Top 15 3 V 3 GAC Defence Teams - No Legendarys/Journey/Epic Chars Allowed!

Zaraos
771 posts Member
edited January 2020
Hey everyone, so i know a lot of people are really struggling in GAC 3 v 3 lately so i decided to make a video showing you all my personal top 15 3 v 3 GAC Defence teams, However theres a catch, i made it my goal to not include any legendary type characters to help the more offence based players or those of you who may not have Malak/Gas/Revans etc. Please enjoy the video as i reveal some of my own personal secrets and tactics! If you enjoy the video please be sure to give it a like and if you really want to help the channel share it with your friends! Thanks everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqcslFyACic&list=PLELbvkhyYDgJOKdUFZYdsPKlcwHcc3rT5

Replies

• Much appreciated! I'll make sure to use what squads I have unlocked that you suggested this week in my first GAC run
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Awesome! I’ll check it out later. Didn’t know you had a yt channel. Don’t remember you having one last time I played or is this your only video?
  • CEG9876 wrote: »
    Awesome! I’ll check it out later. Didn’t know you had a yt channel. Don’t remember you having one last time I played or is this your only video?

I Started the channel a few months ago, got quite a few videos up now and am planning to put out a lot more content this year. Hope you enjoy the video mate!