Fives Bug and 3 Character GA

Does fives sacrifice completely become useless in the current GA because slot 5 is locked?

Replies

• Possibly.
  • As I understand it, the important thing isn't that 5s is in the 5th slot, it's that he's in the last slot. I has something to do with the order things are checked when multiple characters die from an AoE. If 5s and a character after him in the order die on the same AoE, the bug triggers.
  • Supposedly it should work with him just in the last spot. I haven’t had a 3v3 battle that it’s been triggered yet though.....

They’ve stated it’s “low priority”..... although in 3v3 I have a couple teams I’d like to try with 5s in the leader spot.... which I guess I can’t.....

Either way the abilities limit how the character works, it’d be nice if they’d fix their stuff
  • Does anybody know if the Five's bug has been fixed? I'm still placing my clones team manually and five's in the 5th slot just to be sure my team isn't running in the bug, would just feel dumb if it is fixed yet and i'm still doing it like described ;-)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • They have not mentioned it at all.

From what I've gathered, the bug is only an issue if multiple clones are killed by an AoE attack. If he's NOT in slot 5 when that happens, the sacrifice doesn't kick in. If he is in slot 5 it does.

If a single clone is killed, I think the sacrifice does kick in regardless of where he is placed.

From what I've gathered, the bug is only an issue if multiple clones are killed by an AoE attack. If he's NOT in slot 5 when that happens, the sacrifice doesn't kick in. If he is in slot 5 it does.

If a single clone is killed, I think the sacrifice does kick in regardless of where he is placed.

Not exactly correct.

5s zeta really isn’t bugged. This is just the way the game has worked for 4 years.

AE damage really doesn’t hit everyone at once. It hits the character in the first slot, then second, third, etc.

If an attack would kill 5s and another clone with one AE, 5s needs to be in a slot further down. Not necessarily the last slot. In a GAS team you can put him 4th and Ahsoka 5th.
  • AE damage really doesn’t hit everyone at once. It hits the character in the first slot, then second, third, etc.

Really? wasn't aware of this.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining

Not exactly correct.

5s zeta really isn’t bugged. This is just the way the game has worked for 4 years.

AE damage really doesn’t hit everyone at once. It hits the character in the first slot, then second, third, etc.

If an attack would kill 5s and another clone with one AE, 5s needs to be in a slot further down. Not necessarily the last slot. In a GAS team you can put him 4th and Ahsoka 5th.

I see - but surely AoE hits the target enemy first, then the first slot that wasn’t target enemy etc?
  • Stop being afraid of this bug. 5s only has to be in the last spot to sacrifice himself when he and another 501st character die simultaneously to the same AoE attack. The way people talk about this bug they make it sound like he doesn't do anything every. It's a tiny sliver of cases where the bug even manifests.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Not exactly correct.

I see - but surely AoE hits the target enemy first, then the first slot that wasn’t target enemy etc?

You would think, but no.
  • I used Rex/Echo/5s in the 3v3 GAC. In the last round an aoe took him and echo out and it didn’t work. Lost that round by 4 points.

So yeah; I personally will continue to be concerned over this bug.