Solution

With the Turret kinda messin up GAS' unique with the crit immunity I believe one of these should be the solution

A, the turret is destroyed once ARC trooper is defeated.

B, The turret is destroyed when ARC trooper & all allies with Command are defeated

Or C, The turret is destroyed if all clone allies are defeated.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    B is how it's supposed to work according to description. I think the problem happens when G$ has command.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    B is how it's supposed to work according to description. I think the problem happens when G$ has command.

Yea that's why I made option C.

I was too lazy to erase it lol.
  • I'm pretty sure Skywalker can't get command. I haven't encountered the issue yet because I either win handily or lose badly, but I think the problem is just that the turret remains the whole time so any of the 3 suggestions should be fine.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited December 2019

• In his defense, what toddler doesn't cause chaos?
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    1) G$ can’t get command
    2) turret disappears when last person with command dies.

Does that deal with issue, because that’s how it currently works....
  • Tiig wrote: »
    1) G$ can’t get command
    2) turret disappears when last person with command dies.

Does that deal with issue, because that’s how it currently works....

Turret doesnt go away when GAS is alone
  • The turret randomly stays and goes as best I can tell. Sometimes it disappears when everyone with command dies, sometimes it doesn't. I imagine Fives' revive mechanic is what is messing with it but who knows.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please post all discussions about bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>