Is there a HAAT team that can solo the raid without characters such as:
Hermit Yoda
C3PO
Wampa
Young Han Solo

Replies

• YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    I don't believe so, no. There are only a handful of teams that I know of that can solo the raid, but all of them use at least one of those characters.

If being able to solo the raid is really that important to you and you don't have any of them, I would recommend putting together an Ewok team capable of getting 7* C3PO the next time he comes around and going with the JTR Resistance team to do it in the future because it's probably the most accessible team to build with the widest range of uses (does very well in the sith raid too).
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Nightsisters (Talzin lead) kan solo p2 through p4. That's over 40 million.
    The ABC team (Ackbar, BB8, CLS, Thrawn and Asajj) can do over 30 million (all of p3 and p4 and a chunk of p2).

I don't believe, you can solo all of it without any of the characters on your list.
  • The easiest way, for lazy people : use only CLS for phase 1, target Grievous and use auto mode, escape before enrage mode. Phase 2 : use a resistance or whatever you want to let 50% or about left. Than use the ABC team. That's a pretty easy way to kill HAAT solo. That is not a solo team, but a solo raid ,)
  • The hardest bit of that plan is finding 49 guild mates who will play ball whilst you do that.
  • Birendra12
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Thats cool but what abt ph1 complete without cls to avoid chances, it's my first haat and I dont want to use cls in ph1 as it got killed last time and haat got abandoned at ph2 , what teams should I recommend to the guild so we can get haat successfully.
  • Which teams are now viable and suggestable to guild to be viable after all reworks and what should they farm for haat.Its first time for guild to take on haat and previous attempts were a failure.
  • Full clear, start to finish.qcoy8eh94fsz.png
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ain't nobody got time for that
    Maybe End Game isn't for you