attainable is just laughable despite qualified... correct me if I'm wrong if it's still better than Hoth at that GP but fairly sure as stated before the qualifications were set way off mark.
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    ShawDou wrote: »
    Kyno, you can try and spin this anyway you want but you are wrong. This event is wrong on so many levels. Gear 13 & relics just came out this year after gear 12 being the highest level for the first 3 years. DS geo is challenging, but you can get 3-4 rounds finished with a decent DR or Traya team, 2-3 rounds with NS or BH in the first 2 phases. And you do not even need relics to do so. Now for this LS geo you can't even pass 1 round in phase 1 with a fully maxed out relic'd 7 Revan, Padme or CLS team? How can you even compare. It is ludicrous to release something this hard that will take years for most to accomplish. You and your team are dead wrong! Please just admit it. At this point its not challenging, it's impossible for 99.9% of people playing this game. And you had the balls to keep the rewards the same!

Ps. I know you have stated that power of the toons don't always stick to the actual star wars universe. But to have droids that were tinker toys in the story line be able to take down jedi so easily is also ridiculous.

What am I trying to spin?

So you think it's not disturbing that guilds have to have the conversation about removing long time friends when new content comes they cant complete without changing around the guild?

Or the conversations they have when someone leaves a guild because they can get into a guild doing that content and dont want to wait for the current guild to catch up?

Neither of those sound like disturbing conversations for a guild to have to have?

That is what I said. I'm not trying to spin anything.

You were comparing this TB with previous releases and that is un-comparable. None of previous releases we so hard that maxed meta teams would not be able to finish first phase of any event or do serious progress there.

Not to mention that maxed teams designed for this event are destroyed in first round of phase 2. That is something that never happened before so there is no compassion with anything you released so far.

Which teams were designed for this event? And what strategy should they use?

How about the mission that required GAS and Ahsoka only, and squads that had both at R7 still weren’t able to complete?

mods? strats?
    Kyno, you can try and spin this anyway you want but you are wrong. This event is wrong on so many levels. Gear 13 & relics just came out this year after gear 12 being the highest level for the first 3 years. DS geo is challenging, but you can get 3-4 rounds finished with a decent DR or Traya team, 2-3 rounds with NS or BH in the first 2 phases. And you do not even need relics to do so. Now for this LS geo you can't even pass 1 round in phase 1 with a fully maxed out relic'd 7 Revan, Padme or CLS team? How can you even compare. It is ludicrous to release something this hard that will take years for most to accomplish. You and your team are dead wrong! Please just admit it. At this point its not challenging, it's impossible for 99.9% of people playing this game. And you had the balls to keep the rewards the same!

Ps. I know you have stated that power of the toons don't always stick to the actual star wars universe. But to have droids that were tinker toys in the story line be able to take down jedi so easily is also ridiculous.

So you think it's not disturbing that guilds have to have the conversation about removing long time friends when new content comes they cant complete without changing around the guild?

Or the conversations they have when someone leaves a guild because they can get into a guild doing that content and dont want to wait for the current guild to catch up?

Neither of those sound like disturbing conversations for a guild to have to have?

You were comparing this TB with previous releases and that is un-comparable. None of previous releases we so hard that maxed meta teams would not be able to finish first phase of any event or do serious progress there.

Not to mention that maxed teams designed for this event are destroyed in first round of phase 2. That is something that never happened before so there is no compassion with anything you released so far.

Padme and 501 clones (GAS or Shaak-ti lead). These were only teams i saw do some progress in P1, some even managed to clear 4/4. But then they died at 0/4 or if super lucky on 1/4 in P2. These are teams that got reworks and were released as Galactic republics, they have the GR heroes of this TB. So they are designed to work for this event, still can do almost nothing in phase 2.

yeah, and I think modding and strats will play a role when people figure it out
    Xlor1 wrote: »
    Youve played 1 phase once!!! How does anyone know they dont like it? Change teams, change mods but for crying out loud, give it a chance.

Change teams? LMAO your funny... change to what teams? The other Jedi not kitted to deal with that TB or the team of secret legendaries who actually double in power at relic 7 compared to the padme team? They know they don't like it when even the closest you can be to complete on a character these days doesn't garuntee 1 wave of enemies to be beaten and not destroyed by...

Did you try any battles or are you trolling?

you have two sets of maxed jedi? I don't believe you

rtt: chexmix deathstorm AniNS hsth, vader-L v rancor, teebo rancor, vaderL cls bb8 tankraid, etc. People will develop new ideas and strategies imo. I mean, they already said they aren't changing difficulty so...

