Palpatine (Spoilers)

I'm hypothesizing that Kylo Ren & Rey Skywalker will be required for some sort of Palpatine event.

I mean it's the perfect fit.

Replies

• If only saying it would make it so
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    If only saying it would make it so

I know ;p
  • Mechano-Palpatine who desperately needs to see a dentist!
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Mechano-Palpatine who desperately needs to see a dentist!

Even dentists have to draw the line somewhere.
  • 0dysseusK wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

Hahahahaha
  • Necro-Palp could be the reward toon for the 4th raid, with maxed GL Rey and Kylo virtually necessary to even imagine beating heroic.
    Necro-Palp could be the reward toon for the 4th raid, with maxed GL Rey and Kylo virtually necessary to even imagine beating heroic.

I could actually see that happening. Not opposed.
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

My dentist hasn't yet, and my teeth are absolutely terrible.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    I'm hypothesizing that Kylo Ren & Rey Skywalker will be required for some sort of Palpatine event.

I mean it's the perfect fit.

He became Ben Solo again before he confronted the Emperor the final time.

I think the picture we are seeing is a red herring. I think we're getting Ben Solo and not Supreme leader Kylo Ren.

And I G13'd EP just in case :)
  • I think Ben Solo would be great for the game. Support or attacker character with good synergy with Rey would be awesome
    Necro-Palp could be the reward toon for the 4th raid, with maxed GL Rey and Kylo virtually necessary to even imagine beating heroic.
    But his moves would pretty much be identical to the existing palp...
  • Not to mention once he essence steals he looks identical to our in game Palps
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Not to mention once he essence steals he looks identical to our in game Palps

No, as he has some red in his robes as he appears in TROS.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    willennium wrote: »
    0dysseusK wrote: »
    But his moves would pretty much be identical to the existing palp...

They could give him different moves - a very powerful force lightening with effects and AOE we haven't even seen yet in the game, as well as a special health steal/healing ability for his longevity and difficulty to kill - making him one tough SOAB.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Slay17 wrote: »
    I think Ben Solo would be great for the game. Support or attacker character with good synergy with Rey would be awesome

I agree - this game has enough "Kylo Ren" versions already - Although Supreme Leader Kylo with "fractured" helmet isn't bad - the game would greatly benefit from a Ben Solo for sure!
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    What would his kit be? All he did was fight the KoR and then get his Force **** out of him and thrown down a hole.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Slay17
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    LordDirt wrote: »
    What would his kit be? All he did was fight the KoR and then get his Force **** out of him and thrown down a hole.

He could have a heal or cleanse ability that is very powerful, but damages himself in the process (as he died reviving Rey). Ben could also have an assist mechanic with the new Rey that does massive damage (something with the light saber pass thing through their connection).
  • Slay17
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2020