Lag Issues

What's up with the in game lag right now? Especially when making the first purchase in the stores and when switching screens...I double clicked on salvage to buy with credits and it lagged and I ending up buying bastilla shards instead....Anyone else getting these issues?

Replies

• Maybe their server is busy...

h0y115emav55.jpg
  • Yes I would have spent 1200 Crystal's because of the lag but I didnt have that much to spend so worked out.

Lag leads to increased accidental purchases which increases revenue so I don't see them fixing it anytime soon.
  • Yep, I get the lag pretty much every time I click on some gear. Been happening since the last update. Luckily it doesn't happen in battles, but it's still a significant issue.
  • I have that issue as well. I also still have the issue of the journey guide quest not counting all of the consecutive days I’ve completed all daily activities. I hope these get fixed but I’m not holding my breath.
  • I guess it affects many ppl,likewise,always getting error onnection message.
    Since this bug doesnt benefit the players,its at the bottom of the list to be fixed.

• plindboe wrote: »
    Yep, I get the lag pretty much every time I click on some gear. Been happening since the last update. Luckily it doesn't happen in battles, but it's still a significant issue.

Yep.

When I buy gear in the store it freezes and where ever you click next will get registered once the lag subsides.

I'm soon thinking I'll accidentally buy shards of some character.
  • Click on item, wait 10 seconds. Don't get impatient, or think you missed and push again. Otherwise you may purchase something you didn't want.

Super annoying.
  • EXACTLY same problem, lag on first purchase in the store, almost bought bast shards but short on crystals for that.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    How long can the short term profit of accidental purchases sustain?

If there was a gas station and everytime I went it they randomly charged be for a bag of stale beef jerky that I dont want or need just because i lagged when I was walking past the display, would I still go there? Well if its the only star wars gas station on mobile then yes but it's still super annoying.
  • Same
  • Lag came back with the latest client update.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • How long can the short term profit of accidental purchases sustain?

If there was a gas station and everytime I went it they randomly charged be for a bag of stale beef jerky that I dont want or need just because i lagged when I was walking past the display, would I still go there? Well if its the only star wars gas station on mobile then yes but it's still super annoying.

Beef jerky goes stale? The horror!

Same lag issues here as well, usually the first click to try and buy something.
    Have to do what Miketo28 suggests, because its a holiday week and they wont do anything until February anyway
  • JerryHello wrote: »
    What's up with the in game lag right now? Especially when making the first purchase in the stores and when switching screens...I double clicked on salvage to buy with credits and it lagged and I ending up buying bastilla shards instead....Anyone else getting these issues?

It's mostly just been annoying. But this morning I spent 640 of the 648 crystals I had on 8 shards of Canderous. Luckily, I now only need about 320 more of him.
  • plindboe wrote: »
    Yep, I get the lag pretty much every time I click on some gear. Been happening since the last update. Luckily it doesn't happen in battles, but it's still a significant issue.

Yep. Same. Click on it piece of gear and wait 5 seconds+.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yeah same here...
    It happens on 1st purchase and sometime on the first 10.
  • LAG??? Oh you mean when you enter GAC with your best REVAN counter and you sit an wait 15 mins for the battle to load and eventually it kicks you out then says game error, then you loose your match and the rest of the GAC event, meaning you don't make KYBER and everything you invested, time and otherwise amounts to **** and **** and a giant waste of time! - You mean that LAG?
  • Loading cantina take 10.000 years, click on first gear loading 10 seconds, open up fleet arena page takes a minute loading
  • Yup, servers are clearly overloaded or malfunctioning. Sick of watching the loading icon spinning around endlessly.
  • LAG??? Oh you mean when you enter GAC with your best REVAN counter and you sit an wait 15 mins for the battle to load and eventually it kicks you out then says game error, then you loose your match and the rest of the GAC event, meaning you don't make KYBER and everything you invested, time and otherwise amounts to **** and **** and a giant waste of time! - You mean that LAG?

This happens every GAC... The game is literally unplayable...

Meanwhile in getting adverts to spend money on stuff in the game... what good is upgrading my toons if battles just lag out?
  • Same, it is a new bug happening since the last update
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>