I was in the middle of a long message that explains how you either live under a rock or don't understand stuff but didn't quote so lost my progress trying to check what you said exactly. At this point though I'm convinced your trolling. The TLDR was essentially:
    Whales have teams maxed out, Anakin and Ashoka are the only toons usable in a phase 2 special mission (theres tactics on choosing a squad composition but you can't change who fights that battle from those 2 so don't be an **** there's nothing you can do.

When the high ranking players with experience and a wallet will have some of the best mods and therefore what you call "tactics" and they died with maybe just 1 turn or none. You can't 1 shot phase 2 units especially if no one 1 shot an entire wave in phase 1. Newsflash phase 2 is harder than phase 1.

Last and final bit you may have somehow missed?? Jedi knight Revan teams that were maxed out with meta toons on the team struggled to even clear 1 wave let alone 2 out of the 4. When have you seen any of the other Jedi like; Mace windu/Luminara/Bariss/Plo Koon and so on ever place in a squad arena rank? They can't beat Jedi Revan teams so of course they'll do worse than a Jedi Revan team?

Please do pay attention to stuff you try to debate. Lastly "I mean, they already said they aren't changing the difficulty..." they also said they won't be creating new relic tiers or level caps or so on for the next 3 months that's basically them saying they will add all that so we can actually do a fight in this TB. And if you think they planned for the TB to be done much better before 3 months have passed just look at the calculated extra characters we need in the game to even max the TB.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    P2 theorycraft strategy: overload everything with health/prot so that a few of them might survive giving you time to hit a button before defeat screen.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited December 2019

How about the mission that required GAS and Ahsoka only, and squads that had both at R7 still weren’t able to complete?

mods? strats?

Padme and 501 clones (GAS or Shaak-ti lead). These were only teams i saw do some progress in P1, some even managed to clear 4/4. But then they died at 0/4 or if super lucky on 1/4 in P2. These are teams that got reworks and were released as Galactic republics, they have the GR heroes of this TB. So they are designed to work for this event, still can do almost nothing in phase 2.

Youve played 1 phase once!!! How does anyone know they dont like it? Change teams, change mods but for crying out loud, give it a chance.

Change teams? LMAO your funny... change to what teams? The other Jedi not kitted to deal with that TB or the team of secret legendaries who actually double in power at relic 7 compared to the padme team? They know they don't like it when even the closest you can be to complete on a character these days doesn't garuntee 1 wave of enemies to be beaten and not destroyed by...

rtt: chexmix deathstorm AniNS hsth, vader-L v rancor, teebo rancor, vaderL cls bb8 tankraid, etc. People will develop new ideas and strategies imo. I mean, they already said they aren't changing difficulty so...

I was in the middle of a long message that explains how you either live under a rock or don't understand stuff but didn't quote so lost my progress trying to check what you said exactly. At this point though I'm convinced your trolling. The TLDR was essentially:
    Whales have teams maxed out, Anakin and Ashoka are the only toons usable in a phase 2 special mission (theres tactics on choosing a squad composition but you can't change who fights that battle from those 2 so don't be an **** there's nothing you can do.

When the high ranking players with experience and a wallet will have some of the best mods and therefore what you call "tactics" and they died with maybe just 1 turn or none. You can't 1 shot phase 2 units especially if no one 1 shot an entire wave in phase 1. Newsflash phase 2 is harder than phase 1.

Last and final bit you may have somehow missed?? Jedi knight Revan teams that were maxed out with meta toons on the team struggled to even clear 1 wave let alone 2 out of the 4. When have you seen any of the other Jedi like; Mace windu/Luminara/Bariss/Plo Koon and so on ever place in a squad arena rank? They can't beat Jedi Revan teams so of course they'll do worse than a Jedi Revan team?

Please do pay attention to stuff you try to debate. Lastly "I mean, they already said they aren't changing the difficulty..." they also said they won't be creating new relic tiers or level caps or so on for the next 3 months that's basically them saying they will add all that so we can actually do a fight in this TB. And if you think they planned for the TB to be done much better before 3 months have passed just look at the calculated extra characters we need in the game to even max the TB.

I skimmed your lame insults and crybaby tears, and here's what I could make out:

"Duuuuh there's only two chars, nothing can be changed!!" lol and you wonder why you can't seem to grasp anything. Do you attack malak with basics in hsth when debuffed and wonder why it's hard?

