Rey Hero’s Journey is Here

Time to spend some crystals!

xb33rzgzbdi5.png

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    You first

Ps, you do know those are for her earlier event, right?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • eejdfia6goy3.png
    Crystals? Why? We had two years to farm.
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You first

Ps, you do know those are for her earlier event, right?
    No, they’re for the new one. Her old packs didn’t give Rose or Holdo shards, since her previous Journey used Force Awakens characters. Interestingly these packs don’t give Veteran Smuggler shards so they probably won’t be needed.

The First Order packs give blueprints for both FO TIEs, but not the pilots. Interesting.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    NicWester wrote: »
    No, they’re for the new one.

They're for the old one. Go to the Journey Guide, select Rey (Jedi Training) and click on 'Shop'. You'll see these packs there.
    NicWester wrote: »
    The First Order packs give blueprints for both FO TIEs, but not the pilots. Interesting.

Same here. Go to the Journey Guide, select BB-8 and click on 'Shop'. You'll see the packs with the FO TIEs.
  • Fredy5
    326 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Who cares about the new useless 5 stars toon that will require 30 G13 R7 Toons to unlock and 1 year to get to 7 stars with Get 2 token or even GAC tokens .....
    They can keep it, I'll uninstall the game if they continue with their useless 5 stars unlock...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I can’t wait until the next 5* unlock bc all the whiners will quit and we won’t have to hear the same tired complaints over and over and over
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Culegatorul
    178 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I can’t wait until the next 5* unlock bc all the whiners will quit and we won’t have to hear the same tired complaints over and over and over

Or they do like they always do,keep playing and complaining.
  • Fredy5 wrote: »
    Who cares about the new useless 5 stars toon that will require 30 G13 R7 Toons to unlock and 1 year to get to 7 stars with Get 2 token or even GAC tokens .....
    They can keep it, I'll uninstall the game if they continue with their useless 5 stars unlock...

I mean, I care. I like Rey.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Update:

Don’t drink & SWGoH.

Definitely thought it was for next version of Rey 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Fredy5 wrote: »

No you won't. You'll moan and complain and keep throwing money at it, which will be interpreted as approval of this method.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I want a 1* unlock
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Fredy5 wrote: »

I mean, I care. I like Rey.

The requirements will determine if I keep playing this game. Rey is my favorite character and if I'm not gonna get her for 8 months after launch theres no reason for me to play anymore. Hopefully it's not that much worse than epic confrontations