Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

• hello CG.
    are you actually trying what you put in front of us?
    yes, LS Geo is high content, but if the requirement is 7 * and min GP in the description, don't you think that you can survive at least 1 wave with the requirements? that it requires Gear12 should be clear to everyone.
    or you hid somewhere in the small print that r7 and 6 * mods are required. builds it on the minimum requirements and the long-term motivation is given. because then there is an aha effect if you screw something here and there on the character.
    but the way it is now. just junk.
  • This TB is simply awful.... Using toons you have worked hard on, some R7, to achieve NOTHING!
    Slow clap CG... No incentive to farm, spend, strategise .. or even play!
  • Jedi_daFreq
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    This is unbeliveable. I managed to finish 3 waves in each CMs in Count Dooku's Hangar last time (with my Padme and JKR squads). This time I've got most of those toons to a even higher relic levels (with Padme, JKA, GMY and R7 and others R5+), and more 6 dot mods on them, what did I get? 1 wave from Padme, in 2nd wave each B1 blasted me over 10 times (I counted) before I count even make a turn each time. My JKR squad got one-shot dead in Wave 1.......

So I guess CG realised their mistake last time -- that LS GTB wasn't hard enough and that's why they pulled it to correct that mistake.
    daFreq of Green Pheonix Squadron, contact me on discord daFreq#2775
  • SadKracken wrote: »
    Kraken perspective: CG has really messed up on LS Geo TB in many ways but one reason is this. As someone that has almost 7 mil GP and 30+ r7 toons, on both runs of LS Geo TB, I have taken multiple full r7 teams into P1 CMs and been beaten badly with either 1/4 or 2/4. I'm sure with improvements in strategy and RNG, I can do 4/4 like some guild mates have done. But these toons are fully maxed. Max gear, relics, abilities, good 6e mods and zetas. There is nothing else to whale on to improve this. And this is P1. So now I have zero motivation or incentive to whale on more toons since it will probably yield similar results. People that frequently ask me what I would do, I would encourage them not to really work whaling those toons, as it won't gain much for them. If they had tuned it so that r7 consistently wins in the first couple phases then that would entice people to whale on maxing toons out. This is how DS Geo TB feels. r7 teams pretty easily pass through P1-2, P3 needs well reliced teams and some strategy, and P4 needs good relics, team comp, strategy and a little RNG. I find DS TB enjoyable. But LS TB makes me not want to play since the reason to play is to have fun. And there is nothing fun about watching your maxed teams disappear in 30 seconds. CG will see a decline in spending if it yields no difference in results.
    So you're mad that you have to try??
  • This LS Geo TB is a joke. Play with it CG...!!! and tell us the fun what you got. 0 fun, just a waste of time gamemod, congratz! i realy hope EA will cancel your license to do another SW game or do "this quality work"
  • Horusz wrote: »
    This LS Geo TB is a joke. Play with it CG...!!! and tell us the fun what you got. 0 fun, just a waste of time gamemod, congratz! i realy hope EA will cancel your license to do another SW game or do "this quality work"

and the best thing is that CG deals with us, talks to us and above all the great reactions on the part of CG to our posts.
    I can't eat as much as I could throw up.
  • Worst TB ever. Total garbage...
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Why does enemies in wave 4 of the middle cm p1, apply healing immunity, shock and stun despite the fact that my characters do have tenacity up?

And geo spy... **** is wrong with him, oneshoting r7 toons under padme lead that had a bonus protection?
  • Didn’t even try it again. Absolutely no point. Went with Hoth. Lettting Rogue 1 and Phoenix stretch their legs abit. They were getting bored just sitting around.
  • They should have shifted the difficulty level at least one phase. Have this difficulty level in phase 2 and make phase 1 have some possible combat missions.

All they've done is say that the user base will figure something out. I hope some guild has figured out something to make it playable.
  • SadKracken wrote: »
    Kraken perspective: CG has really messed up on LS Geo TB in many ways but one reason is this. As someone that has almost 7 mil GP and 30+ r7 toons, on both runs of LS Geo TB, I have taken multiple full r7 teams into P1 CMs and been beaten badly with either 1/4 or 2/4. I'm sure with improvements in strategy and RNG, I can do 4/4 like some guild mates have done. But these toons are fully maxed. Max gear, relics, abilities, good 6e mods and zetas. There is nothing else to whale on to improve this. And this is P1. So now I have zero motivation or incentive to whale on more toons since it will probably yield similar results. People that frequently ask me what I would do, I would encourage them not to really work whaling those toons, as it won't gain much for them. If they had tuned it so that r7 consistently wins in the first couple phases then that would entice people to whale on maxing toons out. This is how DS Geo TB feels. r7 teams pretty easily pass through P1-2, P3 needs well reliced teams and some strategy, and P4 needs good relics, team comp, strategy and a little RNG. I find DS TB enjoyable. But LS TB makes me not want to play since the reason to play is to have fun. And there is nothing fun about watching your maxed teams disappear in 30 seconds. CG will see a decline in spending if it yields no difference in results.

