New Raid (Spoilers)

After viewing Rise of Skywalker I feel like the new raid is going to be a Palpatine raid.

Phase 1 being a ship battle against the death star.

Phase 2 being a battle between Palpatine and Vader (episode VI scene)

Phase 3 being a ship component against the sith ships in episode IX.

Phase 4 lastly being a final confrontation with a super charged Palpatine. (Episode IX throne room)

The rewards will be something big.

Either a full on Sith Lord Palpatine, Jedi Luke, Master Vader, a ship,, ect.

Probably will be equally as or harder than LS GEO TB.

Thoughts?

Replies

• who is master vader? how is he different from noramal darth vader?
    jedi luke wont come from a raid, im sure he will also be a galactic legend or some new 6th+ legendary character version.
    ep9 palp could be a cool possibility. we could get him or kylo redeemed (assuming the new kylo isnt that)

for the tiers i dont like that it skips between ep6 and ep9, i think it would be better to stay with just 1 central theme and episode. so keeping it ep9 i think an general idea (not perfect):
    phase 1: (really unsure for a good phase 1 and a second ship battle sounds bad for now.. better suggestions welcome) but maybe a fight of that desert planet against the jet troopers
    phase 2: knights of ren
    phase 3: ship battle
    phase 4: reinvigorated palp

for ep 6
    phase 1: fight on endor
    phase 2: ship battle against death star
    phase 3: fighting vader
    phase 4: fighting palp (with vader as a bonus ally?)
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    who is master vader? how is he different from noramal darth vader?
    jedi luke wont come from a raid, im sure he will also be a galactic legend or some new 6th+ legendary character version.
    ep9 palp could be a cool possibility. we could get him or kylo redeemed (assuming the new kylo isnt that)

for the tiers i dont like that it skips between ep6 and ep9, i think it would be better to stay with just 1 central theme and episode. so keeping it ep9 i think an general idea (not perfect):
    phase 1: (really unsure for a good phase 1 and a second ship battle sounds bad for now.. better suggestions welcome) but maybe a fight of that desert planet against the jet troopers
    phase 2: knights of ren
    phase 3: ship battle
    phase 4: reinvigorated palp

for ep 6
    phase 1: fight on endor
    phase 2: ship battle against death star
    phase 3: fighting vader
    phase 4: fighting palp (with vader as a bonus ally?)

Yea 2 separate raids seems better.

Ik jedi Luke wont but I mean Vader in game is awful compared to how strong he actually is.

We are prolly gonna get a new Vader for Luke or with luke.

But an Ep IX raid seems much better now that I'm remincising on the film.

I really just like how dope the final battle was. (Couldve been better if all the ex jedis actually appeared supporting Rey instead of a voice over but nonetheless great,)
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    I really just like how dope the final battle was. (Couldve been better if all the ex jedis actually appeared supporting Rey instead of a voice over but nonetheless great,)

that would be cool but kaden and ashoka would be weird to have since they were only ever seen animated