Getting 3 stars in Rey Hero's Journey Tier VI (6) - How it's done w/ Journey Guild

If you are like me and are going through the Journey Guild trying to get three stars for every battle in there, you might be having trouble with getting three stars in Rey Hero's Journey Tier VI (6).

The problem is that once Kylo loses his protection, he will stun Rey and keep her stunned until Finn dies. Finn needs to survive in order for you to get three stars so.....what is the secret?

In my case, my Rey & Finn are far more powerful now than they were when I first did the event a LONG time ago. As you cannot lose gear, levels, abilities, omegas or zetas etc... there is one thing you can do to make your toons less powerful. Remove all the mods! (Make sure you save the load-out first!)

Also, put Rey in the leader slot so that you cannot take advantage of Finns leadership bonus.

When you battle Kylo, only do basic attacks or attacks that do no damage. Make sure Kylo keeps his protection for a long as possible. After 6 turns, once the lightsaber ability appears on the bottom right, click/tap it and you are done.

92abgsexdqgm.jpg
d3g6or877e9w.jpg

Replies

• Thank you for this, it's been bothering me all day
  • I had my G13 R5 Finn in the lead slot when I first tried. Had it auto basic for almost ten minutes with Kylo unable to kill him.
  • I did it slightly differently. I have G12 Finn and G11 ScavRey, so I changed her mods to give her high speed and no offense bonuses. I did use only basic attacks until her lightsaber ability had two turns cooldown, then had Finn taunt so Kylo would not stun Rey. Her ability came off cooldown and I got 3 stars.
  • Thanks! :D
  • I want to know whether anyone has a strong enough Rey to one shot Kylo to zero health when he has just a sliver of protection left. What would happen if you legitimately “killed” him? I got him down in the red, but my Rey is just G12+3.
    Somebody do this! For science!
  • Lol i didnt have to remove mods. Just put rey in leadership. And it took 2 tries.... my mods arent the best though and i had to take 3 turns with rey counting saber pull while kyloe had no protection... so bit of luck and a finn taunt won the day.

Thanks for this.... much easier with no mods gear 11 rey and gear 12 finn
  • Rey leader, only do basic attacks until the lightsaber opens = 3* win
  • I too encountered this and was like “wth?” lol

Thanks for this OP. 🙏🏻
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    does 3 stars get you something or is this for completionists?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • This is for completionists
  • THANK YOU!
  • Necromancer
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Except certain threads still hold relevance to newer players attempting events.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I had my G13 R5 Finn in the lead slot when I first tried. Had it auto basic for almost ten minutes with Kylo unable to kill him.
    This ^ :D