Get ready for the return of General Skywalkers, but save everything for Galactic events

Prev1
I am ready for GS, easy and free to get. But Galactic events will be more demanding in terms of gear and other resources.

Replies

• He was free and easy last time. What's taking you so long?
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Easy and free?

Free? Sure if you are patient enough to get him the second time.

Easy? Drugs are bad dude.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Easy and free?

Free? Sure if you are patient enough to get him the second time.

Easy? Drugs are bad dude.

2nd time is always easy for people like me who are very well prepared and ready. And there are dozens of videos show you how to complete easy phase. If this doesn’t count as easy to you, maybe there is nothing you can do well :D
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    There’s basically no info about those types of unlocks so what are you basing this off of? For all we know these are just beginner characters being unlocked using the beginner tools

Edward doesn't know. The post is a brag about how prepared he is for whenever General Skywalker returns. Edward has form in this area. Only surprise is he didn't post a screen shot of hoarded gear.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Edward wrote: »
    I am ready for GS
    But are you ever ready to deploy a half decent NS team or you wait another few years until they might eventually phase out of top 16 teams and call it strategic planning too?
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »
    There’s basically no info about those types of unlocks so what are you basing this off of? For all we know these are just beginner characters being unlocked using the beginner tools

Edward doesn't know. The post is a brag about how prepared he thinks he is for whenever General Skywalker returns. Edward has form in this area. Only surprise is he didn't post a screen shot of hoarded gear.

Fixed that for you. Preparation or not, he has to try. If he tries and succeeds, he has to use his hoarded gear and I just don't see that happening.

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »

Edward doesn't know. The post is a brag about how prepared he thinks he is for whenever General Skywalker returns. Edward has form in this area. Only surprise is he didn't post a screen shot of hoarded gear.

Fixed that for you. Preparation or not, he has to try. If he tries and succeeds, he has to use his hoarded gear and I just don't see that happening.

Fair comment.
    Didn't he also unlock Malak but then concluded Malak wasn't worth investing gear into?
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Yup. But it appears he caved to peer/guild/GAC pressure and spent most of his hoard.

I present: Edward

• That can’t be right Edward would never invest in zeta Phoenix
  • Krynn007 wrote: »
    He's going into have a rude awakening when he realizes he needs to have his droids relic

I made it to p4 and with asajj being the only one relic, I couldn't do it.

Have fun with that

Only need relics on B1 tbf, I managed it with all G12 and G13 B1 with relics.
  • Is there a rough estimate on when GS will return?

I still need the 3p0 event first feels like I’ve been waiting forever for it
  • What I am getting from this thread is that I need B1 at R7 to complete GAS event. Good to know, thanks!
  • Ah joy another edwardbag thread happy days..

No screenshots of his now hugely depleted hoard of stuff.. shame on you for not being prepared for that @Edward

Kitten
  • How good is B1’s relic? It seems like all it will do is add Offense, considering it doesn’t get any benefit from health, protection, crit chance or damage, Defense, or tenacity, and that relics don’t offer speed.

Is the increased Offense and Potency that big a difference-maker?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ua28lt11im6g.jpg
    Think in ready
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    What I am getting from this thread is that I need B1 at R7 to complete GAS event. Good to know, thanks!

nfczd8yw873e.jpeg

I have the R7 B1 hopefully is enough. I dont want to spend to many gears on droids to G13 them all
  • Do you really need relic separatists?

I’m g12+ for all of them but missing finishers. Who is most important?

Also, putting assaj as leader is a punch in the face as she gives no benefits.
  • Do you really need relic separatists?

Relic B1 is about the bare minimum, AV helps (not r5, that's a waste, outside raids she has no time to build up proper damage), the rest is optional.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    How good is B1’s relic? It seems like all it will do is add Offense, considering it doesn’t get any benefit from health, protection, crit chance or damage, Defense, or tenacity, and that relics don’t offer speed.

Do you really need relic separatists?

In phase 2, relic GK is a must I think. I completed that one with all others at g12.

In phase 4, I couldn’t get near it until I took b1 to r4. I also had to put zeta on Droideka too. Of the other toons, AV was r3 but the others (B2, Droideka, Magna) were just g12.

It’s the fact that B1 is assisting all the time that means his relic level is so needed. If he’s r7 I reckon you’ll be chasing RNG for significantly less time than those who have him lower.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    How good is B1’s relic? It seems like all it will do is add Offense, considering it doesn’t get any benefit from health, protection, crit chance or damage, Defense, or tenacity, and that relics don’t offer speed.

Do you really need relic separatists?

In phase 2, relic GK is a must I think. I completed that one with all others at g12.

In phase 4, I couldn’t get near it until I took b1 to r4. I also had to put zeta on Droideka too. Of the other toons, AV was r3 but the others (B2, Droideka, Magna) were just g12.

It’s the fact that B1 is assisting all the time that means his relic level is so needed. If he’s r7 I reckon you’ll be chasing RNG for significantly less time than those who have him lower.

Cool. My separatists are my current arena team with R7 grevious so may as well invest in them anyway.

B1’s assisting makes sense. Plus I guess you want him faster to heal more often.

Who’s next on the priority list? I’d say maybe magna so he’ll take more hits?

I still think nute is better that droideka in a sep line-up
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Can't use Nute in the event

Personally, I'm bringing GK, Tano, B1, and Magna all to r4, everyone else g12. Hope it'll be enough. Might not a few toons as ready as I'd like if it comes back this month.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Congrats for being ready. But umm do you have all your 501 ready, geared,r7,zeta’s. Oh and do you have all the gear to bring GAS up to g13 r7 straight away?? If not then I’m guessing you ain’t so ready.
    Sorry to burst your bubble.
    Better get ready ready lol
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    What I am getting from this thread is that I need B1 at R7 to complete GAS event. Good to know, thanks!

nfczd8yw873e.jpeg

I have the R7 B1 hopefully is enough. I dont want to spend to many gears on droids to G13 them all

Just a heads up but magna and B2?and Ventress are pretty important to have as strong as possible. Magna needs to survive for at least 2 rounds to soak up the hits. B2 is pretty important as well. And Ventress is the heavy hitter. But B1 at r7 is great! I did it with him only at R2 I believe. But I did have the other droids relic as well. Only one that wasn’t was droideka.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member

nfczd8yw873e.jpeg

Should be good with that. I did it with B1 and Ventress at R3/4 with the rest still g12 and no droidekka zeta. Droidekka's zeta helps a fair bit too in toppling Anakin.