Which toons can we expect to see from rise of Skywalker?

Replies

• Dark Rey
  • jezmonster wrote: »
    Babu Frik.

Yes, please.
  • TVF
    36522 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    It is now.
    She took the Falcon, the lightsabers and the X Wing. She gets everything plus all the powers too. Ghosts get nothing!

Nah see, it’s still Luke’s X-Wing, and Han’s Falcon. She borrowed them.

Swgoh.

https://swgoh.gg/ships/reys-millennium-falcon/

Exactly, dead people cant hold possession over things. No longer Anakins lightsaber once Luke took it. No longer Lukes once Rey took it.

That's.....sigh.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • We need a new Han Solo. So how about Hallucination Han?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    It is now.
    She took the Falcon, the lightsabers and the X Wing. She gets everything plus all the powers too. Ghosts get nothing!

Swgoh.

Exactly from the moment she borrowed it. ;)
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    It is now.

Swgoh.

Exactly, dead people cant hold possession over things. No longer Anakins lightsaber once Luke took it. No longer Lukes once Rey took it.

Well... sure. You got me.
  • I want to see empress rose :)
  • A chewie with resistance tag
  • hopefully none, will stop people spending money on a pointless game.

Good, let the hate flow (and the salt)
  • Considering how bad of a movie Rise of Skywalker is, I'd be happy if CG just skipped to whatever they had planned next.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Considering how bad of a movie Rise of Skywalker is, I'd be happy if CG just skipped to whatever they had planned next.

i dont think many people found it bad, most enjoyed it from what ive seen so far
  • TVF
    36522 posts Member
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Considering how bad of a movie Rise of Skywalker is, I'd be happy if CG just skipped to whatever they had planned next.

Well actually.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • flux_rono wrote: »

i dont think many people found it bad, most enjoyed it from what ive seen so far

"I don't think many people found it bad". I wish that were true. I wanted nothing more than for this movie to unite the fanbase like the Mandalorian has, but it's done the exact opposite.
    flux_rono wrote: »

"I don't think many people found it bad". I wish that were true. I wanted nothing more than for this movie to unite the fanbase like the Mandalorian has, but it's done the exact opposite.

Well, it is 75% liked on Google (unknown number of reviews), 86% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes (70k reviews), 7/10 on IMDb (172k reviews), and then almost perfectly split on Metacritic (5.0 score, 1.5k positive and negative with 500 mixed). Seems like most viewers liked it based on the composite of 4 different review options.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Not that it matters but I didnt care for it.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Well, it is 75% liked on Google (unknown number of reviews), 86% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes (70k reviews), 7/10 on IMDb (172k reviews), and then almost perfectly split on Metacritic (5.0 score, 1.5k positive and negative with 500 mixed). Seems like most viewers liked it based on the composite of 4 different review options.

The movie was made for casual audiences and beginning fans. It was definitely not made for older more committed fans, and that’s why there are quite a few people here who dislike it. I happened to like it, but to each their own.
  • flux_rono wrote: »

I'd say what you've seen so far is the minority so.....
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

I'd say what you've seen so far is the minority so.....

The Internet says your wrong so... I mean we can go back and forth all day
  • Many videos on youtube state, that according to the latest official lore Palpatine created Snoke as a final test for Kylo Ren before he becomes the new leader of the First/Final order. Therefore if CG complies with this we should expect Snoke in the game as a requirement for the new Kylo Ren. The pure logic suggests he should be acquired from a legendary event but I can hardly see any monetarization in this, therefore we should expect something unexpected in this regard.
    2. Veteran Lando Calrrisian needed for Galactic Legend: Rey. Probably Marquee.
    3. Support char General Organa. Again the logic suggest it should be from a legendary event but I expect some new form of squeezing money from the whale players.
    4. I hope for a new Palp (ep. 9 version). But i doubt it.
    5. Mby new Poe. General Poe or whatever rank they decide.
    6. The Raddus. With General Organa as fleet commander or mby Holdo.
    7. FO capital ship. Mby with Hux as fleet commander.
  • As far as I know and some of you mentioned, that there will be no more than 10 (including ships).
    We have already announced Rey(1) and Kylo(2) (Galactic Legends), Hux(3), Hero Finn(4), Sith Trooper(5), maybe they bring 2 capital ships (6, 7).

But my personal wish would be something like
    • Grand Master Luke even
      when he hadn't shown much
    • Knights of Ren (4 + new Kylo as lead)
    • Snoke's guards from VIII

And anti-whish list :D
    • Vet Lando & Vet Antilles + another falcon
    • Cloned/Revived Palp
    • Fallen Rey
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    I honestly hope we don't get a ton of new stuff beyond what we know about.

FO had 8 toons.

Now we have Hux & SitTrp out with "Legendary" Kylo coming in Journey Guide.

That gives us 11 FO toons w/ 1 that can do Sith Team duty.

To me FO is fine with that line up.

No one from that movie is screaming to be included in FO to me.

I don't need a "Life Support"/Necromancer Palpatine, I really don't.

Resistance could use some stuff as lots of folks are missing still or just showed up in RoSky

We have new Finn with a new Rey incoming

But some major/minor characters that might be interesting...

General Leia
    Maz Kanata
    Snap Wexley w/ Fighter to fill out the Fleet.
    Master Luke
    Jannah
    Veteran Lando
    Zorii Bliss w/ Spaceship
    Fleet Command Ship "Raddus" for Holdo or even Leia, or give her that transport from TFA.

Even half of those being added will take Resistance to 3 groups & add a lot of farming to the grind.

We are getting 1-3 more characters which 1 will probably be a ship.

I bet we are getting a new poe.

Since Rey, Finn & Poe were the main core and then 3PO / R2 pairing up or smtn.

It is long overdue for CLS and r2 to be in an xwing. How we have gone this long without the 1 that took out a death star is non-sense.

I found Mandalorian campy
  • Lynora wrote: »
    Crowny wrote: »
    Rey's X-Wing

That ain't hers.

It ain’t Luke’s, like SW ain’t George Lucas’. You sell it/give it away and it’s no longer yours. It’s the law.
  • First order jet trooper
    General pryde (I think I spelt his name right)
    General Leia
    Zorii bliss
    Vet lando
    Knights of Ren
    Supreme palp
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member

Based off RT 85% of viewers liked it so your statement is patently false.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    People like fan service, we get it.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Mesune wrote: »
    Many videos on youtube state, that according to the latest official lore Palpatine created Snoke as a final test for Kylo Ren before he becomes the new leader of the First/Final order.

Funny part is in the comics Snoke pushes Kylo Ren into a hole and Kylo uses the Force to stop right before he hits the bottom.

• Ephran wrote: »

85% of people say Taco Bell is their favorite mexican restaurant, so I don't really care what 85% of an audience of anything has to say. The entire sequel trilogy was soulless garbage.

• Lynora wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »

85% of people say Taco Bell is their favorite mexican restaurant, so I don't really care what 85% of an audience of anything has to say. The entire sequel trilogy was soulless garbage.

thats your opinion and thats fine but still overall most people seem to like the movie and there is not much you can say against it