Pretty tired of this PVP ranking system.

I can't get past the 200-500 bracket. I get down in the 200's then back to the 500's everyday. I feel like it just keeps me there with bots that slowly level up with me. Are these even real people? Am I really getting beat this often? Is this all marketing? UGH!

Replies

• I found I moved up faster when I started to focus on gear instead of shards.
  • I found I moved up faster when I started to focus on gear instead of shards.

I've run into a road block. All of my main characters have anything that is blue. The purple is so slow to come. I'm trying to just get one of them to purple. This has been over a week now.
  • Nosnibor wrote: »
    I found I moved up faster when I started to focus on gear instead of shards.

I've run into a road block. All of my main characters have anything that is blue. The purple is so slow to come. I'm trying to just get one of them to purple. This has been over a week now.

Make sure to spend all your cristals on re upping your energy and not on chrome packs. Then you should refill regular energy twice a day and cantina once a day.

Make sure to spend all your cristals on re upping your energy and not on chrome packs. Then you should refill regular energy twice a day and cantina once a day.

I do the 2 50 ones but after that I don't do the 100's. I have no other way to get characters so I get a pack when I can.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Nosnibor wrote: »
    Nosnibor wrote: »

I do the 2 50 ones but after that I don't do the 100's. I have no other way to get characters so I get a pack when I can.

He just told you to spend 100 on gear hunting in battles and 100 on Cantina. Seems you are doing what he perceived... Spending crystals on chromium.
  • Yeah I'm sucking also at the arena... I can't get passed the 700 marker... everything is getting to hard for my team...

What team you guys using??

I think most who've been playing for a while see this as the best strategy and I too do the same. I still don't get why they double the crystal cost for refreshing, which holds us back even more. Why must they use these cheesy tactics??

In my opinion, the reason is they don't have the content ready yet so they are wasting your time by putting the breaks on you. In my view, they should have 100 more levels than they do because most of us spend our time replaying old levels for weeks and this should never happen.....
  • As for ranking, I am usually holding on to my position in Arena somewhere between 50-150th place without much effort. To me, PVP is totally boring and the only reason I endure it is for the Arena tokens, nothing more. Furthermore, trying to place within the Top 20 for me is too much work and wasted crystals trying to defend position....
  • When The computer défend our team for us. He plays really bad and it's why some people manage to beat us, even of we Can win them easilly When we are playing ourself.
  • Top 500 is good enough for f2p. You get easier opponent in gw.

You can refresh cantina & mission everyday.
  • Try to scare people away. Put a purple gear high star as leader
  • The goal should be to earn 101-200 positioning and hold it. Going higher doesn't provide enough rewards to motivate me. They should have made this a Star Wars farming game instead because I don't feel any urgency to battle anyone. Because of the setup, farming is more important than any other goal. PVP is an afterthought. I'd only worry about it if I had all my characters upgraded. Until then, it will never be a concern...
  • When I started the top guys on my servers were like level 49 I think, if you guys started late and joined an established server with level 60s on there you pretty much have no chance of making it to the top 100 unless you start spending money. I guess I was lucky joining a fairly new server either that or your server is picked based on your region. 99% of the players I go up against are pay to wins 20-50, but looking at other servers I'm guessing 50-200 have a lot of try hard pay to win guys which ruin it for everyone.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • Don't spend crystals on chromium packs unless you are just starting out.

Shards are easy to come by when you farm the right ones. gearing up your heroes and leveling will give you much more benifit in the arena. My alt is top 5 on his arena and 0 has been spent on chromium packs, so it can be done.
  • Are the prizes given out at the same time formeveryone on a sever because I rank up in pvp just before prizes then indont care how far i fall after. i just rank up again next day as high as i can. For max rewards. If they are at different times for different ppl it would make alot of sense, to give more ppl the chance of higher tier rewards. pvp isnt about defending, but going as high as you can in each bracket. I run a high single target atk team and make top 10 everyday an hour before prizes in my time zone then i drop miles back again after. Lets other players gain rewards also. I much prefer to see a moving leader board than the same ppl always at the top.
    i like the fact dumb AI defends for players. Means i can take on people with thousands of more power and still win.
  • I'm bored of PVP now as it is repetitive and easy to get good rank so right now I'm just sniping these 2 guys on purpose every time they jump in top 20 lol. I literally sit at 21or 22 then wait for them to get like 12 or 13 and then bam! Hahahah that's my joy in PVP. Good fun. I also add send friend request so they know it was me lol
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
    I can't get past the 200-500 bracket. I get down in the 200's then back to the 500's everyday. I feel like it just keeps me there with bots that slowly level up with me. Are these even real people? Am I really getting beat this often? Is this all marketing? UGH!

How long youve been playing?
    I'm f2p and been playing just over a month now and I hold my position on ranks 101-200. It's getting a bit difficult now to win easily. You should focus with 5 toons and make them your priority.

What is your team?
  • The goal should be to earn 101-200 positioning and hold it. Going higher doesn't provide enough rewards to motivate me. They should have made this a Star Wars farming game instead because I don't feel any urgency to battle anyone. Because of the setup, farming is more important than any other goal. PVP is an afterthought. I'd only worry about it if I had all my characters upgraded. Until then, it will never be a concern...

Star Wars farming game? lol.... then we'd definitely need a C3-P0 to talk to the moisture vaporators.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762