Looking for Padme-Counter

kiar1404
241 posts Member
edited December 2019
Hi,
normaly I use a GG-Nuke-Team in Arena against DR .. works fine. It's hard against DR with Wat and/or Alpha ... but it is doable.
Against JKR or other Nuke-Teams I use CLS, Han, Chewie, 3po, R2 ... no Problem.
Against Padme I want to use CLS, Han, Chewie, 3po with either Thrawn or R2 ... but I have no idea how. My CLS-Team is good ... but I just succeed in taking out one or 2 enemies.
Maybe I just do not see the right way/kill-order ...
Details: 142k GP and skilled that way that CLS has guard from Chewie in both combinations.
Maybe anyone has an idea or a hint for me to concentrate on.
An other team I just have right now not available and I want to relict-up my CLS-Team as counter against GAS (but he is not really present in our shard)

Thanks for reading

/Edit:
My Arena-Teams:
jqg20osb31sf.png

Replies

• Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Thrawn an SiT are a great counter against Padme.

Fracture Kenobi, isolate Padme, kill Annakin first. Its no space magic.
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Thrawn an SiT are a great counter against Padme.
    Thanks for this hint ... I'm far away for having this team ready for arena ... not enough speed for Traya - think should be at least 250 according to the current Padme-Team in my shard.
    In GA it could work on weaker Padme-Teams but there I need Traya for against Bugs.
    But I keep it in mind ... thank you
  • JKR is a good Padme counter
  • I wouldn’t use rebels against Padme, her kit counters critical hits and attacks out of turn.
  • Arneth2 wrote: »
    JKR is a good Padme counter

Which is really funny, because, on offense, Padme beats the tar out of Jedi Revan.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Mark JKA then kill, mark Padme then kill, then whoever, rinse and repeat.
  • Geos are the best counter.

;).
  • kiar1404 wrote: »
    Hi,
    normaly I use a GG-Nuke-Team in Arena against DR .. works fine. It's hard against DR with Wat and/or Alpha ... but it is doable.
    Against JKR or other Nuke-Teams I use CLS, Han, Chewie, 3po, R2 ... no Problem.
    Against Padme I want to use CLS, Han, Chewie, 3po with either Thrawn or R2 ... but I have no idea how. My CLS-Team is good ... but I just succeed in taking out one or 2 enemies.
    Maybe I just do not see the right way/kill-order ...
    Details: 142k GP and skilled that way that CLS has guard from Chewie in both combinations.
    Maybe anyone has an idea or a hint for me to concentrate on.
    An other team I just have right now not available and I want to relict-up my CLS-Team as counter against GAS (but he is not really present in our shard)

Thanks for reading

/Edit:
    My Arena-Teams:
    jqg20osb31sf.png

Shaak Ti clones, Padme Mirror match, Darth Revan w/ Malak, FALLEN Bastilla, Brood Alpha, and Sith Marauder, GAS team, CLS (w/ at least 270ish speed) Raid Han, Chewie, 3P0, and R2 or JKR all with a lot of speed, Greivous Droids, zNute speraist team with zJango, zDooku, Wat, and L3 or Magna etc. All of these teams of course require each character with a primary damage dealer with at least 270ish speed and the rest getting by with a minimum of 230 speed. They also require well planned targeting and use of utility abilities.
  • Senator Palpatine and a confused teenage boy.

Solos the whole team
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Geos are the best counter.

;).

While I think this was meant to be tongue in cheek, Geos can work just fine against Padme’.

Ineffectually beat the tar out of GKs bonus protection (so he doesn’t get a taunt rolling) until you can give offense up to the team with Poggle, use Spy’s silent strike to one-shot anakin, rinse and repeat on Padme’, resummoning Brute as necessary (or use Sun Fac taunt to keep the heat off if it is on cooldown, though that won’t last long with Snips on the field).

They should fall apart after that.
    It isn’t foolproof, but it works in a pinch.
  • I've been told that EP can work if they aren't using C3P0. You need a solid TIE pilot or zIPD, or preferably both.

I have neither of the latter two characters in usable shape so I haven't been able to try it myself.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I run dr in arena but have tried my relic jkr squad and they work fine against Padme as someone above mentioned. Focus on jka, with everyone hitting (even with the protection up gained), then a relic gmy hitting a few times you can take out jka quick. Without him the squads dead and an easy win
  • Qira Nest hoda Counter padme quite well. Your Nest shouldn’t be behind opponent in relics. And tenacity is needed
  • CLS is horrible counter to Padnakin Kenotano. Honestly so bad that it is not considered a counter. A 5 zeta Pad team can take an equally geared CLS zeta team.
  • Kalano wrote: »
    Qira Nest hoda Counter padme quite well. Your Nest shouldn’t be behind opponent in relics. And tenacity is needed

How does this work? You just throw Masters Training on Nest and then let her counter everyone to death?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Kalano wrote: »
    Qira Nest hoda Counter padme quite well. Your Nest shouldn’t be behind opponent in relics. And tenacity is needed

How does this work? You just throw Masters Training on Nest and then let her counter everyone to death?

Me too because that just triggers padmés 40% protection up
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gm1R554mApc

This counter is alive since padme hit the game boys.
  • Danggg
  • OK ... got now all needed counters:
    GAS - CLS, Han, Chewie with a lot of tenacity, C-3PO, Old Ben ... works against full r7 GAS-Team
    Padme - CLS, Han, Chewie, C-3PO, Thrawn ... not tried against full r7 but works against most Padmes on my shard
    DR/Malak (without Wat) - GG Nuke-Team

My CLS, Chewie and Han are r7, C-3PO is r2, zBen is G12+5, Thrawn r5

CLS is bad on defense ... Nuke-Team, too - but right now I hord mats for coming toons.

Who cares ... here a summary of my strategies:
    GAS: Focus GAS, ability-block from Ben, taunt from Ben, buffs from dead ben - Chewie has 104% tenacity for not getting dazed
    Padme: Thrawan gets guard, First Shot on JKA, CLS' special on GK, fracture on Padme or GK, kill Padme with CLS who has no guard and Chewie. Once Padme is gone ... rest is quiet easy
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Thrawn an SiT are a great counter against Padme.

You should isolate kenobi and fracture padme. You don't want kebobi to taunt at all
  • Kalano wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gm1R554mApc

This counter is alive since padme hit the game boys.

Keep attacking bottom!!

Seriously though - great video. he does a great job explaining why it works.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DR BSF DM 47 Thrawn
    Fracture Padme, kill anakin~
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Kalano wrote: »

More or less, but there's a little more to it as seen in the Clash video, especially with C3PO on the Padme team because nest won't counter. Works like a charm for me. Before I took nest to R7 I had some trouble with occasional timeouts and sometimes bad RNG would lead to Anakin or Ashoka killing nest after her turn, but since taking her R7 I haven't lost with this to any Padme teams.
  • I run zzTraya | zzNihilus | zSion| zzPalpy | zDooku occasionally subbing in zzThrawn for zzPalpy
    gf1b5h5ecvtc.png
    DM me @Dark Rolyzzz#9997 for information on New Rebel Order or if interested in joining. Join the Rebellion and be a part of the Rebel Revolution!
  • I wouldn’t use rebels against Padme, her kit counters critical hits and attacks out of turn.

CLS rebels are not a padme counter, period. All things anywhere near equal mean those rebels are basically fighting Enfys Nest.