You can't even understand that the comps used might not be correct and/or the mods might not be right for a battle. You must have laughed when someone suggested different comps for hsth. "Ever see pao on the arena leaderboards???" "I know cool people with the best mods! They have the best 6e prot mods on jolee!" Tell me more about what I'm missing, because it certainly isn't your attitude

So wait until the release the "needed" toons, or just git gud. Or both. who cares
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    You cant figure out a strategy when you click enter and die before moving

lol ok
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • @No_Try in all fairness I have wondered since hearing/seeing somewhere that apparently there's a unit I think droideka who exploits extra speed that if that means the event is designed to deliberately make top speed mods a detriment and make farming speed in a mod no longer a priority to do well? I'm probably completely wrong there and I'm sure they'd still get one shot but yeah
  • Gifafi wrote: »

mods? strats?

I skimmed your lame insults and crybaby tears, and here's what I could make out:

"Duuuuh there's only two chars, nothing can be changed!!" lol and you wonder why you can't seem to grasp anything. Do you attack malak with basics in hsth when debuffed and wonder why it's hard?

You can't even understand that the comps used might not be correct and/or the mods might not be right for a battle. You must have laughed when someone suggested different comps for hsth. "Ever see pao on the arena leaderboards???" "I know cool people with the best mods! They have the best 6e prot mods on jolee!" Tell me more about what I'm missing, because it certainly isn't your attitude

So wait until the release the "needed" toons, or just git gud. Or both. who cares

lol ok

Quick question , how can you prepare a squad comp if every wave and battle is different for everyone? Not sure how that would work , since your example Pao in the sith raid only works cause traya and the sabers, what would happen if they randomly changed the toons you fought in that phase , would it still work ? No prolly not huh
    And honestly the insults at the beginning kind of told me, your not real.
  • I came out with a strat for our 160m gp guild.
    P1 deploy all toons and ships and stop just short of 1 star bottom and fleet. Leftover goes to mid.
    P2. 3 star bottom from just deployments and 2 star fleet. Left overs go mid
    P3 1 star mid and left overs go bottom. Deploy fleet and stop short of 1 star.
    P4. Deploy everything top for 2 stars and bottom 1 star.
    9 stars. No fights. No platoons. 102m squad. 60m fleet
  • Wolfcast1e
    526 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Call me silly but I find that progression is fun, and going back to hoth and loose 3k get2 tokens is not going towards progression when we all have our Negociator and Malevolance to unlock to stay competitive in GA and TW .... and 7 stars Nego is required for LS Geo. Of course you get 3k more get1 with Hoth, but trading 3k get2 for 3k get1 is not a good trade.

Also, a bunch of things are supposed to come that may help us do better:
    - new mods (6 Dot Purple Mods)
    - new characters (jedi rey, etc)
    - new abilities unlocked @ relic 7
    - level cap increase (maybe??)
    - jedi rework

Let's be patient a little bit ... I so agree with people posting that with every new content there's too much complaining that it is too hard. Completing new content in a month is no fun either.
  • I think the simple point everyone is making is, if there’s no way to progress, what’s the point....
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

mods? strats?

lol ok

Quick question , how can you prepare a squad comp if every wave and battle is different for everyone? Not sure how that would work , since your example Pao in the sith raid only works cause traya and the sabers, what would happen if they randomly changed the toons you fought in that phase , would it still work ? No prolly not huh

I assume the same way we did for the other geotb. Like how magna is the key to the p1 sm where you need sep droids when it seemed like gg should be in there. I mean, gg was g13 for most, a real monster to deal with...yet made that sm pretty impossible.

As for insults I was just replying to the unwarranted attack on me. shrug
  • Gifafi wrote: »

mods? strats?

lol ok

I assume the same way we did for the other geotb. Like how magna is the key to the p1 sm where you need sep droids when it seemed like gg should be in there. I mean, gg was g13 for most, a real monster to deal with...yet made that sm pretty impossible.

You are free to try making another strategy trying different toons, but as long enemies goes first and can destroy your whole team with 1 AOE there is not much you can do.

