Malevolence: The big slap in the face for all who wasted GET for Negotiatior

Thanks for nothing CG. Noone could finish the negotiator yet and you release a new, more powerful ship, which decreases the negotiator to scrap and all the ones who invested tenthousands of GET2 into it, have wasted that GET. And more worse: the GET are not only wasted, those who did not invested into this obsolet ship, have now a big advantage. The Nego was only a little useful. No disadvantage, when missing.. There were serveral good ways to release the Malevolence. A new raid for example. But as usual, CG chooses the way of maximum cashgrab. Kidding the players and take their money is all CG/EA did with every new release. LS geonosis is another example. You want to bury this game fast? you re on a good way. with every new whale-pushing release the game becomes more annoying and less fun. We will see another wave of quits the next time. great work!

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    No one? There are probably over a 100 7* Negotiators with several hundreds sitting at 85-90/100 shards. Must be playing a different game.

Also, what proof do you have of Malevolence being stronger, except those two videos circling around, from which you don't even know how good the pilots are on both parts?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    It's almost like we knew this would happen since the same thing happened with Hoth TB (hermit & wampa)
    Also, calling the negotiator an obsolete ship is pretty funny.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Halx wrote: »
    Thanks for nothing CG. Noone could finish the negotiator yet and you release a new, more powerful ship, which decreases the negotiator to scrap and all the ones who invested tenthousands of GET2 into it, have wasted that GET. And more worse: the GET are not only wasted, those who did not invested into this obsolet ship, have now a big advantage. The Nego was only a little useful. No disadvantage, when missing.. There were serveral good ways to release the Malevolence. A new raid for example. But as usual, CG chooses the way of maximum cashgrab. Kidding the players and take their money is all CG/EA did with every new release. LS geonosis is another example. You want to bury this game fast? you re on a good way. with every new whale-pushing release the game becomes more annoying and less fun. We will see another wave of quits the next time. great work!

If you didn't see this coming, that is on you. They have been hinting at both ships for the same amount of time, and why would you expect a different release pattern given the way the Hoth characters were released to GET store?

Also, how is this more of a cash grab than a raid? The maximum cash grab for Malevolence would be to release as a legendary event requiring relic pilots, not as currency given out from a guild event that many people saved specifically for Malevolence.

Besides, Negotiator is still a very hard counter to the meta everyone has been complaining about for the last 10 months.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    DeAr op malevolence sucks. AI never attacks summoned ships, sucks the end
  • Malevolence is awesome on offense, very meh on defense. Negotiator is very good on offense, very good on defense.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I do rescind my comments on malevolence. It is by far currently the most fun team to play in ships and toons combined.....

I made that post day one using the worst possible lineups.

I drop like a rock on D so its 100% obvious that negotiator destroys Malevolence on offense and malevolence Destroys negotiators on offense

So no matter which ship you went with you cannot lose........

The ONLY case OP has is that malevolence once starred will make a huge impact in DS TB ships while it looks like a maxxed negotiator at relic 50 10 star will prob never beat T3 T4 LS TB. Your hopes may be with holdo hahahhahahahahah

To me right now malevolence is slightly +EV due to impact on TB but in arena if you cant beat malevolence on O your doing it wrong 5* negotiators beat me easy

Malevolence is currently the most fun team i have ever seen in this game so on that Good job dev team