Darth Revan event Help!

I don't know what I'm doing wrong I'm stuck on tier 5 and have been for about a week even if I manage to beat it could by team do the final two tiers ?

https://swgoh.gg/squads/177580/

Replies

• You need more gear. Especially on HK.

What level of gear woul you recommend for HK then?

What level of gear woul you recommend for HK then?
    11+, preferably 12. And gear 10+ is recommended for all, maybe except Juhani. She'll be needed alone for the next tier but there are quite a few who managed that with her at G7.
  • Start by setting the Bastille Fallen Force Bond ability to its maximum, this may help you get through this phase.
    But it's no use not equipping these characters, you'll have to equip them for Malak.
  • camper288 wrote: »
    Start by setting the Bastille Fallen Force Bond ability to its maximum, this may help you get through this phase.
    But it's no use not equipping these characters, you'll have to equip them for Malak.

Does force bond actually do anything here though? I thought it didn't do anything furring the event?
  • Technique is pretty important in tier 5 if I recall it correctly. If it is the one with the fancy assault droid in the last wave you want to approach this carefully. That droid has a mini raid boss effect that if you kill all the other droids it gets a big boost. So make sure to leave one of the other droids alive while you whittle down the assault droid.
  • BlackBart wrote: »
    Technique is pretty important in tier 5 if I recall it correctly. If it is the one with the fancy assault droid in the last wave you want to approach this carefully. That droid has a mini raid boss effect that if you kill all the other droids it gets a big boost. So make sure to leave one of the other droids alive while you whittle down the assault droid.

I already know that part but still thank you^^ it's more of getting everyone to that's encounter and surviving long enough the boss can sometimes just melt though the team
  • BlackBart
    156 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    You do have some very light gear guys. But I did it with not much more. Think I had g11 on Fallen & HK, g10 Carth, g8 Juhani, g7 Canderous.

So you are not far off on having a chance to sneak through with some good rng going your way.

One thing that I took awhile to have sink in was how to get the best value out of the Fear effect. When you got it spread all over, think twice about using an AOE as that ends the fear and lets them avoid having to lose a turn.
  • BlackBart wrote: »
    You do have some very light gear guys. But I did it with not much more. Think I had g11 on Fallen & HK, g10 Carth, g8 Juhani, g7 Canderous.

So you are not far off on having a chance to sneak through with some good rng going your way.

One thing that I took awhile to have sink in was how to get the best value out of the Fear effect. When you got it spread all over, think twice about using an AOE as that ends the fear and lets them avoid having to lose a turn.

So far I think I got fear and shock down I guess it's just time to get more gear^^ what characters should I be focusing on gearing up first?