Capital Ship Turn Order??

Right, so how the heck is turn order determined for capital ships?

One particular opponent in my Fleet Arena... We both have 6* R7 GK Negotiators with 182 speed. But there must be some sort of internal-mechanism tiebreaker that he's winning, because his ship gets first turn, every single time I fight him. Which, our fleets are evenly enough matched otherwise that whoever gets off a Mobilize barrage first, wins.

Replies

• Options
    From what I've heard it's just a coin toss, which would suggest you are just getting unlucky. Unless other characters are going first and feeding TM or something, I don't know which ships either of you are using.
  • Options
    maybe some ships give him more TM
  • Options
    mirror han gets enemy han shoot first everytime, so not sure if that coin toss is working as intended.
  • Options
    Not every time
  • Options
    Not every time

Every time for me
  • Options
    20cmulcahy wrote: »

Every time for me

Is he in your squad arena?
  • 20cmulcahy
    39 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

Every time for me

Is he in your squad arena?

Not him specifically, but I run a ClS team and theres 2 other CLS teams in my arena and I target them daily over JKR, still a youngish shard. Since I stared using CLS I've never had my han shoot before another Han in squad arena.
  • Options
    Not him specifically
    I've never had my han shoot before another Han in squad arena.

Is that because you aren't using him? Because if so I think I can guess why.
  • Options
    Not him specifically
    I've never had my han shoot before another Han in squad arena.

Is that because you aren't using him? Because if so I think I can guess why.

Using who? Han? Im using him lmao. Thats who im talking about
  • Options

So when you said you weren't using him? I am saying it is not a guaranteed outcome, if you haven't been using him long (still new arena) then you may not have encountered that, but it does happen, it is random who goes first whenever two characters are at 100% TM.
  • Options

So when you said you weren't using him? I am saying it is not a guaranteed outcome, if you haven't been using him long (still new arena) then you may not have encountered that, but it does happen, it is random who goes first whenever two characters are at 100% TM.

When you asked him specifically I thought you meant the OP, like that specific dude. I attack a CLS at least once a day, so two months of never shooting first, 0 in 60 is astronomical odds. Didn't really read all the comments on this Reddit post but it generally backs my point up it seems. ,https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/dib7uy/han_shoots_first_bug/
  • thecarterologist958
    1111 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    When you asked him specifically I thought you meant the OP, like that specific dude. I attack a CLS at least once a day, so two months of never shooting first, 0 in 60 is astronomical odds. Didn't really read all the comments on this Reddit post but it generally backs my point up it seems. ,https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/dib7uy/han_shoots_first_bug/

Ah ok, sorry. It does sound unlikely, but I've also heard people make bolder claims as a result of not paying enough attention and trusting their memory. Most people on there seem to say the same, and those that don't could just be being annoying, but there is a bugs thread that says the devs checked this and it was WAI. I don't see Han in my arena anymore, but I'll try to get one in GW to check if I go first at all. Just in case it is a factor, what team do you use/go against? As in characters.
  • Options
    @Reyn_Khuprus it is the Han with higher speed that goes first
  • Options
    @Reyn_Khuprus it is the Han with higher speed that goes first

This has never been the case, do you have evidence of you going first with the faster Han?
  • Options
    Negotiator also gains turn meter when a ship with valor takes a turn. Anakin's ship can grant allies valor by attacking target locked ships. If this happens, it can make one Negotiator gain turn meter and go faster.