Baby Yoda

Baby_Yoda
1435 posts Member
edited December 2019
Baby Yoda: Light Side, Support

Basic: 25% chance to heal target ally by 50% of max health. If not, give ally health steal up, retribution and protection up (25%) for 2 turns.

Special 1: Dispell all debuffs and reapply the opposite buffs for 2 turns on all allies. Then apply (Baby Yodas Guidance) (undispellable) on target ally for 2 turns.

Baby Yodas Guidance: Target gains taunt, critical hit immunity, defense up, retribution, tenacity up and protection up 50%.

Special 2: Apply (undispellable) daze on target ally for 2 turns, heal all allies for 20% max health, 10% max protection and apply (Disadvantage) on all enemies for 4 turns.

Disadvantage: Next hit on target enemy will be a critical hit. Disadvantage automatically expires when used. [Bypasses critical hit immunity]

Unique 1: (Too Adorable To Kill): Baby Yoda gains stealth for 3 turns at the start of the encounter. If Baby Yoda is hit while he is stealthed he gains 15% TM and applies (Guilt) on the enemy who hit him.

Guilt: -25% damage on next attack.

Unique 2: (The Kid): [Unlocks at G11] Baby yoda cannot be defeated. Once reduced to 1% health Baby Yoda falls asleep. If Mando is present he becomes enraged and gains 100% offense up, Critical hit immunity, defense up 50%, critical damage up 50%, tenacity up 50% and critical chance up 50% until the rest of the encounter.

Add him.

Replies

• No
  • No

Counter argument, Yes.
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    No

Counter argument, Yes.

Counter argument to your counter, No.

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • It is called the child, not baby Yoda, and the show is getting boring already.
  • Awesome! Please release a Mando kit. :D
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    No

Counter argument, Yes.

Ah double negative I see, no + no = yes ; )
  • It is called the child, not baby Yoda, and the show is getting boring already.

I'll admit episode 5 was slow but 4 was solid.

And he is a baby from the same species as yoda.

However, their species doesn't have an actual name so we call it Yoda.

So baby yoda.
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    No

Counter argument, Yes.

Just countering your counter
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
    LordDirt wrote: »
    No

Counter argument, Yes.

Just countering your counter

I would counter your counter which was to counter my original counter but if I counter again it will just result in another counter.
  • I shall contradict your counter of my counter
    I shall contradict your counter of my counter

》:(
  • Unique: drink the soup - Baby Yoda gains damage immunity and taunt for two turns and grants retribution to all bounty hunters for two turns.

You forgot offense up 1000%
  • There’s so much countering in this thread that I think “Baby Yoda’s Guidance” has already been used on Lord Dirt and Baby_Yoda. They have both gained retribution and tenacity up.
  • Plus point ‘the child’ ‘baby yoda’ ‘****‘ is a fun addition and isn’t without potential in The future (once novelty wheres off)

Downside is alot of the fanboys (and fangirls) on swgoh seem to have changed their names on SWGOH. Now have more baby yodas that Mol Eliza.

Oh well half of them will be called something else next time an interesting character crops up.
  • At the end of the show Baby Yoda will find his green lightsaber then he will appear in Episode 9 and defeat all the bad guys in that movie
  • Synnek
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    lmao if you think the show is getting boring [Removed]

Leave it out with the insults ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on