answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• Quick preview of TopHat's answer if/when we get one: It is something we are discussing very seriously but we have no plans to make any changes at this time.
  • ShawDou wrote: »
    Btw someone made nice picture about TB GP requirements:
    k80buvru7gs5.png

Is that the GP needed with or without maximizing all the combat missions? Because I went 0/4 with everything except relic G$ and Padmé.
  • Oaktree168 wrote: »
    Holek83 wrote: »
    The best solution would be to allow guilds to choose from all 4

There is no way they are going to allow that (nor should they). You are never going to get to run exclusively one TB. The message here is that they are forcing ds geo guilds that aren't ready for ls geo to do the easiest tb in the game. That isnt right

Modified suggestion: let guilds choose any of the 4, except you can't choose the same one twice in a row. So you can alternate between the geos or the hoths, or pick dark side GeoTb and then dark side Hoth (difficulties 2&3).
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    ShawDou wrote: »
    k80buvru7gs5.png

Is that the GP needed with or without maximizing all the combat missions? Because I went 0/4 with everything except relic G$ and Padmé.

Those numbers assume 4/4 on all combat missions and completion of all platoons. I.e., it's the minimum average gp per guild member required.
  • Why not just let all TB's be open for the first week and your guild will only be able to choose 1 of the 4. Then when it comes around again the previous 1 that was run will not be an option. So, you'll only be able to choose 1 of 3.
    Or would that mess with the economy because guilds would only do the same 2 over and over?
  • Oaktree168
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Echuffenw wrote: »
    Why not just let all TB's be open for the first week and your guild will only be able to choose 1 of the 4. Then when it comes around again the previous 1 that was run will not be an option. So, you'll only be able to choose 1 of 3.
    Or would that mess with the economy because guilds would only do the same 2 over and over?
    jkray622 wrote: »
    The best solution would be to allow guilds to choose from all 4

Modified suggestion: let guilds choose any of the 4, except you can't choose the same one twice in a row. So you can alternate between the geos or the hoths, or pick dark side GeoTb and then dark side Hoth (difficulties 2&3).

The above suggestions have essentially the same outcome at the expense of additional coding/time/money to make that happen. In each of you scenarios...the outcome is going to be: TB1 DS Hoth, TB2 DS Geo.

Think its just a heck of alot easier and faster to:

Week 1: Choice of DS Hoth, LS Geo
    Week 3: Choice of LS Hoth, DS Geo

k80buvru7gs5.png

I assume it is minimum GP needed so it counts all missions done on max in last hardest phase.
  • Hey folks, sitting down with Tophat at lunch today to get a better answer to your question. I should have an update this afternoon
    k80buvru7gs5.png

What, you're not happy with 2023 content being released in 2019 and being so difficult that most can't play it? We are a truly ungrateful playerbase.
  • @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat

Thank you for taking this seriously and giving it attention!
  • Col_Janson wrote: »
    The question regarding picking from both LS and DS Hoth was incorrectly answered.

What the question was asking was that there are 2 times a month that TBs are running. Maintaining the timing of rotating DS Geo and LS Geo, BUT making it that the guild has a choice to run either LS or DS Hoth in those 2 slots. Not adding another TB in to the rotation nor increasing it to being in 2 TBs concurrently, but allowing the guild to decide during that slot if they want run DS Geo, LS Hoth, or DS Hoth during 1 slot, OR in the other slot choosing between LS Geo, LS Hoth, or DS Hoth.

Can you please reanswer the question with that understanding in mind now?

This was my follow up question in the Q&A Discussion.
    k80buvru7gs5.png

Those numbers assume 4/4 on all combat missions and completion of all platoons. I.e., it's the minimum average gp per guild member required.

Ouch.
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    k80buvru7gs5.png

Ouch.

It’s actually worse than that, unless they go really heavy on ships moving forward. If they maintain the current split between max character GP and max ship GP you would actually need around 15m GP per member to get the last star in ships. With the current split for my guild I estimated around 760m GP total to get all 36 stars.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Only comparing max conditions is as meaningless as it was in the first place. CG has to do nothing so that guilds can meet max conditions, it's not important. What's important is to make the event playable and desirable.
  • How long is lunch time in California?
  • Well @CG_SBCrumb did say "should." So, my hope is the follow-through will happen sometime next week. Hope.
  • Hey folks, apologies. I couldn't get a solid answer today for this but I've covered their desk in sticky notes to remind them Monday. Sorry for the run around
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hey folks, apologies. I couldn't get a solid answer today for this but I've covered their desk in sticky notes to remind them Monday. Sorry for the run around

Thanks for the effort. Being able to choose would help my guild out as well. We would happily alternate between LS Hoth and DS Geo.

I think I also misunderstood the question when I passed it to Tophat. Thanks for explanation, I'll see if I can get an updated answer for this

Seems like a common occurrence with a lot asked by the playerbase.
    Hey folks, apologies. I couldn't get a solid answer today for this but I've covered their desk in sticky notes to remind them Monday. Sorry for the run around

Thanks for the effort. Being able to choose would help my guild out as well. We would happily alternate between LS Hoth and DS Geo.

You can already do that..... the question is about being able to choose which hoth to do not to just be limited to either ls/ds being offered that Tb run
  • Just putting a sticky note out there.
  • Is lunchtime over yet?
  • NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Oh for a sec' I thought you were working in the same company, ah ah silly me.

Lol at the idea that you have always gotten a same day response from your co-workers on a question they already thought they answered.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • NikoSWGoH wrote: »

Lol at the idea that you have always gotten a same day response from your co-workers on a question they already thought they answered.

I have worked as a public relations officer for a major company. If I had a question like this, I would absolutely expect a same-day response from my co-worker unless they were out of the office. If I didn’t get it, I would be talking to their supervisor, since it would be seriously hampering my ability to do my job effectively.
  • SoonerJBD wrote: »
    I have worked as a public relations officer for a major company. If I had a question like this, I would absolutely expect a same-day response from my co-worker unless they were out of the office. If I didn’t get it, I would be talking to their supervisor, since it would be seriously hampering my ability to do my job effectively.

I will give the benefit of the doubt to CG in this case. Given the latest server and client updates they pushed, I assume it was a busy day at the CG office. TBH, the new client updates are pretty nice, and I have noticed that the UI is a lot more responsive, so they do push out good stuff for us. Let's try to keep that in mind...

That said - @CG_SBCrumb: I know tomorrow (Tuesday) is likely to be busy, but please try to follow up on this thread!
  • SoonerJBD wrote: »
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »

Um yeah. If I dont get answers from my coworkers in minutes they're not going to have a happy day...unless they're at lunch and then I'll give em a pass. 😀
  • Well since they are going to push LS again => actively not running DS TB this month than i think everyone just got their answer without them answering.
This discussion has been closed.