Kylo Ren (Potential Spoiler)

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited December 2019
Considering the storyline with Kylo Ren in EP9,
that he turns to the light, thanks to his Mom and Dad, how will this affect the upcoming Galactic Legend Kylo Ren? Or will we see any modifications to current in-game Kylo Ren Unmasked? Maybe we need 4 Kylo Rens?!

Don’t click above unless you’ve seen EP9, or don’t care to be spoiled.
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• If you hit him he turns to the light side and throws his light saber away
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Unique ability between the 2 they bring each other back to life once or Ben will sacrifice like 5s, maybe finally use neutral tag

• I’m guessing force bond between both Rey and kylo and both light side :)
  • I'd say a mechanic like 5s sacrifice would be most logical.
  • Asurack
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    that would work as well but I’d bet a large amount of money there will be a force bond like bf and dr
  • Teddygz wrote: »
    While Rey is active Ben cannot be defeated, when he reaches 0 health Rey instantly heals him to 100% health. When Rey is defeated she is revived and Ben sacrifices himself

• just had another thought/idea; what if Ben is a leader and dark side and Rey is a leader snd lightside but when Rey is lead and Ben is an ally he becomes lightside snd that’s when the force bond unique kicks in..... thoughts ?
  • i like the unique idea that if rey is around he can be a lightside character, but what if he is similar to phoenix from MSF when when he dies he comes back but as the lightside version (the defeat is like when rey beat him and healed him)
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    When Kylo Ren Masked 2.0 is defeated, and is in battle against Jedi Knight Rey, she revives him, and he instantly turns to the Light, loses his mask, becomes Ben, they kiss, and he immediately joins Jedi Knight Rey to attack his own former Dark Side allies.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    Don’t click above unless you’ve seen EP9, or don’t care to be spoiled.
    Kylo Ren (Potential Spoiler)

Lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH