GA opponent only put 1 team on D, I cannot work on feats

My opponent in GA only put down 1 team on defense. I appreciate that I got max points for all of the forfeits so I will get the victory. However, this does not give me the opportunity to work on feats. I did not even get credit for 4 territories cleared.

This will make the feats harder, if not near impossible for me to achieve. 29gktp0ju5xc.png
tmmjadjt21ec.png

Replies

• Some shortsighted players think it’s some sort of protest, but it’s a **** move for sure.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • If you miss Kyber by a few hundred points you rightfully have a complaint. You also got a free victory and full points. Better this than your opponent decided to protest by putting a full defense in that you might not have been able to clear.

You have 44 more territories you can clear and 100+ more opportunities to use an undersized squad.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    If you miss Kyber by a few hundred points you rightfully have a complaint. You also got a free victory and full points. Better this than your opponent decided to protest by putting a full defense in that you might not have been able to clear.

You have 44 more territories you can clear and 100+ more opportunities to use an undersized squad.

Doesn't really make it less of a .... move though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    If you miss Kyber by a few hundred points you rightfully have a complaint. You also got a free victory and full points. Better this than your opponent decided to protest by putting a full defense in that you might not have been able to clear.

Doesn't really make it less of a .... move though.

Agreed completely.
  • PherBall
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I still should be able to get those ones that go on for the duration. However Going Strong & the Brotherhood are short and Underdog is not possible since it ends before the next attack phase.54wfpql2qgh0.png

• PherBall wrote: »
    I still should be able to get those ones that go on for the duration. However Going Strong & the Brotherhood are short and Underdog is not possible since it ends before the next attack phase.54wfpql2qgh0.png

Just be glad they made the brotherhood one multiple attack phases and not just a single day like they did with most of the FO ones.