Galactic Legend Names? (Spoilers)

Baby_Yoda
1435 posts Member
edited December 2019
So for Galactic Legend Rey and Kylo, I know that Rey will be,

Rey Skywalker.

But what would Ben be?

He bascially quit the FO, betrayed the Rens and died a good guy. What would he be?

Ben Solo?

Post edited by Baby_Yoda on

Replies

• 2 options: ben solo or supreme commander kylo. The pic is showing him with his neon welded helmet on so my guess is supreme commander
  • Kanak wrote: »
    2 options: ben solo or supreme commander kylo. The pic is showing him with his neon welded helmet on so my guess is supreme commander

Yea.
  • it would be kinda funny if they said screw it and just put rey palpatine instead
  • but yeah for kylo it really depends on when they depict him... i would say supreme leader kylo kylo ren remasked, or redeemed kylo
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    it would be kinda funny if they said screw it and just put rey palpatine instead

Lmao I bet they will
  • no matter what Rey - I want to see the light saber from the end.
    or one dual wielding Rey. that would be nice...

now that we have botox swollen face Finn - the only char. from that movie that I really don't want to have - I guess we will also get the do nothing, have no light sabres knights of ren.
  • Ben Swolo?
  • Some data mines suggest a “Jedi killer” and “fallen one” bundles, so there’s that. Don’t see those names really relating so well. It would be cool to have a blue saber Kylo and a yellow saber Rey.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Some data mines suggest a “Jedi killer” and “fallen one” bundles, so there’s that. Don’t see those names really relating so well. It would be cool to have a blue saber Kylo and a yellow saber Rey.

Yeah I really want a yellow saber Rey.

And a blue saber kylo does make sense because he threw away his FO saber.
  • @Kyno

How is this off topic?

Galactic legends are apart of the game
  • trevyclause
    399 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Some data mines suggest a “Jedi killer” and “fallen one” bundles, so there’s that. Don’t see those names really relating so well. It would be cool to have a blue saber Kylo and a yellow saber Rey.

Yeah I really want a yellow saber Rey.

And a blue saber kylo does make sense because he threw away his FO saber.

Likewise. Please, please, please don't mess this up CG (ie: shouldn't DR have a purple saber as well as his red one...).

The pic they have for Kylo right now could just be a stand in, and they are going to switch it to Ben Solo after some time has passed so people can see the movie.

It could also be that Rey Skywalker and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren are the two Galactic Legends, and they are both needed for a new Heroic Journey character, Ben Solo. That'd be cool. But also frustrating I guess in terms of the gear and zeta crunch haha.

Edit: spelling.
  • Definitely Rey Skywalker and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren. Hopefully General Leia Organa and Pryde as well. Also Lando. And Zorri. Let’s just add them all.

But most importantly: Boolio.