answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No they have not forgotten.

He asked a follow up and I missed it for a few days. I willping him again to see if we can get an answer.
  • Kyno wrote: »

He asked a follow up and I missed it for a few days. I willping him again to see if we can get an answer.

Since you like to play this game: How do you know they have not forgotten?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Thanks Kyno!
  • V01D wrote: »
    I had been excited about the actual communication from @CG_SBCrumb that wasn't part of a dev. announcement, update or scripted dev. post. Sad to see the week go by with silence.

Agreed. A week is a little excessive. They work in the same office building right?
  • We're still waiting for this?
  • Well, I think he is dead. It tried to speak, but failed :/ poor abomination
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Legend91 wrote: »

Because they asked a follow up question, as I said.....
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Well, I think he is dead.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    Legend91 wrote: »

Because they asked a follow up question, as I said.....

Thank you Kyno. Think most of us, while we would like the final answer, know that in reality there is plenty of time to follow up. Thank you for keeping your finger on this.
  • Simple communication, answering a question.

RIP

I guess you live in a galaxy far far away from their office, and your ping hasn't reached them yet.

Or, as an alternative, I wish CG had internet access that isn't restricted to publishing packs by their provider.
  • Ideally, a guild would pick any 2 to do per month with no repeats possible. All 4 appear the first time each month, and the second time, the other 3 are available to choose from.
    ...also phaserbrain on YouTube and Twitch, but phaser_brain on reddit; 612-693-174
  • Ideally, a guild would pick any 2 to do per month with no repeats possible. All 4 appear the first time each month, and the second time, the other 3 are available to choose from.

That seems fair.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Spang wrote: »

I guess you live in a galaxy far far away from their office, and your ping hasn't reached them yet.

Or, as an alternative, I wish CG had internet access that isn't restricted to publishing packs by their provider.

Or we live in a world where things happen and people are not always available.

Crumb is a contact but very rarely the person with the answer, I have spoken to him a few times at this point, it's not about the ping it's about him getting an answer from people, and the priority and other underlying factors of a question like this doesnt always make that easy

It is also possible that a question like this raised a possibility they had not considered and rather than give an answer they wanted to explore this possibility and with the above in mind, it took longer than it should..... almost like they live in the real world, where things are not as simple as someone else makes them out to be from an outside view. But who knows.

Crumb is a contact but very rarely the person with the answer, I have spoken to him a few times at this point, it's not about the ping it's about him getting an answer from people, and the priority and other underlying factors of a question like this doesnt always make that easy

It is also possible that a question like this raised a possibility they had not considered and rather than give an answer they wanted to explore this possibility and with the above in mind, it took longer than it should..... almost like they live in the real world, where things are not as simple as someone else makes them out to be from an outside view. But who knows.

I get that sometimes it takes time to analyze and consider a lot of stuff before you can answer something. But this specific questions was asked here several times (At least once by myself) since the moment LS TB difficulty was datamined, so it is not like it is completely new thing at all. ;)
  • LOL, you guys at CG are hilarious. When will you learn to not promise information and then ghost? We have seen this act before, you guys.

And I think what most of the people here are expecting is for Crumb to come here and say some version of exactly what you just did. Not necessarily have a concrete answer but at least communicate what the heck is going on rather than leave the question sitting for weeks.

Given that the solution that solves like 95% of the request is just to have players able to choose between LSHoth and DSGeo one week and DSHoth and LSGeo the other week, and that just means a scheduling change and doesn't require new UI or logic or anything, I really hope that the delay is due to them making sure that it won't somehow cause issues to swap the pairings and that they come back to us with, "Good idea, TB will work that way next month on". That'd be worth the wait.

Well.. It's been two weeks or something like that. I suppose that Tusken Shaman asked about current EA stocks would respond faster than this. Via the hand-written letter ;)
  • LOL, you guys at CG are hilarious. When will you learn to not promise information and then ghost? We have seen this act before, you guys.

This.
    I know we can come off as very toxic sometimes, and I am not exempt, but stop over-promising and under-delivering. Be honest. Yes the initial reaction can hurt, but deal with it. The ghosting is maybe the worst part. And a lot of this animosity stems froms what appears to be a lack of care for your product and us. Test things, create some beta server with crystal rewards for beneficial feedback. But for the love of god be transparent. The star wars license buys you guys so much leniency, but a lack of honesty is hard to overcome.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited December 2019

Who knows? they know.

If it is what u suggest and they are exploring options then why has it been 2 weeks and they haven't said anything?

Cant they say were looking into it? Or that's too much to ask?

Simply ghosting their community is what they do so it's no suprise that the community is toxic

Try this with your girlfriend tell her your gonna do something for her b day... then let the b day pass and let it go 2 weeks then call her on the 3rd week and see if she even answers to give you the time to tell her what special event you planned for her b day 3 weeks ago.

Her new boyfriend may answer and tell u what's up. By the time crumb responds people will have moved on to a new game.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Who knows? they know.

If it is what u suggest and they are exploring options then why has it been 2 weeks and they haven't said anything?

Cant they say were looking into it? Or that's too much to ask?

Simply ghosting their community is what they do so it's no suprise that the community is toxic

Try this with your girlfriend tell her your gonna do something for her b day... then let the b day pass and let it go 2 weeks then call her on the 3rd week and see if she even answers to give you the time to tell her what special event you planned for her b day 3 weeks ago.

Her new boyfriend may answer and tell u what's up. By the time crumb responds people will have moved on to a new game.

Again?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • This thread is hilarious. Ghosted!
  • But did you guys really expect it to be this easy to get an answer? Haven't y'all learned anything?
  • Good morning @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat

Can we please get an update regarding this question before your holiday break? It has been more than enough time to give an answer.

To reiterate the question, can guilds have the opportunity to choose between 3 different TBs each rotation?
    LS Hoth, DS Hoth, DS Geo for 1 rotation.
    LS Hoth, DS Hoth, LS Geo for the other rotation.

This way, guilds can consistently have content to engage in that is closer to their level of GP.
  • At this rate, we might as well just wait for the next Q&A, but as long as it's answered that's all I really want
This discussion has been closed.