Episode 9 content - How are you preparing?

1235Next

Replies

• The only thing you should do to prepare is to,
    1) Hoard gear
    2) Hoard Crystal's
    3) Hoard ability mats
    4) Farm shards for said factions

For example, I'm currently farming FO and Resistance shard wise.

(But given I don't have JTR :P)
  • MADMAN3199 wrote: »
    Rey and Kylo are 100% not the most powerful and shouldn’t be called legends and definitely are some of the least favorite/famous characters

Kylo is the most interesting character in the SW universe.

Go back to watching cartoons if you don’t like characters with depth. I’m sure Marvel is making 10 more garbage movies next year for the children.
    Rey and Kylo are 100% not the most powerful and shouldn’t be called legends and definitely are some of the least favorite/famous characters

Go back to watching cartoons if you don’t like characters with depth. I’m sure Marvel is making 10 more garbage movies next year for the children.

I love the Kylo Ren charcter but if he truely is redeemed and turns back to Ben Solo it will be a huge mistake.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Kylo may have depth, but the acting is awful. The guy who played Ragnar Lothbrok on Vikings would have been a far better casting for Kylo Ren

I’ll continue with the first 6 movies for the interesting characters with depth and I’ll watch 7-9 if I want to see movies made for whiny zoomers(or younger millennials) that has no depth that has worse acting than the prequels ever did. Jar Jar had more depth than any sequel trilogy character(excluding ones from OT/Prequels) that’s how little depth the new ones have
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »

I’ll continue with the first 6 movies for the interesting characters with depth and I’ll watch 7-9 if I want to see movies made for whiny zoomers(or younger millennials) that has no depth that has worse acting than the prequels ever did. Jar Jar had more depth than any sequel trilogy character(excluding ones from OT/Prequels) that’s how little depth the new ones have

Genuinely sorry you feel that way, man. That's a bummer.
  • Nitsua wrote: »

Genuinely sorry you feel that way, man. That's a bummer.

It must be exhausting to be a toxic fan like that.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • @Nitsua; my problem is “ which toons “ will be needed for said character???.
    With Galactic Rey and Kylo ( name of its title will change ) coming soon, we may need some unforeseen characters to unlock them.

Just in case I 7*ed all FO/Resis toons.
    I have Phasma, Kylo UM, FOTP, FOST and Reg Kylo all G12 currently and maxed out.

With Galactic Rey and Kylo announced, wouldn’t be surprised if Luke (EP8-9), Emperor (EP9) and Leia (EP8-9) get the same treatment.

But as far as I’m concerned Both Hux and Rith will be required to do anything, same goes for Resis and whatever new comes it’s way. Meaning we will be stuck farming ( unless you $$$ ) them and by then.... something newer will come.

In my theory, both JRey and Kylo will be needed for new emperor toon.
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Ratinira wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I am preparing for EP9 by not preparing for EP9. I would never clutter my roster with a new crybaby Kylo or any of the others. I don't care if it's a year-long super meta, to hell with the new movies.

I've never really understood this mentality. The game essentially has nothing to do with the movies aside from using the same characters. Why would you intentionally cripple yourself just because you don't like a particular character? I never played KOTOR, but you can bet your left buttcheek I still farmed hard to get both Revans and Malak.

It depends on why do you play. And from that goes with whom you play. Someone play with characters that dominate arena, doesn’t matter the texture they have. Others play with characters that have interresting mechanics. Others play with characters they love.

When I finish Marauder's finisher I will have all sith empire in g13. Then my goal is to put all other Kotor 1,2 characters to g13. Because I enjoy doing that.
    And I dont have CLS. At all. And JTR too. And many others. Because I feel negative satisfaction on lvling/gearing/seeing them. And why should I play the game that give me negative emotions?

I guess. I'm not tryna change the way anyone plays. I just can't wrap my head around not caring about competing at all, but at the end of the day you're probably having more fun than I am.

I'm not playing this game solely to be the number one player. I'm playing it because I'm a Star Wars fan, which means I play as the characters I want. If I didn't care about the characters I would just go play Dragon Champions or whatever
    Ratinira wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I am preparing for EP9 by not preparing for EP9. I would never clutter my roster with a new crybaby Kylo or any of the others. I don't care if it's a year-long super meta, to hell with the new movies.

I've never really understood this mentality. The game essentially has nothing to do with the movies aside from using the same characters. Why would you intentionally cripple yourself just because you don't like a particular character? I never played KOTOR, but you can bet your left buttcheek I still farmed hard to get both Revans and Malak.

It depends on why do you play. And from that goes with whom you play. Someone play with characters that dominate arena, doesn’t matter the texture they have. Others play with characters that have interresting mechanics. Others play with characters they love.

When I finish Marauder's finisher I will have all sith empire in g13. Then my goal is to put all other Kotor 1,2 characters to g13. Because I enjoy doing that.
    And I dont have CLS. At all. And JTR too. And many others. Because I feel negative satisfaction on lvling/gearing/seeing them. And why should I play the game that give me negative emotions?

I guess. I'm not tryna change the way anyone plays. I just can't wrap my head around not caring about competing at all, but at the end of the day you're probably having more fun than I am.

I'm not playing this game solely to be the number one player. I'm playing it because I'm a Star Wars fan, which means I play as the characters I want. If I didn't care about the characters I would just go play Dragon Champions or whatever

To be fair I probably wouldn't have started in the first place either if it wasn't Stur Wurrs. But yeah, I just can't turn off the desire to win.

giphy.gif
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• By reading Kindle Unlimited

On the other hand, if you're not worried about chasing the meta, why would you use a character you don't like?