That thing that just flew over your head? The thing you constantly miss? That was the point. And it went waaaaay over your head. Let me try and explain it to you.

This guy has probably spent what a new car is worth on this game. Like it or not, they’ve spent the money and as such are entitled to getting things first. He paid for it. His point? Even though he’s whaled out, nearly maxed the games best toons to the tune of 7 mil GP, he can’t even beat CM’s in phase 1 with any consistency. It’s overtuned. He even goes on further to say that in DS geo TB he has no issue needing to try on the CM’s in phase 3, even more so phase 4. That his money spent, time and effort aren’t wasted as he at least can enjoy the event.
    LS geo TB? Maxed out teams can’t even consistently win in phase 1, without a lot of RNG and luck. That’s an issue.

The short and simple? CG messed up...again. They don’t test their game anymore and refuse to admit mistakes. Their customer service is non existent and when they do communicate they do all they can to avoid the burning questions their paying customers have and deserve to have answered.
  • I'm confused by CGs logic here. If whales can't reliably breeze through P1 what's the point for us plebs to even bother?
    Honestly I'm treating it as GP check non-content. I'm not adjusting my farming plan for it since it's clear nothing that currently exists can beat the difficulty.

Contrasting to DS geo where i did switch my farming to improve relevant teams because it actually has a net benefit to the TB performance.
  • I'm confused by CGs logic here. If whales can't reliably breeze through P1 what's the point for us plebs to even bother?
    Honestly I'm treating it as GP check non-content. I'm not adjusting my farming plan for it since it's clear nothing that currently exists can beat the difficulty.

Contrasting to DS geo where i did switch my farming to improve relevant teams because it actually has a net benefit to the TB performance.

This is where you go wrong. CG and logic. They don't belong together - they're incompatible.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    SadKracken wrote: »

That thing that just flew over your head? The thing you constantly miss? That was the point. And it went waaaaay over your head. Let me try and explain it to you.

This guy has probably spent what a new car is worth on this game. Like it or not, they’ve spent the money and as such are entitled to getting things first. He paid for it. His point? Even though he’s whaled out, nearly maxed the games best toons to the tune of 7 mil GP, he can’t even beat CM’s in phase 1 with any consistency. It’s overtuned. He even goes on further to say that in DS geo TB he has no issue needing to try on the CM’s in phase 3, even more so phase 4. That his money spent, time and effort aren’t wasted as he at least can enjoy the event.
    LS geo TB? Maxed out teams can’t even consistently win in phase 1, without a lot of RNG and luck. That’s an issue.

The short and simple? CG messed up...again. They don’t test their game anymore and refuse to admit mistakes. Their customer service is non existent and when they do communicate they do all they can to avoid the burning questions their paying customers have and deserve to have answered.

Aww. Look at you personally attacking because you're frustrated.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    SadKracken wrote: »

Aww. Look at you personally attacking because you're frustrated.

Where do you see ‘personal attack’? They don’t testing. It is a FACT. Customer service is really not existent. I address four times there with 0 result. It is the record. Usually at least some problems got solved.
    It is just bad business. Nothing personal in that.
  • Why do the phase 3 fleet platoons require 6 JKA ships....when that is required for the Special Mission?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    ACdarkside wrote: »
    Why do the phase 3 fleet platoons require 6 JKA ships....when that is required for the Special Mission?

@CG_SBCrumb Can you please confirm if this is intended?
  • My feedback: Screw you to whomever 'tested' this steamy pile of horse manure.
  • Extremely surprised that this is still considered WAI. I'm not sure who will be doing LS GEO for next few months except those with a penchant for pain.
  • What a waste of an opportunity to provide something fun!! GeoTB is simply a waste of time! Just going to deploy and ignore all CM.... What a mess... and you think this is ok?!? Shame!!
  • With 36 hours in between the 1 minute it takes to deploy, I keep forgetting there's a TB going on. That really speaks to the fun and excitement this new content has brought to the game for me.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • I essentially just phone it in (so to speak). None of my teams, even with relics, stand much of a chance in P1. Saves me time though since i do all CMs on auto and deploy. Of the 36 hours i spend maybe 3 minutes per phase on average.
  • All the talks about the characters....I've yet to beat a single ship mission...I'm usually down to 1 ship before I get a turn. If you get bossk HT, just quit. The best I did was about 3/4 of his protection bar gone before I died. They made ships....the already least favorite in game where people just deploy and don't even attempt. 234 million GP guild...12 stars.
  • Isn’t the next Tb - LS as well
  • I just don’t get why they don’t make P3-4 stupid hard... and just throw a bone to us >200M guilds by making P1-2 at least PLAYABLE!!!.... It’s very boring, for measly rewards, and a huge time investment... We can only deploy!! So in 5 days, 4 min of “gameplay”... Members are quitting guilds.... Well done CG, a great game.... ruined!!
  • But it could still start a bit easier!!
  • Jouh
    64 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Preliminary rumors are guilds earning 10 to 15 stars. Your 7 relic Shaak Ti and clones are designed to have relic 10 and gear 15. This is definitely working as intended. Whale harder guys.