Have you actually saw any video of phase 2 or tried that? I saw relic 7 6* mods crit dmg anakin doing 14k crit DMG on his AOE bonus turn. R7 anakin in arena can one shot whole oponent teams. Why he did so little? Because enemies just have soo much defense and level advantage over your characters that dmg reduction when you attack is huge which also means dmg increase when they attack is huge too.
  • Max relic max gear top mod GAS with maxed relic etc troopers including arc can barely win 4/4 in p1 and not in p2.. that’s the single best team in the game. that should say enough about tuning issues. and to what the no brains said about “let’s wait 3 months”.. the relic 7’s won’t magically get better on their own to beat this. it’s legitimately impossible and some new “content” will have to be released to allow teams to beat these way overpowered waves in the new tb. it’s as simple as “best team possible i entire game gets killed always”.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member

mods? strats?

lol ok

Can you just clarify what you mean there ? @Gifafi the short forms confused me. Not being malicious at all.
  • Rafini wrote: »
    Max relic max gear top mod GAS with maxed relic etc troopers including arc can barely win 4/4 in p1 and not in p2.. that’s the single best team in the game.
    The assumption that GAS is the single best team is wrong, though.

Without a steady sustain and/or TM control a team does not perform well in lengthy battles, something that a 4 wave-long TB mission is considered to be. GAS is a meta quality team, but far from the best in this specific game mode.
  • Viserys wrote: »
    Viserys wrote: »
    The thing is CG's response on this issue is a bit ingenuine. Basically "We'll consider changing it if nobody plays it" while at the same time the reward structure is engineered to make it foolish to play Hoth instead, so basically "We're mathematically strongarming everyone into playing a miserable experience, and we'll consider changing if everyone voluntarily hoses themselves to prove a point." Which of course, they know people aren't going to do.

My thoughts are why play the LS geo if it isn't going to be fun? It is a game, should be fun, with some difficult and challenging aspects, but not to the point where a fully decked team gets demolished on day 1, phase 1 of a battle. Might as well just go off of guild GP and sim the dam thing.

You're right that a game should be fun, but it's important to look at the big picture of a game like this and how we play it, because engaging with SWGOH is about some things other than fun most of the time. It's a game that revolves around progression, and a lot of the enjoyment in the game comes from seeing your roster evolve and develop over time and not from the 'raw fun' of gameplay.

After all, I enjoy the game experience as a whole, but simming hard nodes isn't exactly 'fun'. Queue'ing auto on assault battles isn't exactly fun either. There are big chunks of this game that participate in the whole experience but are not individually 'fun'. Progression and build up are a big part of this game -- so if you give players a choice between fun and progress, player's generally pick progress.

That's why people will keep picking LS Geo and watching their squads get annihilated. Then they'll grumble, and hope that in six months it will be worth it.

LS Geo is painful. It's not just 'not fun' it's Anti-fun. And the difficulty doesn't feel like a challenge to build against. We can devote time and resources to building a squad to relic 7 that will still get decimated. I don't even want to commit resources to the build ups here without knowing that the investment will get me over the hump. Why bother? Why do it if months of farming will result in still not being able to win? Why encourage the guild to build GP for performance when the performance benchmarks are not only mathematically impossible, but mathematically impossible even if you extrapolate two years down the line? The power increase necessary to make this content totally winnable is illogical and unlikely to happen any time soon.

I'd have to quadruple the ship GP on my roster. The ships and progression necessary to hit that mark are not going to be in this game anytime soon.

I agree. New content, the stuff you want to actually play, shouldn't make you feel like a small child in a war zone and you are the one in charge. Hsith was a difficult challenge when it came out, but there were ways to build teams/combos that could work. LS Geo has nowhere for us to go. That is my main complaint.
  • What's the betting that there will be some mysterious issue with Hoth next time the Light Side Geo TB is available, and we won't be able to select it, so that we are forced to choose the excrement show that is the Light Side Geo TB?
  • Caiaphas wrote: »
    What's the betting that there will be some mysterious issue with Hoth next time the Light Side Geo TB is available, and we won't be able to select it, so that we are forced to choose the excrement show that is the Light Side Geo TB?
    Having a quiet week of forum browsing without all these conspiracy theories would be a decent winning for being right about the inexistence of such a misterious issue.
  • Just my 2 cents as a leader in a 250GP guild. I kind of would like to see everyone select Hoth the next time LS comes around. I think it would send a clear message to EA what we think about their trash, and it would not significantly impact progression to select the lesser TB for one iteration. Additionally, many of us are closing in on 7* GAS, and a full clear on hoth is going to net more GET1 than 10-15 stars on Geo Bore.

• Wolfcast1e wrote: »

Let's be patient a little bit ... I so agree with people posting that with every new content there's too much complaining that it is too hard. Completing new content in a month is no fun either.

