Can I do it with...

Chief Chirpa, Paploo, Scout, Elder, Teebo?
If so what Gear lvl needed? and do I need zeta/is it worth one long term?

Thx for you help!

Replies

• Yes, but you might need higher heat levels and/or a long time with rng. With the zetas, Chris chirpa’s is required and Paploo’s is also great. Ewoks are also a good team in grand arena defense.
  • You should be good with Paploo and elder g12 and the rest g11. You might even want chirpa to be g12 too
  • Okay sweet! Thx. I don’t mind gearing them up because (as you mentioned) they are good in GA and a good team to put in a back Territory in TW
  • I'd highly recommend to grind out Wicket at least. And zeta him if you're going to use Teebo or Scout over Logray (Teebo works better). Having neither W nor L is like trying to unlock Chewie without Bossk and Dengar.

PS: A 7* Wicket will keep earning zetas for you. I regret not having farmed him sooner.
  • I'd highly recommend to grind out Wicket at least. And zeta him if you're going to use Teebo or Scout over Logray (Teebo works better). Having neither W nor L is like trying to unlock Chewie without Bossk and Dengar.

PS: A 7* Wicket will keep earning zetas for you. I regret not having farmed him sooner.

I can’t spare the energy :( I am farming Bossk/Hound’s Tooth. I can’t do a third hard node farm.
  • CEG9876 wrote: »

I can’t spare the energy :( I am farming Bossk/Hound’s Tooth. I can’t do a third hard node farm.

If you collect your daily energy there is enough to farm three hard node characters at once without even needing to spend crystals. I do now.
  • CEG9876 wrote: »

If you collect your daily energy there is enough to farm three hard node characters at once without even needing to spend crystals. I do now.

True, but I’m using all the spare energy for gear right now
  • DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    @CEG9876 I just completed the event with the team
    cmeejtcdyluy.jpg

Just place some 6e mods on the g12 characters and you'll be fine
    Scout g11, teebo g9
  • DubbQ wrote: »
    cmeejtcdyluy.jpg

Scout g11, teebo g9

Okay cool, thx bro!
  • Ahtf
    22 posts Member
    DubbQ wrote: »
    cmeejtcdyluy.jpg

Scout g11, teebo g9

Cool, how Many tries? I want to avoid zeta pabloo and I see you succeeded without it.

• I had many tries, but when I gor Chirpa to G12 and placed 6e mods on the g12 characters I got it in 3.

Just only keep going if chewie doesnt het stealth and you can dispell taunt with paploo quickly
  • I tried to do tje bear minimun and this was it for me
  • DubbQ wrote: »
    I tried to do tje bear minimun and this was it for me

Okay awesome. Thx for the tip. I don’t want to put too much into them if possible. Also, nice pun