Star Destroyer Paper Model Project

Prev1
"This thread is to update the progress of my personal project “Star Destroyer Paper Model Project” (see details below).
I’ll keep updating the progress every 1-2 weeks. Just a friendly sharing of my own work with you guys who are Star Wars fans and paper model lovers around the world!

- What am I going to build? -
A BIG, highly detailed, neatly made IMPERIAL II CLASS STAR DESTROYER paper model. Planned to be 110 cm long & 66 cm wide, this would become one of the world’s biggest and most perfect Star Destroyer paper model once it’s completed.

- What’s so special about this project? -
Let me make it clear, this piece of art will be a true PAPER model, the only material will be used to construct this model is pure various types of paper (and glue). No plastic parts or wooden structure, no painting, no digital texture or any printed part, electricity, etc., ONLY PAPER.

And to make it even more challenging, this model will be completely made by hand. Scaling and measuring will be done by hand tools, no computer or calculator will be used. Cut by scissors and paper cutting knife only, no electronic or automatic cutting machine will be used as well.

For conclusion, what you will see here is a progress of the meter-long hand-built Star Destroyer paper model, THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD.

Please follow the fanpage to see our progress: https://www.facebook.com/PaperStarDestroyer/
20190921.jpg"

Replies