Acklay special mission

How should the Geos be modded?

Replies

• How should the Geos be modded?

Take a look at mine... I have zero issues with beating it with my dedicated mods for the bugs. I do have relics on 4 of 5 of them though.
  • How should the Geos be modded?

Take a look at mine... I have zero issues with beating it with my dedicated mods for the bugs. I do have relics on 4 of 5 of them though.

I have a relic 3 Brood Alpha. The rest are gear 12, missing only the finisher on two and the other two, one piece of gear 12+ (right side of the ring). Was hoping mods would help, with a focus on speed and whatever secondaries needed. My focus has been my arena team, so I have been a bit distracted to work on geos.
  • My thoughts for what they are worth:
    • load Soldier with CC. He gains 25% TM every time he crits. More crits = more turns = more group attacks. Give him an Offense arrow.
    • GBA and Poggle get whatever speed you can spare
    • Spy gets CD
    • Sun Fac gets HP loaded like the tank he is. Although ... SF can inflict Blind or Odown for 2 turns ... sometimes I think he should just get Speed and Potency to increase the chance of hitting the Acklay with one of these (Blind!) right before the Enrage timer expires. Mine is currently HP loaded with what I can spare.
    • The team regens Health & Protection and gets Max Protection bonus under GBA lead so protection circles are probably the better choice if you can swing it
    I finally beat the Acklay this time with my team. Maybe got lucky though, it was close.
  • [*] Sun Fac gets HP loaded like the tank he is. Although ... SF can inflict Blind or Odown for 2 turns ... sometimes I think he should just get Speed and Potency to increase the chance of hitting the Acklay with one of these (Blind!) right before the Enrage timer expires. Mine is currently HP loaded with what I can spare.
    Soldier inflicts tenacity down on basic. You don't need to mod anyone for potency.
  • [*] Sun Fac gets HP loaded like the tank he is. Although ... SF can inflict Blind or Odown for 2 turns ... sometimes I think he should just get Speed and Potency to increase the chance of hitting the Acklay with one of these (Blind!) right before the Enrage timer expires. Mine is currently HP loaded with what I can spare.
    Soldier inflicts tenacity down on basic. You don't need to mod anyone for potency.

Or do you? Even with Tdown TB enemies still resist. I haven't tried it yet though, just thinking out loud.
  • My thoughts for what they are worth:
    • load Soldier with CC. He gains 25% TM every time he crits. More crits = more turns = more group attacks. Give him an Offense arrow.
    • Spy gets CD
    • Sun Fac gets HP loaded like the tank he is. Although ... SF can inflict Blind or Odown for 2 turns ... sometimes I think he should just get Speed and Potency to increase the chance of hitting the Acklay with one of these (Blind!) right before the Enrage timer expires. Mine is currently HP loaded with what I can spare.
    • The team regens Health & Protection and gets Max Protection bonus under GBA lead so protection circles are probably the better choice if you can swing it
    I finally beat the Acklay this time with my team. Maybe got lucky though, it was close.
    My thoughts for what they are worth:
    • Spy gets CD

Thank you. I figure I can use the next month to gather mods and try to get my Geos in better shape for my guild.