Galactic Legends

What do you think the characters will be Galactic Legends? I think all legendary characters will be converted to Galactic Legends, except CLS and JTR.

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    None of the existing characters in the game will be a Galactic Legends character. Its a new type of event, and release for newer toons, starting with Rey and Kylo
  • I can see it now...

Hiya Holotable heroes! Expanding on our Epic Confrontation characters come our new Galactic Legend release characters! Enjoy unraveling the story of such iconic characters like Kylo Ren and Rey at 3* by using the listed characters, which required a minimum of 21,000 GP. These powerful new additions to the tables can then be farmed in the Grand Arena Championship store one you unlock Kyber Level! We hope you enjoy this new game mode! See you on the holo tables!
  • Padmé isn't a galactic legend. Anakin Is

However it's too late for chewie and Han so idk anymore
  • I can imagine Jedi Luke, General Solo, and Leia from Ep.VI to release as Galactic Legends. And maybe a Senator Jar Jar too. :)
  • Olderaan wrote: »
    I can imagine Jedi Luke, General Solo, and Leia from Ep.VI to release as Galactic Legends. And maybe a Senator Jar Jar too. :)

Ooh and Baby Yoda

• Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Ooh and Baby Yoda

Don't forget Mando.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    The cantina band.... they werent in there last time we saw it. Must be legendary band, traveling the cosmos.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    None of the existing characters in the game will be a Galactic Legends character. Its a new type of event, and release for newer toons, starting with Rey and Kylo

You are right, but they write: "The Galactic Legend designation will be reserved for some of the most famous and powerful characters in the galaxy..."
    so let's think logically, for some people who have never watched STAR WARS the most famous character is probably Darth Vader (Currently, due to the new trilogy and advertising may be Rey or Kylo). For the biggest fans of SW, the most famous character can be Raven thanks to Kotor. For others, the most famous character may be Thrawn, thanks to the best story that injected SW energy in the 90s and because he is the best Plug and Play character (Yes, I am crazy about Thrawn and yes, I favor him a little). Or Boba Fett thanks to Holiday Special;) That's why I think that characters that are already in the game can also get the tag: Galactic Legend. Because on the example of Vader, whom everyone knows, how can he not be the most famous character in SW?
  • Ultra wrote: »

You are right, but they write: "The Galactic Legend designation will be reserved for some of the most famous and powerful characters in the galaxy..."
    so let's think logically, for some people who have never watched STAR WARS the most famous character is probably Darth Vader (Currently, due to the new trilogy and advertising may be Rey or Kylo). For the biggest fans of SW, the most famous character can be Raven thanks to Kotor. For others, the most famous character may be Thrawn, thanks to the best story that injected SW energy in the 90s and because he is the best Plug and Play character (Yes, I am crazy about Thrawn and yes, I favor him a little). Or Boba Fett thanks to Holiday Special;) That's why I think that characters that are already in the game can also get the tag: Galactic Legend. Because on the example of Vader, whom everyone knows, how can he not be the most famous character in SW?

I’m hoping all those you said (I wish Rey and kylo weren’t confirmed....hate those 2) get it they definitely are the most famous and powerful. I’ll add yoda, mace, and obi-wan and just because I can Darth Jar Jar
  • Where is this update i can't waiting
  • Matrox289 wrote: »
    Where is this update i can't waiting

The game doesn't receive updates during the weekend (no staff on weekend) so either monday to friday this or next week(s)

Generally Tuesday
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I can see it now...

Hiya Holotable heroes! Expanding on our Epic Confrontation characters come our new Galactic Legend release characters! Enjoy unraveling the story of such iconic characters like Kylo Ren and Rey at 3* by using the listed characters, which required a minimum of 21,000 GP. These powerful new additions to the tables can then be farmed in the Grand Arena Championship store one you unlock Kyber Level! We hope you enjoy this new game mode! See you on the holo tables!

You’re dreaming if you think it won’t be R7. 21,000 is LOW
  • Eweff wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I can see it now...

You’re dreaming if you think it won’t be R7. 21,000 is LOW

Gp requirement doesnt mean the gear level needed
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I can see it now...

This would be funny if it wasn't the probable truth.
  • Available for all players who have reached kyber league and also have collected all legendary characters, including gas, and taken them all to r7.

These will be 1 star unlocks with get2 required to farm to 7 star... but you have to be currently in kyber league to farm them...

This should ensure longevity
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I can see it now...

Absolutely what they’ll do. They usually choose the worst course of action for players.