Darth malak requirements are just plain irritating

So I just got all old republic and sith empire toons except t3m4 up to gear 12 or higher and I still cant get into the event all because t3 hasn't met the galactic power requirements. Seriously I have no intent to use it since it has no synergy with anyone but hk47 and since there is more than enough toons to work with why does everyone need to meet the required galactic power? Now I'll have to waste gear and/or Zetas just to get t3 to the right power level so I can avoid it like the plague once I unlock malak

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Event isn't active right now so you cannot unlock him currently.

You don't need T3 if you have Jedi Knight Revan, Jolee, Bastila, Mission and Zaalbar at the required power
  • Oh. Yes as of now all other toons have met the requirements but why isn't the event accessible yet? Kind of stupid if they gave us the whole journey guide thing to have access to these events just so that we cant even participate in them. Has there been word as to when his event will be ready? I feel kind of cheated that I spent all this time trying to rush my toons to be ready and now I find out I still cant play the event.
  • If you think the requirements are irritating just wait until you actually get to try the event. ;)
  • Coolnessda wrote: »
    Oh. Yes as of now all other toons have met the requirements but why isn't the event accessible yet? Kind of stupid if they gave us the whole journey guide thing to have access to these events just so that we cant even participate in them. Has there been word as to when his event will be ready? I feel kind of cheated that I spent all this time trying to rush my toons to be ready and now I find out I still cant play the event.

The whole point of the journey guide is you can do events any time. There's no need to rush/panic farm anymore.

It was stated Epic Confrontations wouldn't be available through the journey guide straight away. Plus they are too new.
    So I just got all old republic and sith empire toons except t3m4 up to gear 12 or higher and I still cant get into the event all because t3 hasn't met the galactic power requirements. Seriously I have no intent to use it since it has no synergy with anyone but hk47 and since there is more than enough toons to work with why does everyone need to meet the required galactic power? Now I'll have to waste gear and/or Zetas just to get t3 to the right power level so I can avoid it like the plague once I unlock malak

You can use T3 in a GG nuke squad, so the zetas are worth it/
  • I have Malak 7*, this is what my screen looks like. This is probably what yours looks like too. Maybe the devs didn't make it clear enough, but Malak in the journey guide doesn't equal doable right now.

ggd0xkhhwt9g.png
  • Malak came out in April this year, so we’ve still got a couple of months before his one year anniversary. After that is when events will be permanently in the Journey Guide. Hope this helped!
    Oh. Yes as of now all other toons have met the requirements but why isn't the event accessible yet? Kind of stupid if they gave us the whole journey guide thing to have access to these events just so that we cant even participate in them. Has there been word as to when his event will be ready? I feel kind of cheated that I spent all this time trying to rush my toons to be ready and now I find out I still cant play the event.

They made it very clear from the start that purpose of the Journey Guide was to give players permanent access to OLDER events...not the more recent ones. From the Road Ahead post that first mentioned the Journey Guide: "Along with this new feature, we’re excited to announce that all Legendary, Journey, and Epic Confrontation events will eventually move into the Journey Guide some time after their initial release." From the Dev Announcement about changes to event cadence with the Journey Guide: "Going forward, we plan to make events permanently available via the Journey Guide after they have run as scheduled events for one year." Not really their fault if people don't read the dev announcements on something and then make some incorrect assumptions about it.
  • You know reading is fun.

They said events will be added to the journey guide after around a year.

Btw T3 literally counters DR & Malak in the proper team.

And have fun doing the event.

>;)
  • The reason Malak is included in the Journey Guide even though you can’t access it yet is so you have a convenient location to check your progress towards being able to do it.

Otherwise you have to Favorite all the characters and track it manually.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.