Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• I really appreciate the tb. Previously, I had very little reason to high-relic many characters, save a few staples. In fact, it's kinda detrimental to gac to add the top end gp without much value.
    This tb really encourages developing teams to their maximum potential. Every member of our guild is really putting forth their best effort because some of the stars will definitely be contingent upon our ability to clear waves- even if it's only 1 or 2 per member.
    Great job keeping the battles quick and exciting. I'm looking forward to developing over the months to come!

The battles are quick and exciting... for the AI. Everyone feels a thrill when they destroy the other team before it gets a chance to go.
  • Lynora wrote: »
    I really appreciate the tb. Previously, I had very little reason to high-relic many characters, save a few staples. In fact, it's kinda detrimental to gac to add the top end gp without much value.
    This tb really encourages developing teams to their maximum potential. Every member of our guild is really putting forth their best effort because some of the stars will definitely be contingent upon our ability to clear waves- even if it's only 1 or 2 per member.
    Great job keeping the battles quick and exciting. I'm looking forward to developing over the months to come!

The battles are quick and exciting... for the AI. Everyone feels a thrill when they destroy the other team before it gets a chance to go.

Not my experience and I'm only 4m gp. I suggest developing your teams more if you are having issues. Not all content is meant for everyone.
  • I like new Geo LS TB, because it gives me more time to spend with my family and other hobbies in RL, instead of looking to tiny screen for hours. Because this game has no end, then iam not in rush to grab max reward immediately. Yes, new TB is incrediebly hard, i hoped for at least one star from any fight ... but maybe we overlooked something, what can help us very much in fight - some abilities of characters, which we dont played and so on. Maybe something new is prepared and we very soon get it. But i dont care now ...
    I really appreciate the tb. Previously, I had very little reason to high-relic many characters, save a few staples. In fact, it's kinda detrimental to gac to add the top end gp without much value.

Not my experience and I'm only 4m gp. I suggest developing your teams more if you are having issues. Not all content is meant for everyone.

You're right about that! This content isn't meant for 99% of the players, and we only had to wait six months for it to come out. I'm sure they'll come out with something for the rest of us though... like a nice new pack for $49.99.
  • Anyone attempting to do battles for LS Geo TB? Are they still soul crushingly difficult? I expect it is still the same "WAI" dumpster fire that we all know. But that tiny ember of hope I have been attempting to kill is flickering slightly.
  • We are a 250mill guild and doing Hoth to close it out once and for all. This LS content is brutal and after getting the stuff for ending it early they should have kept the cadence now were are going to get 2 LS ones in a row that 95% of guilds won’t make a dent in.
  • Anyone attempting to do battles for LS Geo TB? Are they still soul crushingly difficult? I expect it is still the same "WAI" dumpster fire that we all know. But that tiny ember of hope I have been attempting to kill is flickering slightly.

Yeap, they are still total ****. I wonder when CG start to play their game. But they even don’t have testers... what a garbage company
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    Anyone attempting to do battles for LS Geo TB? Are they still soul crushingly difficult? I expect it is still the same "WAI" dumpster fire that we all know. But that tiny ember of hope I have been attempting to kill is flickering slightly.

Yeap, they are still total ****. I wonder when CG start to play their game. But they even don’t have testers... what a garbage company

They have testers. We are the testers. They just don't like what we have to say at the moment. What about strategy? We have a 180 mil gp guild, sandbagging day 1 and getting as close to 1 star on ships and south territory, then after 36 hours going for max stars, then repeating the process for phase 2 when phase 3 starts.
  • Súcks cóck this!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Obo_Nâm wrote: »
    Súcks cóck this!

Eloquent.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

• TVF wrote: »
    Súcks cóck this!

Eloquent.

Poet I am....
  • Obo_Nâm wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Súcks cóck this!

Eloquent.

Poet I am....

Yoda taught you well.
  • I'm really thinking to quit this game just because of LS TB. I have 4.850K GP and I have a lot of G13 GR and Jedi toons,I have really big problem even phase 1. My Guild GP is 245M and no one pass ship fight in P1. This is ridiculous. This is not funny anymore :(
  • the same **** as last time.
    Without putting money in there without end, the motivation will not be very high.
    if the difficulty was at least as in the DS Geo.
    but hey why should you listen to the community or respect their wishes. shame on you cg
  • Ultra
    11451 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Súcks cóck this!

