Accidentally spent crystals

Hey! I was just wondering if it was possible to refund my crystals on my account I accidentally spent. I misclicked in the Daily Shipments and instead of spending 2,700 credits on a piece of gear I spent 680 crystals on 8 shards of Bastila Shan, which I would never spend that many crystals on.You can take the shards off of my account, even wipe the ones I already had (Though I'd prefer not on the latter since I am working on the character), but I'd rather have the crystals back. Thanks.

Replies

• Open up a customer support ticket, classify it as “missing content”, and list the issue as an “accidental purchase”. If your account doesn’t have a history of this sort of issue, most CS reps will reimburse the crystals, just provide them with all the relevant details.
  • Getting SUPPORT to refund?

Lmaooo ifeelbadforyoumate
  • Never post your email address on an open forum like this.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Never post your email address on an open forum like this.

Thank you for pointing that out to everyone who missed it ;)
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Just dont cash any tax refunds from Nig eria and you will be okay.

Apparently the country name is not allowed to be said in one word on forums... like this
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Odd indeed as I find your work around way more insulting

Just dont cash any tax refunds from Nig eria and you will be okay.

Apparently the country name is not allowed to be said in one word on forums... like this

• Mikek
    110 posts Member
    When exactly same thing happened to me support was not able to help me. But maybe u just run into wrong person there. You have nothing to lose by trying.
  • Obi1_son wrote: »

Just dont cash any tax refunds from (((BOIIIIIIIII))) eria and you will be okay.

Lmao ikr it just sounds like a work around for saying a specific word.
  • I’ve accidentally spent about 10,000,000 crystals.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • I’ve accidentally spent about 10,000,000 crystals.

Me too. I’d like them back. Sometime this week. Thanks in advance! 😃

• Lozsta
    195 posts Member
    I have had this where the game lagged and then seemed to have purchased 16 nest shards. They refund and let me keep the shards which was kind of them.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Open up a customer support ticket, classify it as “missing content”, and list the issue as an “accidental purchase”. If your account doesn’t have a history of this sort of issue, most CS reps will reimburse the crystals, just provide them with all the relevant details.

I tried doing this for an accidental purchase twice for the same issue (once the first one failed I tried again trying to get a more sympathetic CS rep). Both times the CS rep was unwilling to undue my accidental purchase and was unwilling to escalate my issue any higher.

I never got the feeling they fully understood what had happened and what I was asking for either.
  • They told me to pound sand when I accidentally bought something...useless gear...
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Obi1_son wrote: »

Just dont cash any tax refunds from (((BOIIIIIIIII))) eria and you will be okay.

Lmao ikr it just sounds like a work around for saying a specific word.

I'm pretty sure he was referencing that country because a long known email scam that still happens today is where someone emails you pretending to be a relative from that country or something to that affect and that they are trying to send you money but it is stuck in customs and then they ask you for your personal information or to send them money so they can get it released. Most of those scams actually specifically mention the country he was referring to. Why scammers chose that country for their phishing scam who knows but it is a well known money scam.
  • I do it twice. First i bought 3 shards of
    T3-M4 and 8 shards of canderous. But im not angry becouse in the future i will need them.
  • Good luck. I did it early one morning with Nest shards. After 90 minutes and then them telling me to open another support ticket using a different topic, I figured I'd wasted more than the price of the crystals. Hope you get them back though!
  • Poor support. What rubbish they are to spend hours on...
    I really sympathize with them... 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Happened to me today 1500 Crystal's gone