Can't Use Malevolence in Separatist TB

I hoarded all my GET2 and the Acklay mission put me over the top to 7* my Malevolence. I saved in case Malevolence was added when others were buying Negotiator or gear.

Imagine my excitement putting months into this, after having this TB delayed due to problems with the other TB, to finally use the Separatist capital ship in the Separatist game mode.

One problem: you won't let me use it, for some mysterious reason probably that amounts to "oops" on your part. I can only select Tarkin or Thrawn, even with a fully maxed Negotiator.

This is incredibly frustrating. My feedback is get your act together.

Replies

• This x1000

Honestly, why would we expect to use our separatist fleet in a weeklong event themed for separatists. I don't know why I keep being surprised by this sloppy work, but I am.
  • I get it for battles that require a certain capital ship but that it's not even a option for p3/4 is frustrating.
  • Feeling rather frustrated here as well. Finally 7* the Malevolence and find out that its not even an option in P3 and P4 of Geo TB. I went for this ship as I thought it would improve performance for these missions and help our Guild hit 33 Stars.

I hope EA realizes their mistake and adds the Malevolence as an option in the future TBs.

:/
  • I went for this ship as I thought it would improve performance for these missions and help our Guild hit 33 Stars.
    You know the guilds getting 31 stars are maxing all the ship zones (without Malevolence). Getting two more stars in ground is the issue.

I don't disagree that you should be able to use Malevolence in a Separatist TB, I'm just curious how did you expect this particular ship to help you hit 33 stars.
  • We are getting 31 starts as well, but by not donating HT. If enough of us were able to donate HT, it would make the ground battles a little easier.

Anyway, I see no reason for Malevolence to not be available for missions in ships. It has to be an oversight from EA.