Hoth rewards nerfed

My guild cleared basically max stars around 40 and we received gear we have literally thousands of pieces of gear we already had nothing fully crafted just utter garbage that you wouldn't even give to the jawa scavenger. Did anyone get anything worth while or is it looking like this has been nerfed to oblivion to make us do the absolute joke that is Geo's LS TB

Replies

• LS Hoth rewards are exactly the same as they always have been. The main reasons guilds went LS Hoth over LS Geo is playability and GET1 (and going for achievements/quests that can only be done on the Hoth TBs).
  • We got stun guns among other things. Seems normal. We have just gotten used to DS Geo rewards. Shows how much more worthwhile GEO TB rewards are.
  • Daishi wrote: »
    We got stun guns among other things. Seems normal. We have just gotten used to DS Geo rewards. Shows how much more worthwhile GEO TB rewards are.

This.
  • My guild cleared basically max stars around 40 and we received gear we have literally thousands of pieces of gear we already had nothing fully crafted just utter garbage that you wouldn't even give to the jawa scavenger. Did anyone get anything worth while or is it looking like this has been nerfed to oblivion to make us do the absolute joke that is Geo's LS TB

@CookieWookie

There has been no nerf. That’s what happens sometimes. In the tank raid, sith raid and territory battles. You get random items from the prize box. It doesn’t select the ones you need. That’s the thing with random chance. It doesn’t work out in your favour all the time. Eventually you’ll have all the old gear and it will start feeling like worse and worse rewards.
    “Joke that is geo’s ls tb” it gives better rewards cause it harder. In addition to including the newer gear
  • That's why we're doing Geo. Hoth is useless in terms of rewards, except for the GET1. But the GET2 and the high-end gear is way too important right now to just pass on that for some more GET1. Also, you still get some GET1 from Geo so you end up making progress on both currencies, while 800 GET2 from Hoth isn't even enough to buy 5 shards of Neg/Mal.

TL;DR: Geo > Hoth
  • That's why we're doing Geo. Hoth is useless in terms of rewards, except for the GET1. But the GET2 and the high-end gear is way too important right now to just pass on that for some more GET1. Also, you still get some GET1 from Geo so you end up making progress on both currencies, while 800 GET2 from Hoth isn't even enough to buy 5 shards of Neg/Mal.

TL;DR: Geo > Hoth

Yeah the LS GEO prize box is way too good to pass up imo
  • Daishi wrote: »
    We got stun guns among other things. Seems normal. We have just gotten used to DS Geo rewards. Shows how much more worthwhile GEO TB rewards are.

46 stun guns here. Happy me
  • Shaddesy wrote: »
    Daishi wrote: »

46 stun guns here. Happy me

same here
  • Funny how OP said they were nerfed even though they've always been awful.
  • Maybe you should do the content your guild is ready for instead of simming 1-A and being annoyed at the low rewards.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    NicWester wrote: »
    Maybe you should do the content your guild is ready for instead of simming 1-A and being annoyed at the low rewards.

"But I want my shinies NOWWWWWWW :(:(:("
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• We got over 10k Get1 from the event (between the rewards and the special missions). As someone hopefully about to unlock ga$, that's the most important measure. The 16 stun cuffs were bonus (that gas needs 300 of anyway so it will add to that)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    My guild cleared basically max stars around 40 and we received gear we have literally thousands of pieces of gear we already had nothing fully crafted just utter garbage that you wouldn't even give to the jawa scavenger.

RNG. Consider yourself lucky if this was the first time, you experienced this.