Why Malak event is not active?!

DiNight
1 posts Member
edited December 2019
Good day, after new update we can pass a lot of legendary events, but as I understood malak event will be available only when he will have 1 year old, by my calculation it’s April!!!its not normal, because a lot of other users already got malak when it Was one time per 3 months and users that got darth raven a little time ago should wait till April!!last even was in November, next April....5 months!!! It’s not normal!!!! Absolutely!!!

Replies

• Because malak is a newer event(epic confrontation) and has a different cadence than the others.
  • Because malak is a newer event(epic confrontation) and has a different cadence than the others.

Does anyone know when it will be back? I was under the impression it was immediately following the journey guide...

Maybe i overlooked something but was there news about this?
  • Judging from https://swgohevents.com/event/star-forge-showdown he should be back in less than two months.
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    Because malak is a newer event(epic confrontation) and has a different cadence than the others.

Does anyone know when it will be back? I was under the impression it was immediately following the journey guide...

When they announced it they stated that only the previous legendary events would be active indefinitely. They said the Epic Confrontations would still follow their own unique cadence.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Because malak is a newer event(epic confrontation) and has a different cadence than the others.

When they announced it they stated that only the previous legendary events would be active indefinitely. They said the Epic Confrontations would still follow their own unique cadence.
    Then he should appear in January, because after 83-85 days from last, but I read somewhere that malak event will be return only when he will have 1 year old, it’s April, it’s not 85 days!!! It’s 150 days Aprox!! This is why I’m sad.
  • DiNight wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »
    jejuzang wrote: »

Then he should appear in January, because after 83-85 days from last, but I read somewhere that malak event will be return only when he will have 1 year old, it’s April, it’s not 85 days!!! It’s 150 days Aprox!! This is why I’m sad.

That is not what was said. The one year refers to when an event will be playable at anytime through the Journey Guide, not when it will come back. I would anticipate that Malak will be back sometime in January.