Guest accounts

Fixer
150 posts Member
Anyone know how to clear and restart a guest account? Preferably a way that is known to work without destroying a Google play account, which I'm sure most/all solutions don't delete a Google play account but decided to mention it in case.

Personally just wanna restart from fresh and see how boring being brand new can be and also how fun it can be to have goals and stuff to do, actual content that my main account lacks.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    From the main screen press the Cog wheel - > Connect - > Sign out - > Play as guest

Alternatively, when you sign in instead of choosing your current account choose "add account" and sign in with a different/dummy Google account.
  • @Waqui sorry I tried to explain this as best as I could. There is some guest account I must've used months maybe a year or 2 ago and I was wondering if it's possible to just reset that guest account. I've worked out how to sign out, is it even possible to reset a guest account or will I have to use the dummy account idea? Also do you happen to know how easy it is to set up a dummy account?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    You can't reset accounts. To start from scratch you will need to log in using a different Google account. It doesn't take long to set up.
  • Ok thanks I appreciate the help :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Waqui wrote: »
    You can't reset accounts. To start from scratch you will need to log in using a different Google account. It doesn't take long to set up.

I thought you would reset a guest account if you uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

I thought you would reset a guest account if you uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

You may be right. I never tried that. However, setting up a new/dummy Google account seems the much easier/faster way and would serve the purpose described by OP.