People have generally complained that new content is too hard. I agree. I would also agree that in most cases the complaints were not merited (with the exception of the original release of the non-heroic AAT which was mind numbing due to the hps and needed tuned). That said, in all previous releases of content, a kraken guild could show the way. All raids were done by brute force immediately. As TBs were released, those at the top end of the game with well developed squads could 4/4 phases 1/2 and often 3. 4 would sometimes give problems, or in the case of DS Geo, be unbeatable upon release.

Well in this case, complaints are merited because we have a TB that is essentially unbeatable (4/4) in phase 1 . Progression without a significant boost in toon power is not forthcoming.

But hey keep up the positive attitude! Maybe there is some strange jedi squad with ima gundi, eth koth, and Lumi just waiting to be found! Of course only ~100 people in the entire game are going to bother r7 any of those toons to test. And even if they find something, are the rest of us really gonna jump on the bandwagon to r7 toons that otherwise have no use in any other phase of the game? Doubtful.

So the new playable content is just going to sit there (for at least 3 months, unless CG is lying, which wouldn't be surprising) being mostly unplayed. Thanks for the fun I receive deploying and platooning, CG!

• The great thing about the original LS Hoth TB was that every guild could play it, from the weakest to the strongest. The combat waves and phases got progressively harder so that weaker teams would sputter out. There was a clear path forward to improving combat effectiveness. Raw GP deployment was used as a secondary bolster to increase star count. Fun for all.

The (s)great(/s) thing about the latest LS Geo TB is that every guild gets crushed by it, from the weakest to the strongest. The majority of combat waves are nigh-impossible for even the most highly developed teams. There is no current path forward to improving combat effectiveness. Raw GP deployment is the primary source of stars. Fun for none.

It's like poetry; it rhymes.
  • DarthPadraig
    132 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I lead a mostly casual Guild of 146 mil GP; DS Geo TB is hard enough, but worth it for the rewards even if we only get around 5-6 stars. Currently we're alternating between that and Hoth. But LS Geo TB? The difficulty is just insane. We'd actually earned two stars before it got nuked, but getting them was ridiculously hard. My most powerful team (R4 JKR, Bastila, and GMY, and G12 Hoda and Jolee (he's now R4 but that was after the raid) beat 2/4 waves in the phase 1 Jedi combat mission the first day, and only 1/4 in the same mission the next day. Every other mission I tried went 0/4. I don't think anyone in my Guild could've beaten anything from the phase 2 areas onward.

We're gonna keep plugging away at DS Geo and getting our Separatist teams up to snuff.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Stick wrote: »

mods? strats?

lol ok

Can you just clarify what you mean there ? @Gifafi the short forms confused me. Not being malicious at all.

sure, sorry. in the first section of geotb the special mission requires a nute leader with separatist droids, right? So most people would think gen grevious would be the best 5th, right? After all at g13 he mashes. But it turns out that battle is super hard (not sure if possible to win or not) with GG. So then people* tried jango, who has a good kit too, but still too hard. Turned out it was fairly easy with magnaguard as the 5th. So even though we intuitively thought that our best 5th toon for that fight would be the best separatist who is the tankiest and hits the hardest, GG, due the mechanics/technicalities of the battle that turned out not to be the case.

I've already seen strategies that can get 4/4 in lsgeotb that include characters people wouldn't think of at first. People smarter/more dedicated than me coming up with cool strategies is one of my favorite parts of the game

*by "people" I mean me lol
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Devs should make content thats enjoyable by everyone and not couse any issues with the longevity and the Health population of the game.As it is with this tb,its a very very bad game design and shoudnt continue to be like that.Break the old habits,make fun content for us.

They can’t.

They can. They choose not to.

They could do it just like raids, 5*, 6* and 7* versions with scaling rewards. 5* for lower level guilds with lesser rewards. 6* with a comparable difficulty to Separatist Might, with comparable rewards. 7* version is harder, with better rewards.

It's not that hard to figure out.
  • Is there a link or a screenshot or anything that I can use to compare the loot boxes for 10 stars in the Geo TB versus max stars in the Hoth TB?
  • darth man my 117 gp guild gets 8*s are you purposefully shorting the top territory so you can 3* it day 3 great way to get extra stars
  • on day one get 2*s on bottom put everything else into the top, on day 2 get as close to 65 mil up top possible without getting the star while putting points into the middle or bottom doesnt matter much which, then on day 3 it only takes about 50 mil to get 3*s up top at once, then on day 4 one star from ships and if you got a star on day 2 one more from the weakest spot available if not 2 from whichever section you chose before should be easy.