Echos basic

Treeburner
773 posts Member
edited December 2019
@CG_SBCrumb any news on when we can expect a working Omega on echos basic, it's only been 3 and a half months lol

Can't we just change it to when he gets potency up buff ? Rex seems to give that out to 501st clone allies on his basic .

Replies

• He just said it in the Q&A stating they are working on a solution for it
  • And did he state when ? Which is what I am asking .....
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    And did he state when ? Which is what I am asking .....

Nope they dont give timeframes
  • Still nothing ...... Approaching the 4 month mark now.

Fixed hux in 3 days but 100 days later echo still doesn't have a working omega on basic
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Still nothing ...... Approaching the 4 month mark now.

Fixed hux in 3 days but 100 days later echo still doesn't have a working omega on basic

It doesn't work, or are you not using him in a team that can give him the cd up buff?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

It doesn't work, or are you not using him in a team that can give him the cd up buff?

Are you suggesting putting him on a non-Clone team?

Like the OP, I also want his basic to mean something, on a Clone team
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Are you suggesting putting him on a non-Clone team?

Like the OP, I also want his basic to mean something, on a Clone team

No, i'm asking if it doesn't work or if he's not putting echo in a team that can give him the cd up buff.
  • There is no such buff, thus it doesn't work.
  • Jedi training Rey can get critical damage up buff on her unique but no way to spread it plus **** would echo be doing with her lol
    Jedi training Rey can get critical damage up buff on her unique but no way to spread it plus **** would echo be doing with her lol

Simple fix: put GMY in your clone team, fight a JTR team, steal her buff, and then spread it to Echo. Why is this an issue? :)
  • More seriously, I thought they mentioned in the last Q&A that they were working on a character to give that buff out, but it made the clones too powerful. So they scraped the idea and haven’t decided what to do with the omega at this point.
  • I would think this fix could be an easy win for them. They’re due one anyway.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    There is no such buff, thus it doesn't work.

There is
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Jedi training Rey can get critical damage up buff on her unique but no way to spread it plus **** would echo be doing with her lol

Simple fix: put GMY in your clone team, fight a JTR team, steal her buff, and then spread it to Echo. Why is this an issue? :)

The simple fix would be to not omega that ability.
  • leef wrote: »

Your about 3 months too late
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Your about 3 months too late

I can't recall if echo had an omega on his basic prior to the kit change, if so i hope i'm longer than 3 months late otherwise you only got yourself to blame.
    Sure, the omega doesn't make sense, but it's not exactly a pressing matter. Echo is an amazing toon regardless. As far as wasted resources go this isn't that much of an issue. Heck, i'd give you the 5 omegas myself if i could.
    Ofcourse this is only my opinion and yours can differ from mine, but out of all the things "wrong" with the game i'm fine with the devs ignoring this particular issue.
  • @leef
    dk7u45cafx7b.png

So echo already had a omega on basic which I done over 3 years ago.

Let me get this right . CG reworked echos basic ,then realised that giving TM to the weakest clone ally would cause a loop so they changed the TM part back to the original and kept the critical damage up buff synergy.
    Then when everyone asked if that meant that more clones would come they hinted yes.
    Then arc came out and again no critical damage up buff synergy.
    And I only have myself to blame how ? Because I want things to work ?

You might be okay with Devs ignoring this issue, but me personally I'm not okay with them ignoring any issue
  • 9zoazkhsbsop.png

This is his new basic as you can see omega does nothing and the modifiers are lower than the old basic . It's basically a balance thing they can lower his damage then give him a chance to hit higher then the old basic with the 100% when fives taunt and the 15% damage with the buff.

It's not like he is part of the newest meta team or anything. And I'm not asking for the world just that this can WAI
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    You would have yourself to blame if you omega'd him post rework. I phrased that poorly, but that's what i meant with longer than 3 months late.
    I don't know how you can play this game if you're not okay with the devs ignoring any issue to be honest. The game has plenty of bugs that are actively being ignored, which imo is much worse than ignoring a poorly thought out omega that is super, super, super situational in it's current form. Ideally i obviously also want them to adress any and every issue, but given their trackrecord that's not a realistic expectation. So yea, priorities.. and i wouldn't want them to prioritize echo's basic.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    @leef
    dk7u45cafx7b.png

So echo already had a omega on basic which I done over 3 years ago.

Let me get this right . CG reworked echos basic ,then realised that giving TM to the weakest clone ally would cause a loop so they changed the TM part back to the original and kept the critical damage up buff synergy.
    Then when everyone asked if that meant that more clones would come they hinted yes.
    Then arc came out and again no critical damage up buff synergy.
    And I only have myself to blame how ? Because I want things to work ?

You might be okay with Devs ignoring this issue, but me personally I'm not okay with them ignoring any issue

how much is that jug of Kamino Lean? finna get ripped like shirtless Matt to prep for ep 9
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    @leef you can enjoy a game and want it to be bug free .
    If someone didn't enjoy or want to play something they probably wouldn't care about bugs and poor planning.

It's a days fix at most no need to prioritise anything regarding it. It's not a big issue to fix should take them no time .
    This issue isn't a time management one but just a poor management one. not asking for it to be held over anything and I didn't .
    The proof is in how fast they can change hux ,it's so simple yet still nothing .
  • @CG_SBCrumb any news ?
  • Fix KAM first ..........
    Fix KAM first ..........

Fix KAM?

Nobody has him unlocked lol
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Fix KAM first ..........

Fix KAM?

Nobody has him unlocked lol

Yeah that's the point go to Dev and announcement and you can see they fixed/changed a ability of his even though not a single unlock of his has happend.

And yet echo is still waiting .
    Think you missed the point .