Eloquent.

Poet I am....
    What other poems have you written?
  • Well, since you are so kind as to take the time to ask.... There was one, about a money hungry enterprise, that bled the life from all that went near it, in a futile attempt to line it’s own pocket, it tore the heart and sole from the poor individuals that were unfortunate enough to be tainted by it’s promises of entertainment and addiction filled reprive... ... a tale of woe indeed... ...

Fine, I’m no poet... But I could craft a better TB with a crayon and tube of pritt stick than this shower of soul destroying garbage that we are being forced to endure.... :(
  • Update! I went after the b2 first and still got crushed! Lol

Padme Team almost beat the The first wave so I guess that’s progress.
    After I use the g12 pieces for toons I’m building up I will farm other g12 pieces and get the padme team to r7. Maybe that will be the difference maker. And in a few months get all those platoons filled.

How’s your Tb?

We are a 225M guild. We are doing LS Geo, some are completing 1 wave (maybe 25% of the guild), but we are mainly deploying. It's total **** that the increase has been this much. CG should give guilds the option to choose which TB to run. I'm the GL of our guild
  • So much for the community showing solidarity and doing Hoth out or protest.
  • You're fooling yourself if you think that would actually happen or be effective.
    Adapt and grow stronger.
  • I rarely post on here but felt compelled to echo my frustration at this game....it has become nothing but a way to siphon $$$ at every nook and cranny. They don't even hide the gouging anymore. To say that this game has been nothing but a disappointment over the past month is an understatement. Rip off after rip off. Poorly designed, whale only play, completely eliminates the fun this game used to be. Perhaps we are closer to the end than we realised.....sigh...
  • Thank you CG for designing a new game mode which only allow us to deploy and get some rewards. I can finally spend more time with my family and other great games. Easy.
  • Do they think to sell star pack? So we can buy a star with money :) because there is no way to get stars with play :))
    So much for the community showing solidarity and doing Hoth out or protest.

That's the main problem... People still DO play their crap content and people still DO pay money... So CG can just not give a **** about opinions on forum.
  • makes you wonder how many people bought that $100 package ...
  • HerrDreyer
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Anyone attempting to do battles for LS Geo TB? Are they still soul crushingly difficult? I expect it is still the same "WAI" dumpster fire that we all know. But that tiny ember of hope I have been attempting to kill is flickering slightly.

We are a 225M guild. We are doing LS Geo, some are completing 1 wave (maybe 25% of the guild), but we are mainly deploying. It's total **** that the increase has been this much. CG should give guilds the option to choose which TB to run. I'm the GL of our guild

You do get a choice: LS Geo or LS Hoth.

It might not be a good choice, but it's a choice.
  • Kraken perspective: CG has really messed up on LS Geo TB in many ways but one reason is this. As someone that has almost 7 mil GP and 30+ r7 toons, on both runs of LS Geo TB, I have taken multiple full r7 teams into P1 CMs and been beaten badly with either 1/4 or 2/4. I'm sure with improvements in strategy and RNG, I can do 4/4 like some guild mates have done. But these toons are fully maxed. Max gear, relics, abilities, good 6e mods and zetas. There is nothing else to whale on to improve this. And this is P1. So now I have zero motivation or incentive to whale on more toons since it will probably yield similar results. People that frequently ask me what I would do, I would encourage them not to really work whaling those toons, as it won't gain much for them. If they had tuned it so that r7 consistently wins in the first couple phases then that would entice people to whale on maxing toons out. This is how DS Geo TB feels. r7 teams pretty easily pass through P1-2, P3 needs well reliced teams and some strategy, and P4 needs good relics, team comp, strategy and a little RNG. I find DS TB enjoyable. But LS TB makes me not want to play since the reason to play is to have fun. And there is nothing fun about watching your maxed teams disappear in 30 seconds. CG will see a decline in spending if it yields no difference in results.
  • HerrDreyer wrote: »

You do get a choice: LS Geo or LS Hoth.

It might not be a good choice, but it's a choice.

I know that, my comment was in reference to having the option to run LS or DS

At the very least LS Geo vs DS Hoth
  • LS Geo TB still garbage